News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
TWICE's Pet Gerbil

[DISCUSSION/POLL] If you were stranded on a desert island...?

If you were stranded on a desert island  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who would have the best survival skills?

• Nayeon
    • Jeongyeon
    • Momo
    • Sana
    • Jihyo
    • Mina
    • Dahyun
    • Chaeyoung
    • Tzuyu

If you could only choose ONE member to be stranded with on a desert island, who do you think would be the best choice to help you survive and be rescued? :ny-look:

Assuming you want to be rescued that is, because in the Dance The Night Away M/V, TWICE certainly didn't at the end. :ny-lol:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Okay, I will choose to be stranded alone with Momo. I will constantly have to find food to feed hungry Momo. Wait, she is the one who is supposed to help me survive? I guess I'm not doing this right. :mm-eat:

Really though, I'm thinking Mina as she seems to be the brain of the group. Tzuyu would not be a bad pick either, she could reach all the hanging fruits easily. :ty-notbad:

• Like 2

Awards

Can we get to choose which type of deserted island? I dont want to get stuck in some "Lost" type of island (i think they were in purgatory though...) 

Awards

I think between Mina, Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. I voted Mina because she's smart and calm so she wouldn't freak out.

With Jihyo and Jeongyeon, idk why but I just think they have this hidden survival instinct. Like I think they'd both really strong and determined in the time of need.

As for Chaeyoung, she'd be calm and creative.

Awards

7 hours ago, Monster Myoui said:

As for Chaeyoung, she'd be calm and creative.

agree

I think with chaeyoung I'd feel like home :cy-fluffy: she has that kind of vibe :cy-smile2:

Awards

I think jeongyeon and dahyun has hidden survival skills   :jy-suprise: :dh-derp:
i wanna be with chaeyoung tho :c hmmmm :cy-fluffy:

Awards

In their recent "Ask In A Box", this topic came up and Jeongyeon chose Nayeon as most likely to survive on a desert island:

"Jeongyeon told the members about a scary nightmare involving a really tall grim reaper and chose Nayeon as the member who would survive on a deserted island because she’s 'persistent.' " :ny-ew:

If I were stranded on an island with Mina, why would I want to be rescued? hehe

anyways, If I were stranded on an island, I would like to be with Mina, she's resourceful, and calm..

I want that "calm" vibe on me. 

She's not called "The Brain of Twice" for nothing.