Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
TendyLoops

[FANART] How to become a pigeon and escape life forever

Yes, I really have nothing to do today but the day is now, Tzuyu's special day, so I thought it's not a pain in the arse if I made one fanart for her birthday

IXtdz43.jpg

Constructive criticisms are open to make me improve. pls i need one

9 hours ago, TendyLoops said:

Yes, I really have nothing to do today but the day is now, Tzuyu's special day, so I thought it's not a pain in the arse if I made one fanart for her birthday

IXtdz43.jpg

Constructive criticisms are open to make me improve. pls i need one

Hahahaha I like the way you drew her fists, I got hit by hers and I turned into a pigeon ahahaha. But anyway I love your work hehehe keep on doing that and I’ll try and do one too hahaha

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE And More To Perform At KSTAR Korea Music Festival (KMF) 2018 (August 1st and 2nd)

2018 KOREA MUSIC FESTIVAL(コミュペ)チケット代行

■ 日程 ■
      2018年8月1日~8月2日

■ 出演者 ■
      ・8月1日
      Wanna One, TWICE, iKON, GOT7, N Flying, SF9, Stray Kids, 
      IMFACT, AOA, MAMAMOO, GUGUDAN, 9MUSES等

・8月2日
      SHINee, Seventeen, BTOB, VIXX, MONSTA X, NCT, PENTAGON, EXID, 
      BLACKPINK, A PINK, CLC, 宇宙少女, MOMOLAND(モモランド) 等

▼ご予約はこちら▼
      2018 KOREA MUSIC FESTIVAL(コミュペ)チケット代行
      Announcement from GT TOUR official website, TWICE will be performing at the KSTAR Korea Music Festival (KMF) 2018. Other performers include Wanna One, iKON, GOT7, N Flying, SF9, Stray Kids, IMFACT, AOA, MAMAMOO, Gugudan, 9MUSES on Day 1 (August 1st) and SHINee, Seventeen, BTOB, VIXX, MONSTA X, NCT, PENTAGON, EXID, BLACKPINK, Apink, CLC, WJSN(Cosmic Girls), MOMOLAND on Day 2 (August 2nd).
      Event: KSTAR Korea Music Festival (KMF) 2018
      Date:  Wednesday, August 1, 2018 ; Thursday, August 2, 2018
      Venue: Gocheok Sky Dome ( 430 Gyeongin-ro, Gocheok-dong, Guro-gu, Seoul, South Korea )
      Artists schedules:
      *Wednesday, August 1, 2018: Wanna One, TWICE, iKON, GOT7, N Flying, SF9, Stray Kids, IMFACT, AOA, MAMAMOO, Gugudan, 9MUSES
      *Thursday, August 2, 2018: SHINee, Seventeen, BTOB, VIXX, MONSTA X, NCT, PENTAGON, EXID, BLACKPINK, Apink, CLC, WJSN(Cosmic Girls), MOMOLAND
      *There is a possibility of change in artists' attendance without notice.
      Ticketing and reservation: GT Tour (KSTAR Korea Music Festival 2018) Booking website
      More information on KMF 2018 website / Instagram / Facebook and GT Tour Official website
      CR: GTTOUR

• By sacheol-21stC
      Exclusive: TWICE Performs Special Cover Stages, Gives Cute Fan Service, And More At “TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park”

TWICE made a long-awaited return to Singapore for their second tour “TWICELAND ZONE 2: Fantasy Park” this past weekend! This is their first Southeast Asia stop after opening the tour in Seoul last month, and they marked their return to Singapore after a year by having the concert at a venue twice the size of their previous one.  During the magical evening, TWICE took Singapore ONCEs on a journey through their fantasy park with dazzling performances of hits like “Like Ooh-Ahh” and “Cheer Up,” as well as beautiful stage sets and outfits during fan-favorite songs like “You in My Heart” and “Turtle.”

The nine-member girl group captured the fans’ hearts in the three-hour concert and we have compiled some of our favorite moments from the concert:
      Special cover stages
      On top of performing remixes for their hit songs, TWICE also prepared special solo and unit stages with covers of popular songs, like Winner’s “Really Really” and BoA’s “Valenti,” which allowed fans to see a side of TWICE that are not normally shown during their promotions. Check out some of the covers below:
      Dahyun – “Dahyunism” (Original: Rain’s “Rainism”)
      Jihyo, Tzuyu & Momo – “End of Time” (Original: Beyonce’s “End of Time”)
      Nayeon & Jeongyeon – “My Ear’s Candy” (Original: Baek Ji Young ft. Taecyeon’s “My Ear’s Candy”)
      Fan event
      Singapore ONCEs also had prepared something special for the girls, when they surprised TWICE with a heartwarming video they had created for the group. The video started off with a mention of the amount of time that TWICE had been away from Singapore and how Singapore ONCEs had been missing them during this time, but were still supporting them from afar. The fans then held up banners saying “We’ll be waiting until TWICE returns” after the video ended.
      The members were moved to tears from the video and promised to continuously keep their fans updated by sharing more on their social media accounts.
      Fan service
      TWICE also returned the love with many fan services of their own, from aegyo to cover dances and they also did their best to communicate with fans despite the language barrier, Tzuyu even did her thank you speech in Chinese.

TWICE ended the concert with an acoustic version of “What is Love?” and promised their Singapore fans to be back again really soon! Meanwhile, TWICE will be making a summer comeback on July 9, their first Korean comeback since “What is Love?” in April.
      Special thanks to Rock Media for inviting us to the event!
      Photo Credits: ONE Production
      CR: soompi
      Previously reported on CLEO Singapore

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Shares Thoughts On Their Recent Achievements, Travel Must-Haves, And Recommends Songs For Learning Korean

Following their first sold out concert in Singapore last year, TWICE is back for their “TWICELAND Zone 2: Fantasy Park” tour! We were at the press conference to meet the girls and find out their thoughts on their upcoming gig. Here are some of the highlights:
      How does it feel like to return to Singapore and perform at a venue that is twice as large as last year’s?
      Nayeon: I’m grateful to be back in Singapore within one year, and am really looking forward to the concert.
      Jihyo: I’m thankful to see double the fans that we used to have, and I’m really looking forward to meeting you all.
      How will your second concert here be different from your first concert last year?
      Chaeyoung: There will be plenty more songs and unit performances that fans can look forward to!
      During your concert, which song do you enjoy performing the most?
      Tzuyu: I like performing “Only 너,” since it’s a song where many ONCEs sing along with us.
      Dahyun: My favorite moment is when the stage opens; I get goosebumps as soon as I hear cheers from fans, and I really look forward to meeting them!

If you could design a fantasy park, what facilities would you like to have in it?
      Sana: Personally, I really like roller coasters, and if any ONCEs want to join in on the roller coaster as well, we can enjoy it together!
      TWICE recently became the first female foreign artist to have a single album certified double platinum in Japan. How do you feel about this remarkable achievement?
      Jihyo: When we first debuted in Korea, our song “TT” became a hit. I think it’s really cool that fans in Japan also really liked that song, which brought us there and I’m thankful to be given the opportunity to be awarded.
      Can you share an anecdote of something exciting or funny that occurred behind the scenes while filming your music videos?
      Tzuyu: We really like to play this game called “Mafia,” and we always play it while waiting to film our MVs. I really like it!
      Jeongyeon: When filming our music video “What Is Love,” we actually had to dress up as males, which was very memorable for me.
      Where would you like to visit, or what would you like to try on this trip?
      Momo: When I visit Singapore, I usually order Chilli Crab or Black Pepper Crab (famous local dishes). I got the chance to try it yesterday, so I was really happy.
      Sana: I really like the Mantou (fried bun) that comes together with the Chilli Crab, and I want to have it again before we leave Singapore.
      What is one item that you have to carry with you for your overseas schedules, and why?
      Jihyo: My camera! I really like photography, so I bought a new camera last year, and enjoy filling up my photo albums with pictures of other people and myself.
      Jeongyeon: My headphones, as I like listening to music. Whenever I’m on the plane, my ears hurt, but with my headphones they don’t hurt as much.
      Dahyun: Since we travel a lot, I always ensure that I bring my skincare products, in order to keep my skin healthy after wearing makeup for a long period of time.
      Momo: I like to have plenty of snacks to eat during our flight!
      Chaeyoung: I like brushing my hair, so I always have a comb with me.
      Tzuyu: Bath bombs! I like taking baths in our hotel whenever we travel, so this is an essential.
      Mina: My tablet, so I can watch movies.
      Nayeon: My eye mask, since I can’t fall asleep unless it’s totally dark.
      What is your favourite TWICE song, and why?
      Momo: I like “TT.” A lot of people got to know us through that song, and the dance moves are easy enough for people to follow as well.
      Dahyun: I like all our songs, but if I had to choose, it would be “Like Ooh-Ahh.” This is our debut song, so it’s special to me.
      Which TWICE song would you recommend to help people learn Korean?
      Tzuyu: “You In My Heart.” I think that the lyrics are really well-written, and it’s a lovely song. I would like it if people can learn and know what the lyrics mean.
      Jihyo: “What Is Love,” as the lyrics have simple words that can be used in everyday life, plus, the song is quite catchy.
      Fans can expect special stage set-ups with spectacular visuals at the “TWICELAND Zone 2: Fantasy Park.” Special thanks to ONE Production for inviting us to the press conference!
      CR: soompi
      Previously reported on CLEO Singapore and The Straits Times (Singapore)