News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3

Newcomer and Member hehehe

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod or dm me or any members here for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

28 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Hello and welcome here! :sn-hi:

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you find some new friends here also :ny-yes:

And lastly, don't forget to read the rules here so you will know how this forum works. :sn-stare: Just click this to read the rules.

If you have some question just click also this to ask a mod or dm me or any members here for your questions and problems. :sn-shy:

Welcome again and Nice meeting you! :mm-shy:

Araso! @JokbalManiaMomo   PDnim ahahah:sn-lub::sn-cutie: Susundin ko po lagi yung rules hehehhe :ny-yes: Pawerr! ( Sorry not the right language AHAHAH:sn-lol:)

Edited by ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3

Awards

15 hours ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Araso! @JokbalManiaMomo   PDnim ahahah:sn-lub::sn-cutie: Susundin ko po lagi yung rules hehehhe :ny-yes: Pawerr! ( Sorry not the right language AHAHAH:sn-lol:)

Do I know you? Cause I have the feeling that we meet or talk somewhere that's why you talk like this to me hahahha sorry please do say to me where we meet or talk hahahah I keep on forgetting those people I get in touch with before :ny-yes: Paweerrr lang hahahahah

2 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Do I know you? Cause I have the feeling that we meet or talk somewhere that's why you talk like this to me hahahha sorry please do say to me where we meet or talk hahahah I keep on forgetting those people I get in touch with before :ny-yes: Paweerrr lang hahahahah

You may have not remembered me yet :ty-hehe: but we talked in Discord the official ttf discord channel ahahahha :ny-lol:  sorry though for not including this incase you have forgotten me hehehehe:mn-hehe: but if you still forgot let's start over ahahahah:sn-cutie::sn-lub: Pawerrr!! I love Cong TV:ny-yes::sn-lol:

Awards

7 hours ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

You may have not remembered me yet :ty-hehe: but we talked in Discord the official ttf discord channel ahahahha :ny-lol:  sorry though for not including this incase you have forgotten me hehehehe:mn-hehe: but if you still forgot let's start over ahahahah:sn-cutie::sn-lub: Pawerrr!! I love Cong TV:ny-yes::sn-lol:

Damn! I'm certain that we talk but I don't remember your name plssss tell me your name there I might remember you if you will say it hahahhah :ny-yes: damn I'm easily forgot all of the people I've been talk to or get in touch with. I hate this manner of mine hahahahha :sn-lol:

22 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Damn! I'm certain that we talk but I don't remember your name plssss tell me your name there I might remember you if you will say it hahahhah :ny-yes: damn I'm easily forgot all of the people I've been talk to or get in touch with. I hate this manner of mine hahahahha :sn-lol:

Hahahaha that's okay :sn-pew: So that you can slightly remember search my name ImAOnce3513 (사나)#4314on discord in "Team Twice Buddy" hahaha maybe you'll remember, try to message me ahahah if i reply then that' me ahahah:ny-soju:

Awards

6 minutes ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Hahahaha that's okay :sn-pew: So that you can slightly remember search my name ImAOnce3513 (사나)#4314on discord in "Team Twice Buddy" hahaha maybe you'll remember, try to message me ahahah if i reply then that' me ahahah:ny-soju:

Damn I can't still remember hahahhaha :ny-lol: I can't whyyyyyyyyyy? In what server did we talk or get in touch with? Cause I don't remember being a member on "Team Twice Buddy" 

4 minutes ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Damn I can't still remember hahahhaha :ny-lol: I can't whyyyyyyyyyy? In what server did we talk or get in touch with? Cause I don't remember being a member on "Team Twice Buddy" 

Still doesn't  work? ahahahh:ny-lol: uhmm try searching in "<3 Twice <3" ( the things at the side of the word Twice are hearts ahahah) i think that's the server where we talked :ny-hmm:

Edited by ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3

Awards

1 minute ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Still doesn't  work? ahahahh:ny-lol: uhmm try searching in "<3 Twice <3" ( the things at the side of the word Twice are hearts ahahah) i think that's the server where we talked :ny-hmm:

Ohhhhh yeah I remember talking with you once sorry hahahaahha I easily forgot someone I haven't talk for a while or for a long time :ny-yes:

1 minute ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

Ohhhhh yeah I remember talking with you once sorry hahahaahha I easily forgot someone I haven't talk for a while or for a long time :ny-yes:

That's okay ahahaha it's my fault for not being active enough on discord that's why you forgot ahahaha:ny-sad::ny-lol:

Awards

A BIG WELCOME fellow ONCE:dh-oh: and welcome to the TEAM TWICE family! :sn-shy:I am sure you will find a nice group of ONCEs here to talk to :)
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and is there anything you need, do voice out! :ny-tough: We will be happy to help you! :dh-wink:

Bonus content for new ONCEs xD

Spoiler

On 5/24/2018 at 10:59 PM, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Hi!! Everyone!!  In team twice!! :love:  First of all my name is John Troy but you can just call me Troy hahaha :sn-shy: and i'm a 16 year old kid that loves and goes all out and crazy anything that's related to TWICE!! ahahaha. I live in the Philippines the northern region and also i want to move or maybe travel to korea so that i could see and if have a chance or an opportunity to meet Twice i would gladly take it and maybe share some of my experience here in the Team Twice Forums :sn-cutie:  that's it for now hehehe:sn-lub: 
포럼에서 나를 여기 있고 받아 주셔서 감사합니다. 저는 여러분 모두를 알게되고, 아마도 여러분 모두와 좋은 우정을 나눌 수 있기를 바랍니다. 그리고 저를 잘 돌봐주세요. 나는이 지역 사회에 공헌하고 내가 제공 할 수있는 것을 제공하기 위해 최선을 다해 모든 회원들이 두 번을 포함한 전 세계에서 어떤 일이 벌어지고 있는지 잘 알 수 있도록 할 것입니다. 다시 한번 감사 드리며 당신과 만나서 영원한 우정을 쌓기를 희망합니다 !! 안영 !! 싸우는 팀 두 번 !! 사랑희!

Reveal hidden contents

Thank You for having and accepting me here in the forums i wish that i could get to know all of you here and maybe have a great friendship with all of you, and Please take care of me well hehehe. I will do my very best to contribute to this community and provide what i can provide so that all members are well informed about what's happening around the world that includes Twice. Once again thank you and hoping to meet and create an everlasting friendship with all of you!! Anyeongg!! Fighting Team Twice!! Sarangheyoo! 

Btw this is the translation of my hangeul message above incase you forgot to translate or doesn't know korean language yet hehehe

hai :)