News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Myoui Mintul

[TRANS/ENG] 180628 Twice Message to ONCE - Japan 1st Anniversary

Nayeon

Spoiler

ph_message_nayeon.jpg

June 28th is the 1st anniversary of TWICE’s Japan debut! I had fun during the 365 days I spent with ONCEs 2764.png I want to keep on making exciting memories with ONCEs. Thank you for being with us 2764.png

Jeongyeon

Spoiler

ph_message_jeongyeon.jpg

Today is the 1st anniversary of Twice’s Japan debut. From #TWICE, One More Time, Candy Pop, to Wake Me Up, thank you for loving our songs 2764.png I’ll keep on having fun with ONCEs with great songs 1f600.png😀

Momo

Spoiler

ph_message_momo.jpg

From our first CD, our first appearance on a music show, to our first concert, all of our “firsts” in the 1st year have finished! Thanking you for keeping up with our “firsts”! Without forgetting that we have a long way to go, we’ll keep on doing our best!! ONCE 2764.png I love youuuuu!!

Sana

Spoiler

ph_message_sana.jpg

I’m so happy that I get to celebrate the 1st anniversary of our Japan debut with ONCEs! Thank you so much for supporting TWICE! 2764.png My favorite ONCE!!! Let’s keep on celebrating from now on, forever! Ok? 2764.png

Jihyo

Spoiler

ph_message_jihyo.jpg

An year has passed since our Japan debut!! Rather than thinking “already an year!”, ONCE and TWICE will have an amazing future ahead of us so instead let’s think of it as “still an year!” ONCE, please keep on supporting us!

Mina

Spoiler

ph_message_mina.jpg

Today is the 1st anniversary of TWICE’s Japan debut!! I can’t express my gratitude enough with just “thank you”s! ONCE, thank you for always cheering us on 2764.png

Dahyun

Spoiler

ph_message_dahyun.jpg

Thank you very much ONCE 2764.png Thanks to ONCEs support and smiles, we have been able to reach our Japan debut 1st anniversary. I will keep on delivering a lot of smiles to ONCEs! ONCEs are my source of energy 2764.png Please keep on supporting us.

Chaeyoung

Spoiler

ph_message_chaeyoung.jpg

With ONCEs support, it’s the 1st anniversary of our Japan debut! To think that I was able to reach this day! It still feels like a dream 2764.png Thank you for granting our wishes together 2764.png We hope that ONCEs dreams come true too!

Tzuyu

Spoiler

ph_message_tzuyu.jpg

Congrats! 1st anniversary of TWICE Japan debut! Congrats! But, this isn’t the end yet! In fact, it’s just the beginning! ONCE, let’s keep on moving forward to the Tokyo Dome!

All Translation done by / Credits and Source belongs to jaagiyaa from Twice is Life

Edited by Myoui Mintul

Awards

7 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Thanks for this. :satzu-gj:

You are welcome :) :ty-delicious:

Awards