News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Myoui Mintul

[DISCUSSION] Your Idea about Additional Feature for TTF

I believe many of you have thoughts like: "it will be nice if TTF have feature like *something that, something this*" but you not brave enough to say it at Suggestion Sub Forum because maybe some of your personal thoughts and reason.

"What make this thread different with the Suggestion Sub Forum??"
-> In my personal opinion, Suggestion SF is an place for direct request from you to the TTF Staff or Administrator, you already know and sure what you want.
-> And this thread is an place for sharing your idea with another member (you still not sure does it important or not,  or you just have random thoughts, and you still not brave enough to request it directly)

But still, if this thread counted as double topic/similar with another/wrong section, feel free to merge/move it.

I will start with my idea

1. Banner for Specific Club. (Sorry if someone already think about it)

Spoiler

For now, this forum only have one club and it's gaming club. Take a look at http://forums.teamtwice.com/clubs/

I think it will be nice if you have banner for that
(it's still possible there'll be another clubs, and i'm pretty sure you can make your own club)
and i suggest the location of the banner is below your usergroup banner

So you can share the same banner with some member (in the same club of yours): example if you and your friends love animal then you can create Animal Lover club and have Animal Lover banner below your usergroup banner. (yes, you can have 2 or more banner together with your usergroup banner)

And you can request your own image for the banner to the staff (and i think it make sense if you need to be club owner/leader/moderator for the request) 

Why i put on this thread? because i don't think this idea is important enough for now :ny-lol:basically it's just a way to express your personal interest.

So guys, you can share your own idea, and you can comment about other member's idea, so together we can build an better patch for it, just please use Quote feature :ny-yes:

Edited by Myoui Mintul
  • Like 1

Awards

There were custom banners in the past, and they are suppose to come with buying certain donor levels for free or paying a certain amount of WONCE. I requested mine back in December and staff never responded to me. Others have requested one as well.

If people want to make suggestions they should post on the suggestion section and not just in this thread. This thread shouldn't really be in discussion either, as it is still suggestions for TTF.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Phebe said:

There were custom banners in the past, and they are suppose to come with buying certain donor levels for free or paying a certain amount of WONCE. I requested mine back in December and staff never responded to me. Others have requested one as well.

In my idea, you don't have to buy it with certain donor levels.
Does that custom banner will replace your usergroup banner?

7 minutes ago, Phebe said:

if people want to make suggestions they should post on the suggestion section and not just in this thread. This thread shouldn't really be in discussion either, as it is still suggestions for TTF.

"If this thread counted as double topic/similar with another/wrong section, feel free to merge/move it."

Edited by Myoui Mintul

Awards

Like what Phebe said, there were custom usergroup banners in the past but it was removed like a year ago to implement new stuff.

For clubs, we kinda discontinued it for the time being.

Also, whether or not this thread should be here, we shall have a talk on it.

17 minutes ago, A.Moguri said:

Like what Phebe said, there were custom usergroup banners in the past but it was removed like a year ago to implement new stuff.

For clubs, we kinda discontinued it for the time being.

Also, whether or not this thread should be here, we shall have a talk on it.

Okay Andy, thanks for your concern and information :ny-yes:

Edited by Myoui Mintul
his name is Andy not Andi

Awards

2 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Okay Andi, thanks for your concern and information :ny-yes:

Sure, and my name is Andy not Andi. XD

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jajangmyeon said:

I thought donor would have an award as well?

if you donate at the specific time, like when twice birthday, you will unlock special awards (ex : if you donate for tzuyu birthday project, you will unlock tzuyu birthday project special awards)

50 minutes ago, A.Moguri said:

Sure, and my name is Andy not Andi. XD

okay i already edit that xD

Awards

10 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

if you donate at the specific time, like when twice birthday, you will unlock special awards (ex : if you donate for tzuyu birthday project, you will unlock tzuyu birthday project special awards)

Seems like there is no Tzuyu birthday project (her birthday is next)

Awards

54 minutes ago, Jajangmyeon said:

Seems like there is no Tzuyu birthday project (her birthday is next)

yeah it's depend on the staff xD, we don't have project on Dahyun's too before

Awards

4 hours ago, Jajangmyeon said:

I thought donor would have an award as well?

Donor's get the pink banner which you can see on the side of your screen to the left. That's basically the closest you'll get to the custom banner.

• Like 1

Have mor Wonce rewards everywhere in TTF, like in da cbox.  :ny-soju:

We need 2 live up 2 Twice's mantra 2 b millionaires.  :ny-yes:

Awards

4 hours ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Uhmm @Phebe is Paypal the only payment gateway for donating money here in TTF?:ny-hmm:

I think so? I'm not sure.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Have TTF Contests?  :ny-hmm:

I'm jus guessin' @ dis point.  :ny-soju:

Yeah maybe staff can arrange some event like quiz in chat box, and the fastest person whose can answer it get Wonces as their prize.

16 hours ago, A.Moguri said:

there were custom usergroup banners in the past but it was removed like a year ago to implement new stuff.

Does removed means we can't request it anymore, but the member whose already have it still can use it  ? 

Awards

13 hours ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Uhmm @Phebe is Paypal the only payment gateway for donating money here in TTF?:ny-hmm:

For now, its only on Paypal. There is a new donation method coming up soon. But the admins are still working on it.

10 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

I'm thinking posting for Wonces should be enough for now since it encourages members to be active in the forum (other than spamming or replying with single emotes).

2 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Have TTF Contests?  :ny-hmm:

I'm jus guessin' @ dis point.  :ny-soju:

This would usually happen only in special forum events.

1 hour ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Does removed means we can't request it anymore, but the member whose already have it still can use it  ? 

Removed as in totally. Previous members who had custom banners were also removed but was refunded some Wonces iirc.

1 hour ago, A.Moguri said:

Removed as in totally. Previous members who had custom banners were also removed but was refunded some Wonces iirc.

Hmm, but doesn't boon' & rel' banner still custom? (it's understandable since they are admin)

How about Mina'sPenguins (does her/his banner invisible?) and  TWICE's Pet Gerbil ?

(also there is custom usergroup like: SignatureIncrease, Sanata Claus, and sorting when i try to filter online member)

Edited by Myoui Mintul

Awards

Just now, Myoui Mintul said:

Hmm, but doesn't boon' & rel' banner still custom? (it's understandable since they are admin)

How about Mina'sPenguins (does her/his banner invisible?) and  TWICE's Pet Gerbil ?

(also there is custom usergroup like: SignatureIncrease, Sanata Claus, and sorting when i try to filter online member)

Those are custom groups banner. Not a banner by itself.

4 minutes ago, A.Moguri said:

Those are custom groups banner. Not a banner by itself.

Sorry Andy, but i get confused :ny-look: 

So if that's are custom groups banner, doesn't it means they should removed as well?

"there were custom usergroup banners in the past but it was removed like a year ago"
"Removed as in totally. Previous members who had custom banners were also removed but was refunded some Wonces iirc"

Just to make me sure, we talk about the same object right? i mean the one you request in here 

and reciting from rel's explanation in here 

"which comes with free banner as well"

Awards

18 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Sorry Andy, but i get confused :ny-look: 

So if that's are custom groups banner, doesn't it means they should removed as well?

"there were custom usergroup banners in the past but it was removed like a year ago"
"Removed as in totally. Previous members who had custom banners were also removed but was refunded some Wonces iirc"

Just to make me sure, we talk about the same object right? i mean the one you request in here 

and reciting from rel's explanation in here 

"which comes with free banner as well"

Yes, its the same. The current banners are all for a specific usergroup. If you are a donor you have a donor banner, if you are a mod, you have a mod banner. This custom group banner works the same, you will have a group for yourself with the banner that you provide.

5 hours ago, A.Moguri said:
19 hours ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

For now, its only on Paypal. There is a new donation method coming up soon. But the admins are still working on it.

Ohhhhh okay got it :dh-nice: 

Awards

12 hours ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Yeah maybe staff can arrange some event like quiz in chat box, and the fastest person whose can answer it get Wonces as their prize.

Gud idea.  :ny-soju:

11 hours ago, A.Moguri said:

I'm thinking posting for Wonces should be enough for now since it encourages members to be active in the forum (other than spamming or replying with single emotes).

This would usually happen only in special forum events.

Encourages to a degree to mirror greed or create some sort of labor/work force, however without some sort of annual wonce increase to reward such efforts in this area; the amount of satisfaction could be self-reduced over time, and concluded as mundane during periods when Twice are inactive.

Can there be a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly contest?  Like establishing a fun goal, not really required to do, but if pursued a reward awaits them, maybe more wonces?  :ny-soju:

Awards