Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
#Twice

[INFO][KOREABOO]TWICE’s Summer Comeback Will Be Their Sexiest Yet

TWICE’s Jihyo may have dropped the bi

ggest hint about the group’s July comeback!

TWICE fans, are you ready for this? The new summer track to come from TWICE may be the hottest, sexiest yet. During a live broadcast, member Jihyo implied that the group is trying out a sexier concept this time.

Spoiler

“For the first time, all the members wore sleeveless tops. There is more skin showing. Not sure if you guys will like it or hate it… Sorry if you don’t want to see it.” — Jihyo

TWICE has conquered all kinds of concepts, from quirky zombie apocalypse survivors to adorable slumber party friends to elegant princesses, but the girl group has yet to take on a full-on sexy concept. Since the broadcast, fans’ anticipation for TWICE’s return with “more skin” has been growing stronger!

Meanwhile, TWICE is said to have been in Okinawa, Japan where the beaches are summery.

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter

TWICE filmed their upcoming mv in Okinawa! From what J-ONCE said about their hotel in Okinawa and the director who has worked on TWICE mvs (and GOT7) posted these photos yesterday also from Okinawa. TWICE and BEACH will be so aesthetic! 😍 Can't wait for Summer Bop by TWICE! 💃

Fans are putting together the comeback date, the beaches, and the sleeveless tops to only mean one thing. TWICE is about to drop a killer summer bop and no one can be ready enough!

Spoiler

Eiriko Sano
@erikakao0614
 So the summer seasons in SKorea is from June to August............ Twice comeback is on JULY and now they're filming in Okinawa, Japan??? OMG summer beach concept mv is coming soon! ❤

Spoiler

Richie SoneLuv
@TheBritishSone
 Twice are coming back next month and they've filmed their MV in Japan (apparently Okinawa....)

We are getting a summer beach themed concept!!!!!!! 😍😍

Spoiler

куяа
@chaengkyu
 Another bop coming guys, and I don't know if i'm ready to this.

Like.. They recorded it in Japan, they went to Okinawa too.. Okinawa, Beaches, Summer... 

Probably we all gonna die, but i'm alright, I want to die with it. #TWICE

Spoiler

트꽃팥
@onefortwice
13h
jihyo spoiled again saying the clothes they wore for this comeback will show alot of skin.

Well, ready or not, here they come. Brace yourselves — the hot-summer-beachy, sleeveless-top-wearing, sexy-fun TWICE is coming!

Awards

7 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

**patiently waits**:dh-heh:

Omo :dh-bbasae:

• Like 1

Awards

16 minutes ago, #Twice said:

Omo :dh-bbasae:

**screaming internally when saw Tofu's flawless skin** :dh-smthing: "THE BEACONS ARE LIT! GONDOR CALLS FOR AID!!!"

Awards

1 hour ago, MooseLover said:

**screaming internally when saw Tofu's flawless skin** :dh-smthing: "THE BEACONS ARE LIT! GONDOR CALLS FOR AID!!!"

Lol

Awards

Mina wearing the top that shows her shoulders is already enough to make me faint but 9 of them wearing sleeveless top? Holy, I'm gonna be dead. 

7 minutes ago, Picapict said:

uwow beach concept :ny-oh:

Finnaly after years

Awards

Sexy + Summer. We know where this is going :slay:

I'm looking forward for our visual maknae to shine with her visual, hopefully with her singing skill as well. I hope she gets enough line on the title track.
After Tzuyu, of course, our shorty center, Nayeon :sn-lol: I'm looking forward to Sana's sexy/cutie persona. Not sure which one she will show this time (surprise me, Sana!)
Probably the members will get tanned skin, wew that will be cool. I hope it won't be too revealing tho :ny-tt:

Awards

I'm excited, but I'm scared that... I will get a heart attack and/or my mom will think it's too sexy and ban me from the computer.

I can't wait, though. ARGHHH

Awards

32 minutes ago, LinYuBear said:

I'm excited, but I'm scared that... I will get a heart attack and/or my mom will think it's too sexy and ban me from the computer.

I can't wait, though. ARGHHH

thats why we invented smart phones with big screen :ny-yes:

Awards

Watch Jeongyeon be the only one wearing a diving suit instead :dh-heh: "girl crush" concept eh  :ny-lol:

Awards

6 hours ago, MooseLover said:

thats why we invented smart phones with big screen :ny-yes:

:ny-oh:

3 hours ago, cwong925 said:

Watch Jeongyeon be the only one wearing a diving suit instead :dh-heh: "girl crush" concept eh  :ny-lol:

lol diving suit xd

Awards

52 minutes ago, LinYuBear said:

:ny-oh:

lol diving suit xd

with flippers and oxygen tank

:ny-lol:

Awards

3 minutes ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Hahahaha full-on and complete diving gear hahah

when the bills arrived at JPYe :jyp-broke:

Awards

On 6/11/2018 at 1:15 PM, liraeyllis said:

Mina wearing the top that shows her shoulders is already enough to make me faint but 9 of them wearing sleeveless top? Holy, I'm gonna be dead. 

let be ded together LOLS