News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
MooseLover

[MERCHANDISE] Summer Nights 2nd Special Album Full Detail

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this, most of the album pictures on several online stores shows only grey image but somehow Kpopmart has the full detailed image (see spoiler). Updated with image directly from JYPe~ 

Spoiler

20180706114337_ALBUM_PREVIEW.jpg

As you can see the 3 versions are quite different from one another (ocean, daytime, night time) 

:jyp-money::jyp-money::jyp-money:

Edited by MooseLover
better image

Awards

I think they take that image from here

Awards

2 minutes ago, Myoui Mintul said:

I think they take that image from here

that one is more detail, i'll update the post :dh-good:

Awards

15 minutes ago, cwong925 said:

JYP wants our money :jyp-money::ny-gummy:

looking at the odds of getting all type of merchandise... he wants our bank account number and the PIN number 

:jyp-money:

Awards

JYP really gives a lot of freebies along with the albums wow.

The group I stan would only give CD, photobook, and a photocard.

16 minutes ago, JeongJeong said:

JYP really gives a lot of freebies along with the albums wow.

The group I stan would only give CD, photobook, and a photocard.

those aren't freebies, since the content is random :D money bait. I wonder if that Sam guy would buy more than one to get the most merchandise

Awards

2 hours ago, MooseLover said:

those aren't freebies, since the content is random :D money bait. I wonder if that Sam guy would buy more than one to get the most merchandise

Yeah but you will get 'em if you pay for the album, even though it's random :ny-lol:Who is this Sam guy?? :sn-oh:

Edited by JeongJeong

3 hours ago, cwong925 said:

JYP wants our money :jyp-money::ny-gummy:

2 hours ago, MooseLover said:

looking at the odds of getting all type of merchandise... he wants our bank account number and the PIN number 

:jyp-money:

Hahahahah totally, i'm just gonna pay by cash only hahaha:jyp-money:

Awards

1 hour ago, JeongJeong said:

Yeah but you will get 'em if you pay for the album, even though it's random :ny-lol:Who is this Sam guy?? :sn-oh:

SQKpop i guess.

Awards

4 hours ago, JeongJeong said:

3 hours ago, Myoui Mintul said:

SQKpop i guess.

the man with the most Twice merchandise~ :jyp-money:

Awards

On 7/6/2018 at 6:14 PM, LinYuBear said:

I just want one...:ny-peek:

Me tooo.... :ny-peek:

Awards

On 7/6/2018 at 4:15 PM, MooseLover said:

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this, most of the album pictures on several online stores shows only grey image but somehow Kpopmart has the full detailed image (see spoiler). Updated with image directly from JYPe~ 

Hide contents

20180706114337_ALBUM_PREVIEW.jpg

As you can see the 3 versions are quite different from one another (ocean, daytime, night time) 

:jyp-money::jyp-money::jyp-money:

I don't know which one should I chooooooooseeeeee!!! (I'm going to buy just one)

Awards

9 minutes ago, Ahn Haeju said:

I don't know which one should I chooooooooseeeeee!!! (I'm going to buy just one)

congratulations:ny-kekeke:

47 minutes ago, LinYuBear said:

congratulations:ny-kekeke:

so many sacrifices to make tho :')

Awards

On 7/6/2018 at 3:31 AM, MooseLover said:

Moneybait mi ouch but it’s a very valid point.

On 7/7/2018 at 5:56 AM, Ahn Haeju said:

Why don’t you wait for the inevitable youtube unboxings and decide which one you like 😁

9 minutes ago, troysayshi said:

Why don’t you wait for the inevitable youtube unboxings and decide which one you like 😁

Probably trying to get the first release bonus? :D right now for the night version the stock is lower than the ocean and day version (on kpopmart at least)

Awards

4 hours ago, troysayshi said:

yupp, that's what I'm doing and I hope anyone posts it soon >.<

Awards