Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

[DISCUSSION] YOUR REACTION ABOUT 'I WANT YOU BACK' BY TWICE

Hello! It is long time I don't make any discussion but now here I am! Today, TWICE has realease new JAPANESE ALBUM. And the title is I WANT YOU BACK. It's like Michael Jackson song. ( I miss him. I love his song)

About my opinion, 

Their theme song are so awesome. I love their song too and their dance look easy. I love when their judge their song and dance. And for sure I will give pass for them too. 

What about yours!!??

Wait for i want you back by twice gif!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

Hello! It is long time I don't make any discussion but now here I am! Today, TWICE has realease new JAPANESE ALBUM. And the title is I WANT YOU BACK. It's like Michael Jackson song. ( I miss him. I love his song)

About my opinion, 

Their theme song are so awesome. I love their song too and their dance look easy. I love when their judge their song and dance. And for sure I will give pass for them too. 

What about yours!!??

well, this time they are very cute. maybe I should say too cute. incredible.

easy? all twice dances are hard to me

Awards

6 minutes ago, LinYuBear said:

Hahahaha you should try it. Its look like very hard at first time but if you watch their dance very much I believe you can 'copy and paste' their dance. Fighting!!!

Hmmm, maybe i need to listen more to that song, i love their appearance.

Awards

1 hour ago, LinYuBear said:

Honestly, This MV is probably my fav so far. They all look so good and happy <3 :jh-gj:

Their singing and dancing complimented each other very well.. But then again we are talking about TWICE.:jyp-kappa:

Edited by MediocreLamp

8 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

About my opinion, 

What about yours!!??

Replace back by twice hehe I want you twice hehe I love it so much and I was like "RIP replay button hahaha  

Da song almost reminds me of da Jackson 5 n da outfits almost followin' SNSD.  :cy-mnet:

Twice makin' der own version tho is nice.  :dh-nice:  I likey.

Awards

positive

Spoiler

- I like the MV's old school concept. The coloring of the video is cool and I like looking at Sana cleaning those old TVs :ty-peek: They nail it

- Twice are singing English??! It was always a joke when they speak English as people make their funny compilation video of them saying random English words. But in this video, everyone does it so well. Everyone!

- I think my favorite part of this MV is when they judge theirself lol... It's a really cool concept and each members play it so well. Contestant Jihyo flirts with the judges and Judge Jihyo doesn't seem care about it lol xD Momo is so happy to see the girls and Mina is singing along them. That's really coooooooooollll :mm-jjang:

- Another cool moment is when they perform with a mic stand instead of dancing. That's new and I like it ^^

- Jihyo x Jeongyeon adlib duet thoooo :cy-cutie:

negative

Spoiler

- lack of Chaeyoung :( dunno why I'm biased to her these days tho :cy-wut:

- I don't like when the MV starts with Mina's scene alone and it's ended by Dahyun. Who's the main character here? Minus one point for discontinuity.

- Just that, actually. Overall the MV is cool. I'm just not so ready because it's out all of sudden :jy-jks:

Awards

I haven’t the heart to reply but if this counts to my post count then all the better. Guess I’d have to give it e few more goes but to me it’s just meh. Far as I’m concerned it’s a step back. 

9 hours ago, Marvindedoro said:

Replace back by twice hehe I want you twice hehe I love it so much and I was like "RIP replay button hahaha  

I want you TWICE too!!!

4 hours ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Da song almost reminds me of da Jackson 5 n da outfits almost followin' SNSD.  :cy-mnet:

Twice makin' der own version tho is nice.  :dh-nice:  I likey.

you reminds me about SNSD too.

3 hours ago, Ahn Haeju said:

positive

Reveal hidden contents

- I like the MV's old school concept. The coloring of the video is cool and I like looking at Sana cleaning those old TVs :ty-peek: They nail it

- Twice are singing English??! It was always a joke when they speak English as people make their funny compilation video of them saying random English words. But in this video, everyone does it so well. Everyone!

- I think my favorite part of this MV is when they judge theirself lol... It's a really cool concept and each members play it so well. Contestant Jihyo flirts with the judges and Judge Jihyo doesn't seem care about it lol xD Momo is so happy to see the girls and Mina is singing along them. That's really coooooooooollll :mm-jjang:

- Another cool moment is when they perform with a mic stand instead of dancing. That's new and I like it ^^

- Jihyo x Jeongyeon adlib duet thoooo :cy-cutie:

negative

Reveal hidden contents

- lack of Chaeyoung :( dunno why I'm biased to her these days tho :cy-wut:

- I don't like when the MV starts with Mina's scene alone and it's ended by Dahyun. Who's the main character here? Minus one point for discontinuity.

- Just that, actually. Overall the MV is cool. I'm just not so ready because it's out all of sudden :jy-jks:

wow!!! im agreed your negative opinion. They should do everyone at the start and at the end! However, thanks giving me the opinion.

1 hour ago, Emperor Ryu said:

Here b ma reasons it feels familiarly gud 2 me.  Me likey.  :mm-heart:

Jackson 5

SNSD

Twice uses der own charms n I so likey dem.  :ny-chu:

Yeah that's outfit make me remember about SNSD - Gee :dh-heh:

Awards

5 hours ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

wow!!! im agreed your negative opinion. They should do everyone at the start and at the end! However, thanks giving me the opinion.

You read my mind! Glad to find someone who understanda haha~

Awards

My initial reaction was along the lines of "What is this? Were we told we were getting this?! Why is it in English?" Then I remembered they were doing a cover for a movie soundtrack. But still, it was quite a surprise. :ny-lol:
The song itself I think is awesome; maybe I'm showing my age, but I love this style of music and actually wish it was their main style. Jeongyeon and Jihyo particularly slayed. :jh-gj:

Personally, it doesn't matter to me whether their English was good or bad because more importantly the song is great and they took on a massive challenge by doing it because they kept it the same as the original, which was sung by Michael Jackson when he was 10!! So it's really high!!!
The M/V was also really nicely done and suited them even though I doubt it had as much of a money or time budget as their main releases.

All in all, I think it's a big success. I bet Tzuyu is still over there wondering when she's finally gonna sing in her native language, tho... :ty-notbad: