News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
TheKyeoptaPenguMina

[DISCUSSION] Most beautiful and cutie in DTNA

Hello ONCE! Do you watch new comeback? If you don't, please open the spoiler quickly!

Spoiler

About my reaction, no comment. This song became my favorite song!

For you, who the most prettiest and cutiest? 

For me: All

Edited by TheKyeoptaPenguMina
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheKyeoptaPenguMina said:

Hello ONCE! Do you watch new comeback? If you don't, please open the spoiler quickly!

Reveal hidden contents

this topic is not much different with the MV topic. Has to be merged 

Awards

No jam center omggg

Chaeyoung maknae is so cute with her new red hair >.<

Edited by Ahn Haeju

Awards

I thought Chaeyoung looked best in the teasers, but no one member in particular stood out for me in the M/V. They all shined. :jh-myheart:

On 7/8/2018 at 11:31 PM, TheKyeoptaPenguMina said:

Reveal hidden contents

For you, who the most prettiest and cutiest? 

For me: All

:yes: All.  :hahaha:

Awards

On 7/12/2018 at 3:33 PM, manoyjoe said:

Chaeyeong was the cutest and Jihyo wrecked my bias

Bcome bias wit dem all; n avoid b-in wrecked every time.  :innocent:

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By manoyjoe
      Why Jihyo, sorry Mina
      https://makeagif.com/i/q8qCng

• By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE's Nayeon & Jihyo shall guest appearance on JTBC's talk show, "Kim Je Dong's Talk To You 2" on July 24th(Tues.), 9.30pm-KST
      Website: http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/trailer/pr10010770/pm10048100/vo10237766/view
      Preview:

• By liraeyllis
      Article: [Exclusive] Man making death threats at Twice caught and arrested... A Pink's culprit's arrest left

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

1. [+784, -36] Of course he's an ilbe member

2. [+619, -16] What are they thinking??? Making death threats against a celebrity?? Psychos?

3. [+543, -16] I wish they'd catch BTS Jimin's culprit too..

4. [+11, -0] I assumed the culprit would be a woman since it's always women are spewing jealous rage in the comments but it's a man in his twenties... why live like that? You're so young..

5. [+11, -3] What about BTS Jimin? Hurry up and catch him too!!!!!!!!!!

6. [+10, -1] What does a pathetic ilbe ba$tard think he can do against Twice

7. [+9, -2] Yup, a woman's enemy is man

8. [+7, -0] Shouldn't feel so safe just because you live overseas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ idiots

9. [+7, -1] All these death threats and hate comments culprits are mostly men

10. [+5, -0] As always, you catch these hate commenters and they're always men

-
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Police Arrests Man Who Made Death And Acid Attack Threats Against TWICE

Updated July 17 KST:
      JYP Entertainment has responded to the earlier reports of the criminal who threatened TWICE being caught.
      A source from the agency commented, “It is true that the criminal was arrested, and we are aware that he was arrested in July of last year.”
      Source (1)
      Original Article:
      The suspect who made threats against TWICE last year has been caught.
      In June 2017, a death threat against TWICE’s Mina was made on online community Ilgan Best (Ilbe). A month later in July 2017, another post on the same website threatened to wait for them at the airport with 10 liters of hydrochloric acid.
      JYP Entertainment requested for the police to investigate.
      About a year later on July 17, the police revealed that a man in his early 20s has been arrested for the threats. “After arresting the criminal, we handled his situation in accordance with the law.”
      Source (1)
      CR: soompi
    • By liraeyllis

Article: Who is Shaun? "Surprise #1 over Twice and Black Pink"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+2,221, -26] I can't trust digital sites anymore ㅋㅋㅋ I think music shows need to get rid of digital charts being factored in their points. Who would ever believe that this guy could beat them? No one even knows who he is or what his song is and yet it's #1 ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

2. [+1,241, -26] Reality is that even IU falls off the charts in the morning ㅋㅋㅋ why is it that Shaun never climbed up when people were getting off of work but shoots right to the time in the morning, all the way to #1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+699, -11] This is clearly a manipulation

4. [+494, -9] ㅋㅋㅋ All that fanfare about digital sites being revamped and yet a song no one has even heard of is #1... hard to trust anything now. Who exactly listened to his song so early in the morning? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+133, -2] What's funny is that Nilo hasn't fallen out of the top 10 for months now but the minute Shaun was being pushed to #1, Nilo fell off ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Shaun reps, "We did not do sajaegi in our win against Twice"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,909, -57] Looks like Shaun and Nilo are going to be sweeping up all the Melon music awards this year. They should open a joint concert together, they could sell out every single seat in Kwanghwamun. Congratulations, Shaun and Nilo.

2. [+1,211, -19] "The song steadily gained popularity as BGMs in TV shows and being played at restaurants" are they serious? ㅋㅋ They better reveal exactly which restaurants and which TV shows. It's so hard for even popular singers with OSTs in hit dramas to get #1 on the charts and yet he's claiming he got #1 with a few plays at restaurants and TV?

3. [+522, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a joke

4. [+285, -0] Nilo said the same thing ㅋㅋ and yet his small scale concert was canceled because no one bought seats

5. [+104, -4] Should've just put out a statement saying, "Yeah, that's right, we committed sajaegi, you mad?"