Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
SANA 4 L1F3

[DISCUSSION] Twice world tour

Recommended Posts

Why arent they coming to Hong Kong for their concert, I’ve been waiting since 2016.

If it is really because of the incidence that made our Tzuyu apologised, I will absolutely beat the living crap out of that retarded guy that express his anger on a 16 year old girl.

I just think that guy is metally retarded. (Its a taiwanese but supports china) I dont really get why holding her country’s flag is a problem that needs apology. (Taiwan is not a part of china)

There was also another taiwanese guy recently said Tzuyu is a shame as can’t even speak chinese well just because she was crying on their concert.

I just dont get why those people that stands on china’s side can be such overbearing and retarded.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SANA 4 L1F3 said:

Why arent they coming to Hong Kong for their concert, I’ve been waiting since 2016.

If it is really because of the incidence that made our Tzuyu apologised, I will absolutely beat the living crap out of that retarded guy that express his anger on a 16 year old girl.

I just think that guy is metally retarded. (Its a taiwanese but supports china) I dont really get why holding her country’s flag is a problem that needs apology. (Taiwan is not a part of china)

There was also another taiwanese guy recently said Tzuyu is a shame as can’t even speak chinese well just because she was crying on their concert.

I just dont get why those people that stands on china’s side can be such overbearing and retarded.

 

@SANA 4 L1F3 I wish we could get our revenge on that retarded guy... i just hate these kind people hahahah. Revenge by words? or violence? (maybe violence is too much hahahaha). Revenge is So Sweet!:ny-rawr:

Edited by ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

https://news.tvbs.com.tw/fun/924735

Heres the news about the guy that critize tzuyu for crying while speaking ing chinese.

its in chinese tho

****ing retard, why cant these people die out in natural selection.

@ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 Jesus cried, This make me so mad I can rip his skin off until he bleed out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SANA 4 L1F3 said:

https://news.tvbs.com.tw/fun/924735

Heres the news about the guy that critize tzuyu for crying while speaking ing chinese.

its in chinese tho

****ing retard, why cant these people die out in natural selection.

@ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 Jesus cried, This make me so mad I can rip his skin off until he bleed out.

Just chill and stay calm i know that this retarded guy will be taking back his words, he will pay for what he had said to tzuyu, I promise you that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Yes... so many places Twice are touring around, and Hong Kong isn't one of them. :ny-sad::mm-cry:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

25 minutes ago, cwong925 said:

Yes... so many places Twice are touring around, and Hong Kong isn't one of them. :ny-sad::mm-cry:

 

Yupp and i think it's the fault of that retarded guy hahaha but i hope he'll  be punished or at least banned from going to any concert of twice:ny-yes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

i think there's a silver lining to this condition, Tzuyu doesn't have to act like the other Chinese artist working in Korea. Take example Victoria, she has to follow the govt ban and now f(x) is pretty much in permanent hiatus, imagine having Tzuyu going through the same thing...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

6 hours ago, MooseLover said:

i think there's a silver lining to this condition, Tzuyu doesn't have to act like the other Chinese artist working in Korea. Take example Victoria, she has to follow the govt ban and now f(x) is pretty much in permanent hiatus, imagine having Tzuyu going through the same thing...

make sense, i'm agree with you.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Let's just say Tzuyu got caught in a political situation unknowingly.

For Huang An, I think he already got his due, his actions backfired completely, mainly for attacking someone at the time below 18 who probably don't know the political situation yet.

Oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

8 hours ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Ohhhh okay right, i think i get the situation already 

 

1 hour ago, Myoui Mintul said:

make sense, i'm agree with you.

but but but now my f(x) can never leave SM dungeon :dh-smthing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

3 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

 

but but but now my f(x) can never leave SM dungeon :dh-smthing:

Well that depends maybe... idk hahaha

8 minutes ago, Jajangmyeon said:

Let's just say Tzuyu got caught in a political situation unknowingly.

For Huang An, I think he already got his due, his actions backfired completely, mainly for attacking someone at the time below 18 who probably don't know the political situation yet.

Oh well.

Hmmm.. makes sense though, nice thinking ahahaha i haven't thought of that way

27 minutes ago, RainbowFluffyPanda said:

maybe in the near future, twice will tour different countries.

Hahahaha i hope they tour all of them, but of course with breaks and rest hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

6 minutes ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Well that depends maybe... idk hahaha

Hmmm.. makes sense though, nice thinking ahahaha i haven't thought of that way

Hahahaha i hope they tour all of them, but of course with breaks and rest hahaha

well it has been 3 years since the release of 4 Walls (one of their best album, i think) and now if you follow each member they all doing their own stuff so pretty much in hiatus :dh-heh:pretty sad when Victoria posted stuff about the South China Sea on her SNS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 6/6/2018 at 9:52 AM, Jajangmyeon said:

Let's just say Tzuyu got caught in a political situation unknowingly.

For Huang An, I think he already got his due, his actions backfired completely, mainly for attacking someone at the time below 18 who probably don't know the political situation yet.

Oh well.

Actually as a 16 years old at that time and being in taiwan, she should know the situation well. I think i understand that more as I live in Hong kong, us and taiwan share the same political issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 3rd Win For “Dance The Night Away” On “Music Bank,” Performances By GFRIEND, MAMAMOO, And More

      On the July 20 episode of KBS2’s “Music Bank,” TWICE’s latest title track was up against BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” for first place. TWICE took the win with 11,347 points making it their third music show win for “Dance the Night Away”!
      During their encore, the member fulfilled their promise by singing while having ice cubes in their cheeks. Watch their performance and win below!
      Today’s episode had performances from fromis_9, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, Kyungri, Golden Child, gugudan SEMINA, MAMAMOO, MYTEEN, MOMOLAND, Seenroot, Apink, ELRIS, GFRIEND, UNB, Chungha, and Triple H.
      Watch performances in the soompi link!
      CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 2nd Win For “Dance The Night Away” On “M!Countdown,” Performances By SEVENTEEN, MAMAMOO, And More

      TWICE has grabbed their second win for “Dance the Night Away”!
      On the July 19 episode of “M!Countdown,” TWICE’s latest track was up against Apink’s “I’m So Sick” for first place. TWICE took first with a total score of 10,933 to Apink’s 6,258.
      Watch their performance and win below!
       
      Performers on this week’s episode also included A.C.E, Apink, Chungha, ELRIS, fromis_9, GFRIEND, Golden Child, gugudan SEMINA, Kim Dong Han, Kyungri, MAMAMOO, MOMOLAND, MYTEEN, ONF, Seenroot, SEVENTEEN, TARGET, Triple H, and VARSITY.
      Watch many of the performances in the soompi link!
      Congratulations to TWICE!
      CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report Plus] Twice enjoys tropical fruits during music video shoot

      (Naver's V app)
      The fourth episode of Twice’s brand new reality show “Dance the Night Away,” named after its new single, features the band’s nine members enjoying tropical fruits while filming their most recent music video.

      “This is so amazing,” Chaeyoung said, munching on a piece of pineapple. Jeongyeon liked the green mango best.

      They were so focused on enjoying the fruit that they were speechless for a long while.

      The tri-national girl group is having its most prolific year yet, releasing two Korean extended plays and four Japanese singles to date, with another full-length album coming this September.

      (Naver's V app)
      By The Korea Herald (khnews@heraldcorp.com)
      https://www.vlive.tv/video/80693
       
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE And BLACKPINK Top Weekly Gaon Charts

      On July 19, Gaon revealed chart results for the week from July 8 through 14.
      TWICE’s new release “Dance the Night Away” entered in first place on both the overall digital chart and the download chart. Other female artists also showed power on the digital chart, with BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” in second, Apink’s “I’m So Sick” in third, and Bolbbalgan4’s “Travel” in fifth. MeloMance’s “Tale” took fourth. 

      “I’m So Sick,” “Tale,” and “DDU-DU DDU-DU” also placed in high rankings on the download chart. Park Hyo Shin’s “Mr. Sunshine” OST “The Day” rounds up the top five. 
      “DDU-DU DDU-DU” remained at the top of the streaming chart, and “Dance the Night Away” debuted at No. 2. “Travel” and “Tale” took third and fourth, respectively. “I’m So Sick” rose eight spots and placed No. 5.
      TWICE also topped the album chart recording physical album shipments with “Summer Nights.” NU’EST W’s “WHO, YOU” is No. 2, UNB’s “Boyhood” is No. 3, BLACKPINK’s “Square Up” is No. 4, and SHINee’s “The Story of Light EP.3” is No. 5.
      “Dance the Night Away” took an overwhelming first on the social chart, which is a result of data from YouTube, Twitter, and YinYueTai, with a high score of 99,000. “I’m So Sick” placed second, followed by MOMOLAND’s “BAAM,” BTS’s “Fake Love,” and gugudan SEMINA’s “SEMINA.”
      CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      GFRIEND Talks About Their Friendship With TWICE

      In a recent interview with Star News, GFRIEND talked about their friendship with the members of TWICE.
      Yerin said, “We’re the same age, and we’re close. We exchange a lot of messages like, ‘What do you want to eat?’ ‘Have you eaten?’ ‘When should we meet?’ and ‘What are you craving?’ Now that I think about it, I think we really just talk about eating. Everything’s so comfortable with TWICE.”
      Eunha revealed that TWICE contacted them after seeing their comeback teaser, and told them that they were refreshing. “Personally,” Eunha said, “I think TWICE’s comeback song is really great. Because their dance is really great, too, I said to them that we should do a collaboration stage sometime.”
      On occasional special stages that they’ve done together in the past for year-end events, Yuju said, “Before we go on stage, we’ll send each other messages of encouragement.”
      Source (1)
      CR: soompi
×