Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
OnceUponAStar

A star has entered the server

pls dont judge my title :ny-pout:

Today actually marks 1 year that I started making a presence in TTF.  :jh-cheer:(well technically it's been 13 days but i just spent those first 13 days lurking)

Most of you would probably know me as Lester(yes, a hansum name indeed :ty-aye:)

And some of you guys may know on how active I am in my first few months in TTF :ny-yes:

I couldn't deny that i've made mistakes throughout the year(like making duplicate threads :dh-smthing:)

But what I could say is that the fun memories i've spent of TTF all year long with you guys...

It's something that I want really want to cherish.

I just want to thank everyone in TTF who made my experience in the forums a whole lot of fun :mm-heart:

MY SINCERE THANK YOU WALL <3

Spoiler

To the TTF PH squad fam for being so lodi:dh-eagle:

Jhin, JM, Kz, JMM, Jem, Chaerry, Cran, Bryan, Justin, Myobu, Lucas, Josh , Phen, Mark, Mochi, Planksu

To the TTF gaming team for carrying me in CSGO :D :sn-heart:

Boon hyung, Zadeu, Wolfie, Andy hyung, Ash, Aaron, Zack

To the people who i've become friends with throughout the year :mn-blush:

Maeva, Germaine, Zebzeb, Zaito, Swapnil, WJ, Plume,  Kit, Rel,  WB, Sean, OA hyung, Satzuyu, Steven, Hope, StylishDoge, SubjectKpop, TEC, Jokballet, Konari, DoesAnyoneLikeCake, Edward, Tempest, L0ri, Hera, Lost Penguin, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias, Milo, NoShynaNoLife, Phebe, Picapict, TendyLoops and many more!

My sincere apologies if i forgot some of you guys :sob:

:ny-soju: Cheers for more fun memories to come! :ny-soju:

• Like 2

Happy Anniversary !!
:congrats:
I hope you will be more active, i need some friends here

Awards

Oh. Thanks for mentioning, feel so included with TTF universe (since you're a star) :ny-cute: anyway, happy anniversary! Please never stop sharing more good content and memories with us :sn-heart:

1 hour ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Happy Anniversary !!
:congrats:
I hope you will be more active, i need some friends here

You can expect me to be more active from now on :ny-lol: Since i got super active during the  first few months after May :ty-lol: 

1 hour ago, TendyLoops said:

Oh. Thanks for mentioning, feel so included with TTF universe (since you're a star) :ny-cute: anyway, happy anniversary! Please never stop sharing more good content and memories with us :sn-heart:

FINALLY SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGES!! :mm-heart:

52 minutes ago, Twice's Bias said:

Wew why my name 

shush u :mm-shh:you'd react more if i didn't include you ah :ty-hmm:

37 minutes ago, Black rabbit said:

Happy 1st year anniversary 

Thanks! :sn-pew:

32 minutes ago, Phebe said:

Shine down on us star :mn-praise:

:dh-eagle:*eagle sounds in the distance* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :dh-eagle:

1 hour ago, OnceUponAStar said:

pls dont judge my title :ny-pout:

Today actually marks 1 year that I started making a presence in TTF.  :jh-cheer:(well technically it's been 13 days but i just spent those first 13 days lurking)

Most of you would probably know me as Lester(yes, a hansum name indeed :ty-aye:)

And some of you guys may know on how active I am in my first few months in TTF :ny-yes:

I couldn't deny that i've made mistakes throughout the year(like making duplicate threads :dh-smthing:)

But what I could say is that the fun memories i've spent of TTF all year long with you guys...

It's something that I want really want to cherish.

I just want to thank everyone in TTF who made my experience in the forums a whole lot of fun :mm-heart:

MY SINCERE THANK YOU WALL <3

Reveal hidden contents

To the TTF PH squad fam for being so lodi:dh-eagle:

Jhin, JM, Kz, JMM, Jem, Chaerry, Cran, Bryan, Justin, Myobu, Lucas, Josh , Phen, Mark, Mochi, Planksu

To the TTF gaming team for carrying me in CSGO :D :sn-heart:

Boon hyung, Zadeu, Wolfie, Andy hyung, Ash, Aaron, Zack

To the people who i've become friends with throughout the year :mn-blush:

Maeva, Germaine, Zebzeb, Zaito, Swapnil, WJ, Plume,  Kit, Rel,  WB, Sean, OA hyung, Satzuyu, Steven, Hope, StylishDoge, SubjectKpop, TEC, Jokballet, Konari, DoesAnyoneLikeCake, Edward, Tempest, L0ri, Hera, Lost Penguin, NayeonBunnyIsMyBias, Milo, NoShynaNoLife, Phebe, Picapict, TendyLoops and many more!

My sincere apologies if i forgot some of you guys :sob:

:ny-soju: Cheers for more fun memories to come! :ny-soju:

@OnceUponAStar Hii poo! I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary :congrats:to you:ny-yes: hehehehe:ty-hehe: Sorry po ang feeling close ko po :ny-sad: 

Awards

2 hours ago, OnceUponAStar said:

You can expect me to be more active from now on :ny-lol: Since i got super active during the  first few months after May :ty-lol: 

FINALLY SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGES!! :mm-heart:

shush u :mm-shh:you'd react more if i didn't include you ah :ty-hmm:

Thanks! :sn-pew:

:dh-eagle:*eagle sounds in the distance* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :dh-eagle:

:ny-wut:

Eyyyy hahahah thanks for including me on PH Squad hahahah we are lodi :jh-cheer: woahhhh anyway, Happy 1st anniversary (should I call you lester or star hahaha nvm) hope that we can keep in touch in the future hahahah please continue on being a star here cause we all need your light to guide us here :ny-yes:again Happy 1 year old anniversary :congrats:

Thanks for mentioning me! Happy 1 year old anniversary!  :mn-blush: 

Awards

Hi there :sn-hi:

Welcome to TTF:congrats:

Feel free to post as much as you like:mn-game:

Lets be friends:mn-tea:

I AM A STALKER:ty-peek:

Spoiler

Lmao jkjk~~~Welcome back

• Upvote 1

Awards

Happy anniversary to you! Everyone makes mistakes, but learn our lesson, make sure we don't err again and move on!

Awards