News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Myoui Mintul

[DISCUSSION] Your Idea about Additional Feature for TTF

16 minutes ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Gud idea.  :ny-soju:

Encourages to a degree to mirror greed or create some sort of labor/work force, however without some sort of annual wonce increase to reward such efforts in this area; the amount of satisfaction could be self-reduced over time, and concluded as mundane during periods when Twice are inactive.

Can there be a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly contest?  Like establishing a fun goal, not really required to do, but if pursued a reward awaits them, maybe more wonces?  :ny-soju:

Ohhhh cool I like that idea, I hope it'll be integrated already hahahaa

Awards

2 minutes ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Ohhhh cool I like that idea, I hope it'll be integrated already hahahaa

Let's see what the Moderators think.  :ny-soju:

Awards

11 hours ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Hmm, but doesn't boon' & rel' banner still custom? (it's understandable since they are admin)

How about Mina'sPenguins (does her/his banner invisible?) and  TWICE's Pet Gerbil ?

(also there is custom usergroup like: SignatureIncrease, Sanata Claus, and sorting when i try to filter online member)

I don't know so much about banners, but my green "Sana's Merry Xmas" thing is a special user group for contributing to Sana's birthday project back in December. There's one other user who got it as well, but they're inactive now. It's not a custom banner or group that you got by requesting in that thread or paying with Wonce. It's like a limited edition award. I don't know anything about those other users, tho. :ty-notbad:

On 6/8/2018 at 2:46 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I don't know so much about banners, but my green "Sana's Merry Xmas" thing is a special user group for contributing to Sana's birthday project back in December. There's one other user who got it as well, but they're inactive now. It's not a custom banner or group that you got by requesting in that thread or paying with Wonce. It's like a limited edition award. I don't know anything about those other users, tho. :ty-notbad:

OMG Sorry Gerbil i got misunderstand before, i just know there is special user group and banner for some event. :ny-lol:

Edited by Myoui Mintul

Awards

I hope TTF has more than two options for their background/theme :mm-pray:

Awards

On 6/7/2018 at 3:38 PM, A.Moguri said:

Yes, its the same. The current banners are all for a specific usergroup. If you are a donor you have a donor banner, if you are a mod, you have a mod banner. This custom group banner works the same, you will have a group for yourself with the banner that you provide.

So are we able to request custom usergroup banner again? Last time i know @TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon request approved 

6 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

I hope TTF has more than two options for their background/theme :mm-pray:

Yeah i have the same thought before.

Awards

2 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

So are we able to request custom usergroup banner again? Last time i know @TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon request approved 

Yeah i have the same thought before.

If you want, you can request your own banner too. Like me.

1 minute ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

If you want, you can request your own banner too. Like me.

Of course i can , i just ask him to make sure about this, because he said :
"There were custom usergroup banners in the past but it was removed like a year ago to implement new stuff. "
"Removed as in totally. Previous members who had custom banners were also removed but was refunded some Wonces iirc."

Awards

5 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

That custom banners comes from the custom usergroup. So you can request it over there. You can't request the banners by itself. It comes together with the usergroup.

Just to clarify what i said previously, the banners that were removed were not part of any usergroups. It was an individual thing.

Now, to get a custom banner, it comes with the usergroup so you can't say that you would only want the banner and not the group. Of course unless the admins say otherwise.

10 minutes ago, A.Moguri said:

That custom banners comes from the custom usergroup. So you can request it over there. You can't request the banners by itself. It comes together with the usergroup.

7 minutes ago, A.Moguri said:

Just to clarify what i said previously, the banners that were removed were not part of any usergroups. It was an individual thing.

Now, to get a custom banner, it comes with the usergroup so you can't say that you would only want the banner and not the group. Of course unless the admins say otherwise.

Hahaha so it's been an misunderstanding :ny-lol:yeah from the start i ask about the whole Custom Usergroup Banner, not for Custom Banner itself.
Thanks for clarification 

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Of course i can , i just ask him to make sure about this, because he said :
"There were custom usergroup banners in the past but it was removed like a year ago to implement new stuff. "
"Removed as in totally. Previous members who had custom banners were also removed but was refunded some Wonces iirc."

ohhhh..

I think there should be some choices for default profile pics, not just a word. That means I think we can choose to upload our own profile pic or use a default pic. Such as a picture of each member. This seems impossible tho :ny-peek:

47 minutes ago, LinYuBear said:

I think there should be some choices for default profile pics, not just a word. That means I think we can choose to upload our own profile pic or use a default pic. Such as a picture of each member. This seems impossible tho :ny-peek:

Great idea.

I thought that's not impossible, as far as i know, some application and/or forum also provide some default picture.
But i don't know if that feature provided by Invision Community or not.

Awards