News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
SANA 4 L1F3

[NAYEONIST] Our spoil queen

In Nayeon’s IG post, apperently she decide to tell us their comeback day will be 9/July  

And then their was news about Jyp confirming they will be comingn back in July.

what a spoil queen

https://instagram.com/p/BjtLUnQA_hG/

But JYP need to get my girls some rest for good. Jesus, a comeback in the middle of concerts. They are going to be exhausted.

In response, the group’s agency JYP Entertainment confirmed, “TWICE recently completed filming for their new music video in Japan (PS: Okinawa). They are working on an album aimed for a July comeback, and the exact comeback schedule will be revealed when it is confirmed.”

Do you think JYP confirmed that because Nayeon already spoil it ? :ny-lol:

Edited by Myoui Mintul

Awards

57 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

Do you think JYP confirmed that because Nayeon already spoil it ? :ny-lol:

Yes, he confirms it every time TWICE gives spoilers :ny-lol:

3 hours ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Hahahahha members always spoil every time they will make a comeback, without JYP noticing hahaha

this is like that spider-man actor, he spoils every future series when interviewed.... :dh-heh:

Awards

16 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

this is like that spider-man actor, he spoils every future series when interviewed.... :dh-heh:

Hahahah ikr :dh-heh: 

Awards

4 hours ago, #Twice said:

cOME BACK

Hahahah maybe their next comeback after their comeback in July will be superheroes theme hahahha

Awards

2 hours ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Hahahah maybe their next comeback after their comeback in July will be superheroes theme hahahha

Lmao but it's summer and beach

2 hours ago, #Twice said:

Lmao but it's summer and beach

Hahahahah ikr only acting companies or like the running man show would do that ahahha

Awards

Just now, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Hahahahah ikr only acting companies or like the running man show would do that ahahha

No one knows :ty-peek:

According to Jihyo and Jeongyeon in their recent Vlive, Nayeon's post had nothing to do with their comeback. :jy-idts:

9 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

According to Jihyo and Jeongyeon in their recent Vlive, Nayeon's post had nothing to do with their comeback. :jy-idts:

Well i still love our GOd Jihyo break her little sister secret lmao:jh-myheart:.

Edited by #Twice
wrongly use hoe

53 minutes ago, #Twice said:

Well i still love hoe GOd Jihyo break her little sister secret lmao:jh-myheart:.

Hahahahah what's going on here hahaha

Awards

42 minutes ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Hahahahah what's going on here hahaha

Ohh s#@t not hoe but our

2 minutes ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Hahahha what?? aahha

lmao

Lol saw the meme Spoiler Queen and Spoiler Man

On 6/18/2018 at 2:15 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Well it seems now that their comeback really is 9th July, so maybe Nayeon really is spoiler queen. :ny-lol:

Spoiler queen :mn-praise:

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Takes 5th Win For “Dance The Night Away” On “Inkigayo”

Congratulations to TWICE for winning first place with “Dance the Night Away” on SBS’s “Inkigayo“! Second place was Apink’s “I’m So Sick,” and third place went to Bolbbalgan4’s “Travel.”
      This week’s performers include Seungri, SEVENTEEN, Triple H, Apink, MAMAMOO, TWICE, GFRIEND, Kyungri, BLACKPINK, gugudan SEMINA, Chungha, ONF, Golden Child, ELRIS, MYTEEN, VARSITY, fromis_9, and more.
      Winner Announcement:

CR: soompi
    • By MooseLover
      Since the summer nights album came with a variety of photocards and CD cover, i will share with you what i got from the Night and Water version

Night Version:

The Water version

Extra bonus for first release version, Water version:

Extra bonus for first release version, Night version [ALERT] contains images showing skins, lots and lots of skins, so many skins it's like wow, so enter at your own risk [/ALERT]

Thank you for wasting your time and data to look at each one :D
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 4th Win For “Dance The Night Away”; Performances By Seungri, GFRIEND, SEVENTEEN, And More

The July 21 episode of MBC’s “Music Core” had Bolbbalgan4’s “Travel” up against Apink’s “I’m so sick” and TWICE’s “Dance the Night Away.” First place went to TWICE, making this their fourth win for “Dance The Night Away”!
      The day’s episode featured performances by Seungri, Apink, MAMAMOO, Triple H, GFRIEND, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, Kyungri, Chungha, gugudan SEMINA, SEENROOT, MYTEEN, fromis_9, and TARGET.
      Watch the performances in the soompi link!

♬ Hot  Stage ♬
      TWICE – “Dance the Night Away”
    • By liraeyllis
      The clothes are all pretty and the style as a whole looks different from before

post response: [+602][-159] original post: here  
      ㅇ |2018.07.20 08:12 신고하기 But apparently, their new coordi used to be B1A4’s old coordi…ㅎ all of B1A4’s legendary outfits were from that same person. But seeing how she took care of Oh My Girl, I think that she’s just better at styling female idols? 추천187 반대3   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 07:49 신고하기 I went my pants over Tzuyu’s physical and body yesterday… she suit that outfit so much. She looked so refreshing ㅠㅠ 추천93 반대11   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 10:55 신고하기 Every one of them are pretty on their own but they don’t look harmonious together… it just looks weirdㅠ maybe it’s because of the clothes’ patterns… anyways, I think that it’s hard for them to look unified with these clothes… remove this post.. 추천62 반대4   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 10:01 신고하기 They will be perfect if only the Japanese member practiced her pronunciation and singing. That’s the most important thing 추천48 반대23   ㅇ |2018.07.20 01:49 신고하기 The clothes looked pretty and novel but I feel like dancing with these clothes on stage looked a bit heavy.. ㅜ 추천32 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2018.07.20 09:09 신고하기 Gotta praise Nayeon for changing style.... That's exactly the style I wanted to see on her.... She doesn't have bangs anymore and she has a head band...With refreshing clothes.... 추천26 반대1
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 3rd Win For “Dance The Night Away” On “Music Bank,” Performances By GFRIEND, MAMAMOO, And More

On the July 20 episode of KBS2’s “Music Bank,” TWICE’s latest title track was up against BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” for first place. TWICE took the win with 11,347 points making it their third music show win for “Dance the Night Away”!
      During their encore, the member fulfilled their promise by singing while having ice cubes in their cheeks. Watch their performance and win below!
      Today’s episode had performances from fromis_9, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, Kyungri, Golden Child, gugudan SEMINA, MAMAMOO, MYTEEN, MOMOLAND, Seenroot, Apink, ELRIS, GFRIEND, UNB, Chungha, and Triple H.
      Watch performances in the soompi link!