Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
sacheol-21stC

[INFO][soompi] TWICE Confirms Plans For Summer Comeback (in July 2018)

TWICE Confirms Plans For Summer Comeback

TWICE.jpg

TWICE is gearing up for their next comeback!

On June 7, industry representatives reported that the girl group filmed their new Korean music video in Japan this month.

In response, the group’s agency JYP Entertainment confirmed, “TWICE recently completed filming for their new music video in Japan (PS: Okinawa). They are working on an album aimed for a July comeback, and the exact comeback schedule will be revealed when it is confirmed.”

This upcoming comeback will be TWICE’s first Korean release in three months after “What is Love?” in April.

Meanwhile, TWICE has finished the Korea and Japan stops of their concert tour and will continue in Singapore on June 17.

Source (1)

CR: soompi

This is so fast OMG
i must say many thanks to JYP 

Awards

I have so many thoughts and ideas going through my head, so excited! 

it's okinawa so it's going to be summer themed..

so

uh.. :dh-heh: totally cant wait. :dh-smthing: must. wait. :dh-eagle:

Awards

So excited but on otherside I want them to have some break before comeback :dh-eagle:so they can get some time to rest

Just so that you know, Nayeon, Momo and Sana were likely doing their 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge overseas in Japan(Okinawa), where TWICE had been filming their new music video for their next Korean comeback this summer.

1 hour ago, sacheol-21stC said:

Just so that you know, Nayeon, Momo and Sana were likely doing their 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge overseas in Japan(Okinawa), where TWICE had been filming their new music video for their next Korean comeback this summer.

A lot of other girl groups had done a summer theme and had been successful... DAEBAK! IN OKINAWA!!! MUST BE THE BEST MV EVER!!! I'M ALREADY STARTING TO BE EXCITED!!! BUT IT'S 7TH JUNE ONLY!!! ARGHHH

Edited by LinYuBear

Awards

12 minutes ago, LinYuBear said:

A lot of other girl groups had done a summer theme and had been successful... DAEBAK! IN OKINAWA!!! MUST BE THE BEST MV EVER!!! I'M ALREADY STARTING TO BE EXCITED!!! BUT IT'S 7TH JUNE ONLY!!! ARGHHH

Hahahahah ikr, I'm more than excited right now hahaha

Awards

APink is having a comeback at the same period as well

Ahh... Best combination ever

Awards

:jyp-money:I believe this is their What is Love album repackaged. dang jyp is still poor, he needs more money. 

15 minutes ago, TendyLoops said:

:jyp-money:I believe this is their What is Love album repackaged. dang jyp is still poor, he needs more money. 

Isn't it kinda late for a repackage?

Awards

1 hour ago, Jajangmyeon said:

Hmmm yeah I think it is a bit late for their What is Love repackage though :ny-hmm: 

Awards

3 hours ago, Jajangmyeon said:

the period is kinda short so I thought of this theory. Anyway, I'm still excited because there's a big chance that we would have another episodes of Knowing Brothers and Weekly Idol with TWICE :ny-nono:

They work so hard. :dh-smthing:

And three months later isn't really late for a repackage. SNSD released their debut album in November 2007 and the repackage came in March of the following year. You can in theory release a repackage at any time. :jh-heol:
But I don't really think TWICE would do a repackage of What is Love? I think it's gonna be a new album.

TWICE is planning to have a comeback on jly, Music Vidio already filmed in JAPAN. No exact date yet

TWICE comaback in SUMMER they are usually use lovely concept but in this stage will be fresh for in SUMMER

This time for FAN service and not mini album or full album as usual

:jh-cheer::twice-smile::congrats:

So it's a Japanese comeback?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Milad said:

TWICE is planning to have a comeback on jly, Music Vidio already filmed in JAPAN. No exact date yet

TWICE comaback in SUMMER they are usually use lovely concept but in this stage will be fresh for in SUMMER

This time for FAN service and not mini album or full album as usual

:jh-cheer::twice-smile::congrats:

Ohhhh nice that’s awseomeee, gonna wait for their comeback to come hahaha

18 minutes ago, Phebe said:

So it's a Japanese comeback?

It’s not a Korean song/comeback??

I hope it’s a Korean comeback Hahahaha but Japanese is also good hehehe

Awards

55 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Read this. @sacheol-21stC said that they are finished their new japanese mv and will comeback this summer foe their next korean comeback

Ohhhh... okay, thanks Kyeopta ^^

• Like 1