Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
chaerrybear

2 chaerrys a day keep the bear away

The title is so lame . . .

Hi! Idk how to start this lol. I discovered Team Twice since the early days of Twice but decided to join the forum last May 24, 2016 only lols. Some of you may know this (bec i've been saying this before) but my start here wasn't really great. I didn't know how forums work so I ended up not using my account for a while. October, the same year, I decided to come back and tried to figure out TTF, and hopefully, I succeeded lol. You know me as a moderator now but I was once a 'rule breaker' too before lel (since I didn't know anything about forums & I basically didn't read the rules). My point here is, you may be having a hard time now, or you may break the rules a lot, you will eventually learn from your mistakes and be better. See where my troublemaker self got me? Lols.

2 years went by so fast. It was a fun journey, thanks to everyone I met here. This is not just my 2 year anniv speech but also an appreciation post so let me show my appreciation to y'all who made TTF a fun place

Spoiler

mom claire, mom nom, boon senpai, steven senpai, rel senpai, jhinnie senpai, mic senpai, andy oppa, jm, oa senpai, wj, amanda, raymond, bryan, motchi lira, sis mina, sis bo, annyeong kpop, sykokonim, t2 senpai, brandon, wb, germaine, zebzeb, jay, isaac, haeju, yeongie, cran, dopple, zade, zack, zaito, winston, train, kz, myobu senpai, tendy oppa, beatle, jeong unnie, plume, cakie, xuan, jason dy, aj, phebe, amelia-chan, melon, wolf, mae, beannie, amber, uyuzt, jem, joe, sud, sean, minayeonchae, shyna, palace, lester, big boss, #satzu, itd, ryu, theta, nika, ling, dubuslover, spullo, optzumistic, babchae, chichard, marli, ian, crayon, phen, hera, babybear, gwen, chandra, satzyu, kaye, zia, ed, ee, bunny, onces, ezio, clyde, yuri, yennie, myouiminart, eunmin, asmoro, migs, tkdahyun, milkytofu, shyshyshy, milo, saint, destiny, planksu

this is based on my following and the people i see a lot so if ever i forgot u, im sorry ㅠㅠ thank u for making this worth it! it was fun making memories w you :)

special shout out to the greatest senpais whom ive always admired (but no longer active): sk senpai, pat senpai, alex senpai, haru senpai, tj senpai, prof. cyas and many more lols

i guess that's all. again, thank u everyone! Here's to many more years to come! :ny-soju:

• Like 5

Congrats Sunbae-nim :congrats:
Please give me advice how to be known well and friendly to all side of this forum. 

• Like 1

Awards

6 minutes ago, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

i have to say, the title made me smile :dh-lol:

congrats on the two years you've been here on ttf :dh-eagle:

lmaooo thanx

5 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Congrats Sunbae-nim :congrats:
Please give me advice how to be known well and friendly to all side of this forum. 

just be you ;)

33 minutes ago, chaerrybear said:

Hi! Idk how to start this lol. I discovered Team Twice since the early days of Twice but decided to join the forum last May 24, 2016 only lols. Some of you may know this (bec i've been saying this before) but my start here wasn't really great. I didn't know how forums work so I ended up not using my account for a while. October, the same year, I decided to come back and tried to figure out TTF, and hopefully, I succeeded lol. You know me as a moderator now but I was once a 'rule breaker' too before lel (since I didn't know anything about forums & I basically didn't read the rules). My point here is, you may be having a hard time now, or you may break the rules a lot, you will eventually learn from your mistakes and be better. See where my troublemaker self got me? Lols.

2 years went by so fast. It was a fun journey, thanks to everyone I met here. This is not just my 2 year anniv speech but also an appreciation post so let me show my appreciation to y'all who made TTF a fun place

Hide contents

mom claire, mom nom, boon senpai, steven senpai, rel senpai, jhinnie senpai, mic senpai, andy oppa, jm, oa senpai, wj, amanda, raymond, bryan, motchi lira, sis mina, sis bo, annyeong kpop, sykokonim, t2 senpai, brandon, wb, germaine, zebzeb, jay, isaac, haeju, yeongie, cran, dopple, zade, zack, zaito, winston, train, kz, myobu senpai, tendy oppa, beatle, jeong unnie, plume, cakie, xuan, jason dy, aj, phebe, amelia-chan, melon, wolf, mae, beannie, amber, uyuzt, jem, joe, sud, sean, minayeonchae, shyna, palace, lester, big boss, #satzu, itd, ryu, theta, nika, ling, dubuslover, spullo, optzumistic, babchae, chichard, marli, ian, crayon, phen, hera, babybear, gwen, chandra, satzyu, kaye, zia, ed, ee, bunny, onces, ezio, clyde, yuri, yennie, myouiminart, eunmin, asmoro, migs, tkdahyun, milkytofu, shyshyshy, milo

this is based on my following and the people i see a lot so if ever i forgot u, im sorry ㅠㅠ

special shout out to the greatest senpais whom ive always admired (but no longer active): sk senpai, pat senpai, alex senpai, haru senpai, tempest senpai, tj senpai, prof. cyas and many more lols

i guess that's all. again, thank u everyone! Here's to many more years to come! :ny-soju:

Sooo touching~~~:dh-wut:

• Like 1

Awards

1 hour ago, chaerrybear said:

Hide contents

mom claire, mom nom, boon senpai, steven senpai, rel senpai, jhinnie senpai, mic senpai, andy oppa, jm, oa senpai, wj, amanda, raymond, bryan, motchi lira, sis mina, sis bo, annyeong kpop, sykokonim, t2 senpai, brandon, wb, germaine, zebzeb, jay, isaac, haeju, yeongie, cran, dopple, zade, zack, zaito, winston, train, kz, myobu senpai, tendy oppa, beatle, jeong unnie, plume, cakie, xuan, jason dy, aj, phebe, amelia-chan, melon, wolf, mae, beannie, amber, uyuzt, jem, joe, sud, sean, minayeonchae, shyna, palace, lester, big boss, #satzu, itd, ryu, theta, nika, ling, dubuslover, spullo, optzumistic, babchae, chichard, marli, ian, crayon, phen, hera, babybear, gwen, chandra, satzyu, kaye, zia, ed, ee, bunny, onces, ezio, clyde, yuri, yennie, myouiminart, eunmin, asmoro, migs, tkdahyun, milkytofu, shyshyshy, milo

this is based on my following and the people i see a lot so if ever i forgot u, im sorry ㅠㅠ

special shout out to the greatest senpais whom ive always admired (but no longer active): sk senpai, pat senpai, alex senpai, haru senpai, tempest senpai, tj senpai, prof. cyas and many more lols

Hahahahaha, I'm still in TTF but I'm bored with rules, it's more I do not like that they give me rules so I read the TTF rules once and then I got bored with so many that I did not read them again that's why I also like Trainee made a lot of mistakes but now no longer XD :ny-lol:

• Like 1

Awards

41 minutes ago, Plume said:

Aaaah thank you for including me :mn-blush: Congrats for your two years bby!!:ny-chu:

thx bby x

5 minutes ago, MinaPenguin #TwiceismyLife said:

Hahahahaha, I'm still in TTF but I'm bored with rules, it's more I do not like that they give me rules so I read the TTF rules once and then I got bored with so many that I did not read them again that's why I also like Trainee made a lot of mistakes but now no longer XD :ny-lol:

I'm glad you're following the rules now :) lel

Hide contents

this is based on my following and the people i see a lot so if ever i forgot u, im sorry ㅠㅠ thank u for making this worth it! it was fun making memories w you :)

#exposed :ty-peek:you are one special bear to know my name because not that many know my name :sn-pew:

Anyway congratz on your 2nd year and thanks for your contribution as a mod on ttf and cheers ! :ny-soju:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jokballet said:

#exposed :ty-peek:you are one special bear to know my name because not that many know my name :sn-pew:

Anyway congratz on your 2nd year and thanks for your contribution as a mod on ttf and cheers ! :ny-soju:

im a part time detective lols

Just now, chaerrybear said:

im a part time detective lols

And a part time mafia boss :jy-jks:Just remembered that you are my boss, its normal for a boss to know their underling's name :jy-jks:

4 minutes ago, Jokballet said:

And a part time mafia boss :jy-jks:Just remembered that you are my boss, its normal for a boss to know their underling's name :jy-jks:

lmao :ny-lol:

4 hours ago, chaerrybear said:

Hide contents

you actually mentioned me :mn-cry: ... unusual .. people don't remember me most oftenahh I'm going off with tears... 
AND HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY :congrats: stay healthy and take care :mm-heart:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chaerrybear said:

Reveal hidden contents

I feel honoured to have been mentioned! And I'm so happy you've been enjoying your stay here on this forum! 

• Like 1

Thanks for mentioning me! i wuv you :sn-lub:

• Like 1

Awards

8 hours ago, Twice's Bias said:

Have u seen my selca

yes :jy-jks:

8 hours ago, Lost Penguin said:

you actually mentioned me :mn-cry: ... unusual .. people don't remember me most oftenahh I'm going off with tears... 
AND HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY :congrats: stay healthy and take care :mm-heart:

why would forget u? :mc-hug:

7 hours ago, #DabsForDubu said:

I feel honoured to have been mentioned! And I'm so happy you've been enjoying your stay here on this forum! 

ofc you're there :jy-cutie: thanx :jy-eww:

55 minutes ago, Hera said:

Thanks for mentioning me! i wuv you :sn-lub:

i wuv you too

• Like 1

yes :jy-jks:

why would forget u? :mc-hug:

ofc you're there :jy-cutie: thanx :jy-eww:

i wuv you too

Then that’s why

16 hours ago, chaerrybear said:

Reveal hidden contents

hahahahh I'm starting to love my real name because of what you usually call me hahaha thanks! :mm-heart:

Happy 2 years anniversary bear! You're 2 years old now hahahah  You've come a long way now hahahah you're now my boss, you're now a mod! Thank you for all the efforts and the friendship that we have (even though its not that great) again Happy 2 years anniversary hahahahah :congrats:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

hahahahh I'm starting to love my real name because of what you usually call me hahaha thanks! :mm-heart:

Happy 2 years anniversary bear! You're 2 years old now hahahah  You've come a long way now hahahah you're now my boss, you're now a mod! Thank you for all the efforts and the friendship that we have (even though its not that great) again Happy 2 years anniversary hahahahah :congrats:

Ofc you should love your name :jy-jks: and why isnt our friendship great? :mn-pout2:

11 hours ago, chaerrybear said:

Ofc you should love your name :jy-jks: and why isnt our friendship great? :mn-pout2:

We usually talk for just minutes or sometimes we haven't talk for a long time so I'm just guessing if our friendship is that great or not :jy-eww: