News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
ZAPP

Application?

14 hours ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

I think you can override or over rule that thing ahahaha like bypassing it well if it is possible i will research more on it ahahaa

:ny-hey:

7 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon said:

:ny-hey:

Hahahaha i hope i can really find the right research material for that matter so that you can download anything in the playstore ahahah

Awards

2 minutes ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

Hahahaha i hope i can really find the right research material for that matter so that you can download anything in the playstore ahahah

yey!!!

As far as it's a good idea, I do not thinkit's feasible given the energy and time needed to make 1 app out. I know the process and trust me, its not as easy as you think. :jh-tired:

Awards

On 7/3/2018 at 11:17 PM, Jajangmyeon said:

As far as it's a good idea, I do not thinkit's feasible given the energy and time needed to make 1 app out. I know the process and trust me, its not as easy as you think. :jh-tired:

There are easy app inventors, but they cannot do anything (for example just a button and a photo appear)

On 7/3/2018 at 3:59 PM, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

@TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon It is possible. You can download apk.

32 minutes ago, LinYuBear said:

There are easy app inventors, but they cannot do anything (for example just a button and a photo appear)

Hahahah yupp and i just found that out and it did work hahaha but idk why i used a different way which is the lucky patcher hahaha i rebuilded the playstore hahahah

Awards

1 hour ago, LinYuBear said:

yes it is possible but how if the others? maybe their storage full and can't download it?

I am sure this is not a suitable place to be talking about how to get an application indirectly outside the appstore or something.

oooohh an app is a great idea :mn-tea:but not easy to make real
IT WILL STAY AS AN IDEA FOR NOW

Awards