Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Sign in to follow this  
sacheol-21stC

[INFO][soompi] DAY6 Officially Announces June Comeback With Teaser Schedule

[soompi] DAY6 Officially Announces June Comeback With Teaser Schedule

DAY6.jpeg

DAY6 is finally making a comeback!

See Also: DAY6 Reveals Design For New Light Band, A Spin On Fan Light Sticks

On June 11 at midnight KST, the band revealed the title of their new album, their comeback date, and what’s to come in the days leading up to the release.

Their newest album “Shoot Me: Youth Part 1” is set to drop on June 26 at 6 p.m. KST. DAY6 will be holding a comeback show at 8 p.m. KST on the same day. Over the next couple of weeks, the band will be sharing glimpses of their new release with photos, their track list, a highlight medley of their album, and a MV teaser.

DAY62.jpg

This is DAY6’s first Korean comeback since the conclusion of their 2017 “Every DAY6” project with their second full album “Moonrise” and its title track “I Like You” in December.

The band also recently revealed a design for their “light band,” a twist on the usual light stick used by fans. It will be released on June 22, just days before DAY6’s comeback.

CR: soompi

[KPOPHERALD] Day6 to release new EP on June 26

Band Day6 is set to release a new EP on June 26, its agency said.

According to JYP Entertainment Monday, the act’s upcoming third EP “Shoot Me: Youth Part1” marks the band’s first release since its second full-length album “Moonrise” in December last year.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180611

Day6 (JYP Entertainment)

The five-piece act has released two full-length albums and 25 singles last year through its yearlong monthly release “Every Day6” project, for which the act released two songs every month with concerts before each release from January to December last year. It released hits like “I Loved You,” “Hi Hello,” “Congratulations” and “Better Better.”

Having debuted in September 2015, Day6 will also kick off its world tour “Day6 1st World Tour Youth” by performing in Seoul from June 22 to 24. The band will continue the tour series in Sydney, Taipei, Bangkok and Manila from August to October and in cities in Canada and the US in November.

By Hong Dam-young (lotus@heraldcorp.com)

CR: KPOPHERALD

[KPOPHERALD] Day6 reveals track list for new album

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180613

Band Day6 revealed a full track list for its upcoming album “Shoot Me: Youth Part 1.”

According to the list shared on Tuesday, the band’s third EP will be led by lead track “Shoot Me” and include six other tracks like “Warning!” and “Feeling Good.” “Shoot Me” incorporates reggae rhythms and drum sounds, with its lyric talks about the ailing relationship of a couple that keeps lashing out on each other, its agency JYP Entertainment said.

All six members of the band have participated in composing and writing the songs, the agency added.

Having debuted in September 2015, Day6 will also kick off its world tour “Day6 1st World Tour Youth” by performing in Seoul from June 22 to 24. The band will continue the tour series in Sydney, Taipei, Bangkok and Manila from August to October and in cities in Canada and the US in November.

“Shoot Me: Youth Part1” will be released on June 26 at 6 p.m.

(lotus@heraldcorp.com)

CR: KPOPHERALD