News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
#DabsForDubu

Reintroduction!!

So I've been super inactive over like a year so I kinda need to so another introduction, but also cause I have a bit of an update for people who already know me.

So I'm Alex, I'm genderfluid meaning sometimes I feel like a girl or sometimes a boy or sometimes neither! I used They/Them pronouns!

Anyway onto the important stuff! I'm a HUGE fan of TWICE been nearly 2 years since I discovered them, my bias is Dahyun and my wrecker is Nayeon! Honestly though I love all 9 girls with all my heart 

• Like 1

200w.webp

I'm TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon and My bias is Nayeon!(also Dubu)

I hope you will enjoy here and I hope we can be a best buddy here!

If you want some profile gif picture, click here

and if you interested to join this group onDiscord,

click here for Team Twice Buddy

and click here for Bangtan base buddy

and click here for Wannable

Lastly, Please enjoy your vacation here!

tumblr_oloiajimbS1viu6uno1_500.gif

12 hours ago, #DabsForDubu said:

So I've been super inactive over like a year so I kinda need to so another introduction, but also cause I have a bit of an update for people who already know me.

So I'm Alex, I'm genderfluid meaning sometimes I feel like a girl or sometimes a boy or sometimes neither! I used They/Them pronouns!

Anyway onto the important stuff! I'm a HUGE fan of TWICE been nearly 2 years since I discovered them, my bias is Dahyun and my wrecker is Nayeon! Honestly though I love all 9 girls with all my heart 

It's the first time I saw you. Looking forward to see more from you, and I hope you won't be inactive anymore :jy-stare:

Welcome back! :sn-hi:

A few things must have changed since you were last year; we recently had an emote revamp and there is a new site layout. :mm-whut:

Feel free to re-familiarise yourself with the rules and the 101 guide or ask anyone questions if you're unsure of something. :sn-heart2:

Hope you enjoy your return to TTF. :satzu-gj: