• The Story Begins
    • Page Two
    • Twicecoaster: Lane 1
    • Twicecoaster: Lane 2
    • Signal
    • Twicetagram
    • Merry & Happy
    • What Is Love?

Not judging only by the songs, but also by the design of the cover & photocards, the amount of photocards and extras (garlands, standees etc) they have and so on. 

Because I want to buy another Twice album. I already only have Page Two and I love it. 

Edited by mina-tozaki

I have TCL2 yellow version and love the photobook so much! Most beautiful photos compared to the other Twice albums that I have :jh-pretty:

Honestly, I don't really recommend Twicetagram. I love the songs tho.

By the way, yeah Page Two has the best box I love mine too! I got the blue one >.< :mn-cute:

Awards

Out of all that i voted i think TCL2 and Page Two and also What is Love albums are my top three favourites as of the moment ahahaha

Awards

Over all TSB ... Like the photocards ...and their writing too^_^

I think there might be a topic like this already... :ny-hmm:

But anyway, just in terms of design I think my favourite album is probably PAGE TWO. I just love the whole design, how sturdy and high quality everything feels. And the photo book is 🔥 🔥 🔥

But I also really love the Twicetagram design and TWICEcoaster: Lane 2. The latter especially because of the little Sana special gift I got in mine, which I use as a bookmark, lol:

Spoiler

wcaXIlD.jpg

But if we're talking purely in musical terms, it's more difficult. I think Twicetagram almost certainly has their best songs, but Merry & Happy has all the same songs plus two more. :ny-hmm: I also love pretty much every song on TWICEcoaster: Lane 2, but I think I'd give a slight edge to Twicetagram.

Overall, I guess I'd have to go with Twicetagram, since I like all the songs and I like the album design better than Merry & Happy.

I voted both PAGE TWO and Twicetagram. :ty-notbad:

I don't really know since I don't have any of their albums lol, but I heard that Twicetagram album is kinda disappointing to some ONCEs.

But if it's song-wise, get all of their albums then :ny-ew:

I think the cover of The Story Begins and Page Two are cool, and Knock Knock photocards seem great (I don't hv them tho :ny-peek:)

Well if your talking pure aethsetics then it has to be the Thai Signal. If your talking musically I wouldn’t know where to begin.. when Dance the night away was announced I went through the albums and couldn’t pick a favourite. They all have their charms.