Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
sacheol-21stC

[INFO][OneProductionSG] TWICE 2nd Tour 'TWICELAND ZONE 2 : Fantasy Park' in Singapore Official Merchandise Sales

TWICE 2ND TOUR 'TWICELAND ZONE 2 : Fantasy Park' IN SINGAPORE OFFICIAL MERCHANDISE SALES

17 Jun (SUN), 11:00AM - 5:00PM Singapore Indoor Stadium

I want to look that item list but the picture seems so small for me :dh-heh:

• Upvote 1

Awards

Just now, MooseLover said:

go to singapore today :dh-eagle:

yes of course, i'am already went :dh-heh:

Spoiler

my soul

• Like 1

Awards

1 minute ago, MooseLover said:

let's pray for that soul :ny-tough:

MR STARK, I DO WANT TO GO :dh-smthing:

Spoiler

TO SINGAPORE :dh-smthing:

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, MooseLover said:

Me too, i want to see EXID! :jh-cheer:

you want to see EXID in TwicelandZone? 

• Like 1

Awards

50 minutes ago, MooseLover said:

No, September, the HallyuFest 2018 :dh-dubu:they got EXID!!! :dh-yas:

i hope that's time i already manage some of money :dh-heh:Singapore and KPop sounds perfect

• Like 1

Awards

3 hours ago, Myoui Mintul said:

i hope that's time i already manage some of money :dh-heh:Singapore and KPop sounds perfect

My calculation based on leaving from JKT and SBY gives different result, cheaper if you fly in from JKT and shorter distance too. If you fly from JKT and spend from Friday till Monday in Singapore, hotel and flight will start at 2M Rupiah (you get a hostel in chinatown :D) while from SBY it will add 1M Rupiah from the flight alone. Then you need to add transport (SMRT is cheap, so take that) and living cost + ticket prices (not sure about this one yet, not announced) so probably around 4 or 5 M Rupiah? :ty-wut:

Awards

3 hours ago, MooseLover said:

My calculation based on leaving from JKT and SBY gives different result, cheaper if you fly in from JKT and shorter distance too. If you fly from JKT and spend from Friday till Monday in Singapore, hotel and flight will start at 2M Rupiah (you get a hostel in chinatown :D) while from SBY it will add 1M Rupiah from the flight alone. Then you need to add transport (SMRT is cheap, so take that) and living cost + ticket prices (not sure about this one yet, not announced) so probably around 4 or 5 M Rupiah? :ty-wut:

well the problem is, the closest airport from my city is Malang, but soon they will another one in Kediri, they transit cost to Soekarno-Hatta need to be calculated too :ny-lol: i don't have Passport and Visa yet so i need to make one (and i assume they both will cost around 3 - 3,5 M)
Thanks for the calculation sketch, if around 4 or 5 maybe i can't catch it at September. 

Edited by Myoui Mintul

Awards

13 hours ago, Myoui Mintul said:

well the problem is, the closest airport from my city is Malang, but soon they will another one in Kediri, they transit cost to Soekarno-Hatta need to be calculated too  i don't have Passport and Visa yet so i need to make one (and i assume they both will cost around 3 - 3,5 M)
Thanks for the calculation sketch, if around 4 or 5 maybe i can't catch it at September. 

Passport fee is only 300K for the 48 page normal type (e-passport 48 page is 600K), no Visa required to go to Singapore since we're ASEAN country so extra money can go to eating :D lots of nice food place in SG.

Awards

5 hours ago, MooseLover said:

Passport fee is only 300K for the 48 page normal type (e-passport 48 page is 600K), no Visa required to go to Singapore since we're ASEAN country so extra money can go to eating :D lots of nice food place in SG.

wow, that's very good. Maybe i can manage for next year. I'm still not graduated now hehe.

Awards