Spoiler

wMqVFRG
iYhQL
nPQhe
aIbji
eXaRS
jDUAT
FsrVt

I personally think Mina's Sixteen era was her glorious days..

-I hope she'll start an acting career in Japan and play an innocent-pure role..

-She looks outstanding..

-I agree.. She's beautiful and it's driving me crazy..

-I voted for Mina back then during Sixteen even when I didn't actually watch the show..

-Her long hair played a big role.. Mina looks beautiful too now, but I personally want to see her with longer hair..ㅠㅠ

-Mina-ya, I like you..

-This is the era where Mina looked the prettiest.. Please grow out your hair again, Mina..ㅜㅜ

-Mina and Chaeyoung looked the prettiest during Sixteen era..

-I personally think she looks so much more beautiful now, though..?

-I really like her aura..

-Me too.. I personally think she looks better with long hair..

-I think she looks pretty without bangs.. Her aura..ㄷㄷ

-Mina during Sixteen era and Like Ooh Ahh are personally my favorite!ㅠㅠ I was really sad when Mina cut her hair during Cheer Up era..ㅠㅠ
Edited by liraeyllis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      The following writings are taken from the book, "The Secret Language of Birthdays" by Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elffers (information available online as well). Readers are encourage to proceed with a light heart and open mind for enjoyment.  Similar writings for Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu shall be available in their respective threads, (and an addition for JYP himself). A brief summary of all readings (including additional selected Korean celebrities) are found on this post link. Thank you.
      =============================================
      Mina (March 24th, Aries, The Lovers)
      Element/Quality: Fire/ Cardinal
      Ruler/Symbol: Mars/ The Ram
      Mode/Motto: Intuition/ "I Am"
      Image/Season: Rebirth (Pisces-Aries cusp)/ Late-Winter/Early Spring (Equinox)
      Aries Stones & Uses:
      Diamond (enhances self-confidence)
      Ruby (raises fighting spirit)
      Emerald (helps communication)
      Amethyst (relieves headaches)
      Aries Colours: All shades of Red
      Aries Body Areas: Head, Face, Upper jaw, Cerebrum, Cerebrospinal system
      Aries Keys: A major, (F#) F sharp minor
      Aries Plants: Poppy, Thistle, Fern
      (Pisces-Aries cusp/ Spring Equinox) Trees & Shrubs: March 19 - March 24 (Furze, Gorse, Wild Olive)
      Aries Attractions: To Gemini, Leo, Libra, Scorpio

(March 24th) The Day of Beguiling Simplicity
      Strengths: Positive, Open, Affectionate
      Weaknesses: Imprecise, Depressive, Unrealistic
      Reading:
      March 24 people are spontaneous and direct, and generally prefer to keep life as simple as they can. When confronted with problems, whether in their work or personal life, they tend to make broad choices and avoid entanglements if possible. Yet fate seems to serve up complexity again and again for them -- whether in the form of difficult individuals or challenges which they must surmount. Finding the simplest manner with which to deal with such complexity can thus become a most pressing task.
      There is an undeniably childlike air about March 24 people -- their natural demeanour and openness is usually apparent at first meeting. Because of their attitude of wonder and expectation, however, they react worse than most to disappointment and rejection, and in extreme cases severe depression can overcome them. Indeed, for many born on this day a tinge of sadness is a lifelong companion.
      March 24 people usually display a quiet demeanour. Rarely do they enjoy speech for its own sake. Instead they prefer to express themselves physically, whether in love, hobbies or athletic endeavours. They can make highly satisfying partners, both as mates and co-workers. In addition, those born on this day seldom arouse antagonism in the workplace and are usually highly prized for their ability to unassumingly produce steady results.
      Modesty is a fine attribute of many March 24 people. Those born on this day can in fact be retiring, sometimes shy, yet it would be a great mistake for others to assume that they are passive or an easy touch. For example, in the face of opposition or outright attack, they show great fortitude and rarely back down, and in their home life they generally insist that things be done their way, harmoniously if possible. Where March 24 people are more vulnerable is when subtle pressures or negativity are exerted on them over a long period of time -- these may ultimately wear them down and insidiously undermine their hopeful and positive outlook.
      Because of their many desirable qualities -- affection, loyalty, spontaneity -- it may be difficult for friends and family to understand why March 24 people so often fall into problematical situations. Part of the reason may be that the optimistic expectations and openness of those born on this day prevent them from taking a more realistic approach. Thus March 24 people must learn to be more methodical and a bit less fanciful in confronting and solving daily problems, perhaps tempering their childlike directness with a healthy dose of watchfulness, caution and care.
      Numbers and Planets:
      Those born on the 24th of the month are ruled by the number 6 (2+4=6), and by the planet Venus. Those ruled by Venus and by the number 6 value harmony above all things, and find social interaction stimulating and rewarding. They enjoy romance, but the kind of love they crave is generally more affectionate in nature than passionate. However, because Mars rules Aries, March 24 people come under a Venus-Mars connection that grants sexual attractiveness and can product a rather stormy love life.
      Tarot:
      As if to emphasize this last point, the 6th card of the Major Arcana is The Lovers, symbolising the love that unites all of humanity through integration of masculine and feminine polarities. On the good side this card indicates affections and desires on a high moral, aesthetic and physical plane; on the bad side, unfulfilled desires, sentimentally and indecisiveness.
      Health:
      March 24 people are highly sensitive. Consequently their health is directly related to their mental-emotional state and to that of those around them. Above all, they should strive to achieve harmony in their relationship and living situation. Emotional imbalances may cause sickness, manifesting in a bewildering variety of symptoms -- some acute, some chronic. Yet even quite serious systemic disorders can clear up if the cause of the emotional imbalance is discovered and dealt with. Those born on March 24 do well with a balanced diet and should avoid powerful stimulants like coffee, alcohol and sugar when possible, although chocolate may be valuable for its possible anti-depressant properties. Dinners composed of rice or pasta and cooked vegetables, lightly spiced, may be best for keeping on an even keel. A daily or tri-weekly regimen of moderate physical exercise is highly recommended.
      Advice:
      Keep your life balanced and beware of attracting trouble. Handle small matters with care and patience. There are in fact details that merit your concern.
      Meditation:
      "The greatest gift that one can give to another is to reveal oneself"

=============================================
      Musings and themes to Mina. [Please listen and enjoy] ->>>>
      Japanese music
      English music

• By sacheol-21stC
      Twice members transform into princesses

Twice appeared on the cover of Marie Claire fashion magazine’s August issue looking like Disney princesses.

The K-pop group recently released the song “Dance the Night Away.”

In the pictures released, each of the nine singers of Twice put on white laced dresses and pastel chiffon outfits.

Jihyo, Momo and Sana donned dresses with flower patterns. Dahyun and Chaeyoung flashed big smiles for the camera.

In an interview that accompanied the photo spread, Sana said she had participated in writing the lyrics for the song with Momo and Mina.

Jihyo shared how she had gotten a tan while shooting the music video for the track. Tzuyu and Nayeon said dance moves for the new song are especially fun because they include plenty of leg movements.

By Kim Soo-bin, Intern reporter (soob@heraldcorp.com)
      CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      Girls Who We Love – 트와이스(TWICE) Preview

CR: Marie Claire Korea
    • By liraeyllis
        instiz   -'In the whole history'..ㅋㅋㅋ The title is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋ   -I love Mina so much.. My only wish is for her to grow out her hair..ㅠㅠ   -She looks so elegant..   -Mina has her own aura that I have never seen in anybody else.. She's beautiful..   -She looks so classy and elegant.. So freaking beautiful..   -Mina is so pretty, I really want to see her in person one day..ㅠㅠ   -She looks so elegant, innocent, and beautiful with her hair tied up like that..ㅠㅠ I look like a mess if I tie my hair like that..   -Ah, she's Japanese? Huk.. I had no ide! My friend is a fan of Twice and she loves Sana and Jeongyeon a lot, I don't know any other member besided them. Twice has more foreign members than I thought..   -Mina is indeed very gorgeous..ㅠㅠ She's my goals..ㅠㅠ   -Whoa.. She has a really beautiful face shape..   -I agree.. Seems like the prettiest girls in Japan are all in a group called Twice..ㅠㅠ   -Mina looks so freaking pretty these days until the point that I'm tired of talking about how beautiful she is..   -She looks good with that bun..bb   -She looks like a princess!
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE Has Fun Answering Fans’ Questions About Their Habits, Transformations, And More

TWICE satisfied the curiosity of their fans in a new video!
      On July 12, the girl group participated in 1theK’s “Ask in A Box” series and answered questions from fans all around the world.
      Mina began the video by answering a fan’s question about how she’s been seen going out a lot. The TWICE member said that there are many things on sale and that she likes shopping. She goes out for 30 minutes to an hour, and ends her shopping trip with watermelon juice.
      Chaeyoung chose Nayeon as the member who recently made her laugh the most before talking about sharing a room with her on their overseas promotions. She explained, “We have to order room service in Japanese and our Japanese isn’t that good yet. We’re working hard on it. I have a video, but she was laughing and embarrassed while trying to speak Japanese, and it was really funny.”
      She also credited her age, sexy dancing, and influence from their concepts for her transformation from a child to an adult.

Dahyun and the other members talked about how Dahyun seemed grown-up when she showed some skin for their album photos. Nayeon explained that Dahyun usually doesn’t wear clothes that show skin, but did so for their comeback.
      Tzuyu revealed she wants to live as Nayeon for a day. “I’m really curious about her thoughts,” she said and made the others burst into laughter.
      Since Sana has coined some popular phrases such as “Oh hyo oh hyo” and “Kekeke,” a fan asked her to create a new one. She told fans that she can’t just come up with one on the spot and asked them to keep an eye out during promotions for her next popular phrase.
      Jihyo was tasked with matching an Avenger with each TWICE member. She said Tzuyu is Hulk, Mina is Dr. Strange, Chaeyoung is Spider Man, Dahyun is Rocket Raccoon, Sana is Wanda, Jeongyeon is Hawkeye, Momo is Black Widow, Nayeon is Iron Man, and that she is Thor.
      Nayeon talked about sleeping habits. She wasn’t aware of hers, but the members told her that she’s always eating or tasting something in her sleep. Momo added that many of the members, including herself, sleep with their eyes open.
      While Nayeon was responding to a question about how she is the member who acts the most spontaneously, Dahyun brought up Nayeon’s glasses. She asked Nayeon why she always leaves her glasses in the refrigerator and revealed that she takes them out and puts them on the top of the refrigerator. Nayeon was really shocked to hear this and asked multiple times if this was true.
      Jeongyeon told the members about a scary nightmare involving a really tall grim reaper and chose Nayeon as the member who would survive on a deserted island because she’s “persistent.”
      Nayeon joked, “Tell the truth. I thought you didn’t like me all this time, but you really like me, don’t you?” She added, “She likes me a lot so she keeps wanting to tease me and denies that she likes me,” and praised Jeongyeon on how she’s good at playing hard to get.
      Check out the video below!
      TWICE released their first summer track “Dance the Night Away” on July 9.
      CR: soompi