• Captain Jihyo
    • Doctor Mina
    • Star-Dubu
    • Black Chaeng Panther
    • Black Chewidow

Just now, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Wow!!Great!!

lol yeah
both the flash and the actor (movie version)

Awards

2 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Wait? Why Has BlackPink at the back?

2 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Flash is a Blink :ny-yes:

Awards

6 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

why the flash r different? 

DC Comics too, have multiple universes.  The DC Cinematic Universe has their own story, while the other 2 tv networks has their own.  (CW and Syfy Channels.)

Awards

6 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

DC Comics too, have multiple universes.  The DC Cinematic Universe has their own story, while the other 2 tv networks has their own.  (CW and Syfy Channels.)

ohhh...

On 6/12/2018 at 7:16 AM, Ahn Haeju said:

SANA: The Cutie Neighborhood SPIDERMAN :sn-hi:

Sana be using ohyo ohyo to shoot webs :cy-laugh:

Awards

According to Jihyo and Nayeon from Ask In A Box they said...

Tzuyu - Hulk
Chaeyoung - Spiderman
Dahyun - Rocket
Mina - Dr. Strange
Jihyo - Thor
Sana - Scarlet Witch
Momo - Black Widow
Jeongyeon - Hawkeye
Nayeon - Iron Man

• Like 1

Awards

On 7/14/2018 at 8:35 AM, MrDespair said:

Tzuyu - Hulk
Chaeyoung - Spiderman
Dahyun - Rocket
Mina - Dr. Strange
Jihyo - Thor
Sana - Scarlet Witch
Momo - Black Widow
Jeongyeon - Hawkeye
Nayeon - Iron Man

You beat me to it... :mn-shy:

"Jihyo was tasked with matching an Avenger with each TWICE member. She said Tzuyu is Hulk, Mina is Dr. Strange, Chaeyoung is Spider Man, Dahyun is Rocket Raccoon, Sana is Wanda, Jeongyeon is Hawkeye, Momo is Black Widow, Nayeon is Iron Man, and that she is Thor."

Presumably, Tzuyu because she's big and strong :ty-notbad:Mina because her father is a doctor (and maybe she's good at bargaining? :mn-hmm:) Chaeyoung because of the gif I shared earlier  :cy-laugh: Momo because she's sexy and Jihyo because she's a god. :jh-tea:

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 2:35 PM, MrDespair said:

Tzuyu - Hulk
Chaeyoung - Spiderman
Dahyun - Rocket
Mina - Dr. Strange
Jihyo - Thor
Sana - Scarlet Witch
Momo - Black Widow
Jeongyeon - Hawkeye
Nayeon - Iron Man

Let me add this on the main post, may I? You will be credited ^^

Awards

On 7/13/2018 at 9:35 PM, MrDespair said:

Tzuyu - Hulk
Chaeyoung - Spiderman
Dahyun - Rocket
Mina - Dr. Strange
Jihyo - Thor
Sana - Scarlet Witch
Momo - Black Widow
Jeongyeon - Hawkeye
Nayeon - Iron Man

Dey don't know all of da women in da Marvel Universe.  :jy-pose:

4 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

You beat me to it... :mn-shy:

"Jihyo was tasked with matching an Avenger with each TWICE member. She said Tzuyu is Hulk, Mina is Dr. Strange, Chaeyoung is Spider Man, Dahyun is Rocket Raccoon, Sana is Wanda, Jeongyeon is Hawkeye, Momo is Black Widow, Nayeon is Iron Man, and that she is Thor."

Presumably, Tzuyu because she's big and strong :ty-notbad:Mina because her father is a doctor (and maybe she's good at bargaining? :mn-hmm:) Chaeyoung because of the gif I shared earlier  :cy-laugh: Momo because she's sexy and Jihyo because she's a god. :jh-tea:

Sum1 needs 2 send dem a complete list of da women in da Marvel Universe.  :mm-wassup:

Awards

6 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

You beat me to it...

All good.

3 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

Let me add this on the main post, may I? You will be credited ^^

Sure, no need to credit me though, just watched it from this video:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Dey don't know all of da women in da Marvel Universe.  :jy-pose:

Sum1 needs 2 send dem a complete list of da women in da Marvel Universe.  :mm-wassup:

They were actually asked specifically of Avengers. Which also makes me realise that Rocket is technically not an Avenger? Dahyun's reaction to being Rocket was hilarious though. What a world we live in where Moguri is not the raccoon! :mm-wut:

I'm thinking Nayeon and Jihyo love Iron Man and Thor so much they would maintain their pick lol.

Awards

On 7/14/2018 at 3:35 AM, MrDespair said:

Tzuyu - Hulk
Chaeyoung - Spiderman
Dahyun - Rocket
Mina - Dr. Strange
Jihyo - Thor
Sana - Scarlet Witch
Momo - Black Widow
Jeongyeon - Hawkeye
Nayeon - Iron Man

Just realised that Tzuyu and Mina's Marvel powers can coincide with their super powers from Signal M/V heh. Which Marvel heroes would they be according to their powers from Signal?

Tzuyu (super strength) - Hulk
Chaeyoung (telekinesis) - Scarlet Witch/Jean Grey?
Dahyun (clones) - Multiple Man?
Mina (hypnosis) - Doctor Strange
Jihyo (??) - Hawkeye (I'm not sure if Jihyo has clairvoyance or just good eyesight lol, Hawkeye has good eyesight...?)
Sana (invisibility) - Invisible Woman
Momo (super speed) - Quicksilver
Jeongyeon (freeze time) - Reader??/Legion?? (not too sure about this)
Nayeon (time travel) - Cable/Bishop?

Awards

22 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

maybe she's good at bargaining?

lmao :ny-lol:

Awards

17 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Just realised that Tzuyu and Mina's Marvel powers can coincide with their super powers from Signal M/V heh. Which Marvel heroes would they be according to their powers from Signal?

Jihyo (??) - Hawkeye (I'm not sure if Jihyo has clairvoyance or just good eyesight lol, Hawkeye has good eyesight...?)

I guess Nayeon would have to be Dr. Strange as well what with the replaying time and all. :dh-heh:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MrDespair said:

All good.

Sure, no need to credit me though, just watched it from this video:

Hide contents

They were actually asked specifically of Avengers. Which also makes me realise that Rocket is technically not an Avenger? Dahyun's reaction to being Rocket was hilarious though. What a world we live in where Moguri is not the raccoon! :mm-wut:

I'm thinking Nayeon and Jihyo love Iron Man and Thor so much they would maintain their pick lol.

The Avengers is a very long list of characters.  Many of them are women.

AVENGERS MEMBERS

They be counterparts to the guys in it; even in different parallel Earths.

20 hours ago, MrDespair said:

You mean like this.

:mm-sailormoon: = Blue Streak

:mn-heart2: = Scarlet Witch

:cy-nice: = Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix

:jh-pretty: = Miss America (Madeline Joyce)

:ny-duckface: = She uses the memory wipe device similar to the one in Men in Black movies.  The only Marvel character I've seen use such a memory altering device is Sharon Carter.

:ty-rawr: = She-Hulk

:sn-doll: = Invisible Woman

:dh-omg: = Catherine Mora

:jy-suprise: = Infinity

As I said; there be women with these powers in the Marvel Universe.  :twice-smile:

Edited by Emperor Ryu
Minor typo correction.
  • Like 1

Awards

On 7/16/2018 at 2:21 AM, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Chaeyoung because of the gif I shared earlier  :cy-laugh:

That's the first thing I remembered when I watched the show :sn-pew:

Awards

18 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

I guess Nayeon would have to be Dr. Strange as well what with the replaying time and all. :dh-heh:

Strange can play so many roles, he is OP. :mn-smirk:

15 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

:ny-duckface: = She uses the memory wipe device similar to the one in Men in Black movies.  The only Marvel character I've seen use such a memory altering device is Sharon Carter.

I also used to think Nayeon had some type of MIB memory altering device in Signal, but mostly read that she has time manipulation powers, I guess that's even stronger than time traveling powers that I mentioned previously.

15 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

The Avengers is a very long list of characters.  Many of them are women.

As I said; there be women with these powers in the Marvel Universe.  :twice-smile:

Heh, I don't even think they care about matching the gender, they probably just pick who they think is cool. :jy-pose:

But yeah, I'm thinking they might not know too many Marvel characters outside the movies. I heard Jihyo was a new Avengers fan.

Awards

10 hours ago, MrDespair said:

I also used to think Nayeon had some type of MIB memory altering device in Signal, but mostly read that she has time manipulation powers, I guess that's even stronger than time traveling powers that I mentioned previously.

Heh, I don't even think they care about matching the gender, they probably just pick who they think is cool. :jy-pose:

But yeah, I'm thinking they might not know too many Marvel characters outside the movies. I heard Jihyo was a new Avengers fan.

Jeongyeon is the only one with time manipulation according to the Signal MV.  :jy-stare:

They should.  Gender bending is not required.  :ny-kekeke:  Ever.

All the more reason to get them to know the Marvel Universe; the better.  :jh-gangster:

Awards

3 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Jeongyeon is the only one with time manipulation according to the Signal MV.  :jy-stare:

Hmm, most sources I've read, albeit non official say that Nayeon can manipulate time. Even one thread on this forum: 

It also makes sense when you look at some of the posters where Nayeon poses with her arms as clock handles symbolizing time:

Spoiler

b38e2adefddb1502602bf5e67d412237.jpg

f41cea561a7404974e06e5cc013418e6.jpg

Awards

22 hours ago, MrDespair said:

Hmm, most sources I've read, albeit non official say that Nayeon can manipulate time. Even one thread on this forum: 

It also makes sense when you look at some of the posters where Nayeon poses with her arms as clock handles symbolizing time:

Hide contents

b38e2adefddb1502602bf5e67d412237.jpg

f41cea561a7404974e06e5cc013418e6.jpg

That be a theory; not fact.  :ny-lol:

Awards