- TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Twice members transform into princesses
Twice appeared on the cover of Marie Claire fashion magazine’s August issue looking like Disney princesses.
The K-pop group recently released the song “Dance the Night Away.”
In the pictures released, each of the nine singers of Twice put on white laced dresses and pastel chiffon outfits.
Jihyo, Momo and Sana donned dresses with flower patterns. Dahyun and Chaeyoung flashed big smiles for the camera.
In an interview that accompanied the photo spread, Sana said she had participated in writing the lyrics for the song with Momo and Mina.
Jihyo shared how she had gotten a tan while shooting the music video for the track. Tzuyu and Nayeon said dance moves for the new song are especially fun because they include plenty of leg movements.
By Kim Soo-bin, Intern reporter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Girls Who We Love – 트와이스(TWICE) Preview
CR: Marie Claire Korea
Why Jihyo, sorry Mina
[INFO][JTBC] TWICE's Nayeon & Jihyo shall guest appearance on JTBC's talk show, "Kim Je Dong's Talk To You 2" on July 24th(Tues.), 9.30pm-KSTBy sacheol-21stC
TWICE's Nayeon & Jihyo shall guest appearance on JTBC's talk show, "Kim Je Dong's Talk To You 2" on July 24th(Tues.), 9.30pm-KST
post response: +16
original post: here
1. Seriously tanning did wonders on herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. The more I look at her, the more I feel like she's a warmer version of Jo Boah
3. Wow it suits her
4. She was always pretty, but now she looks even more healthily pretty ㅜㅜ
5. Tanning is perfect on her... She looks like a Disney princess
6. Why did this remind me of the little mermaid... She's so pretty ㅠㅠ
7. Daebak pretty, she looks even better with darker skin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. More than tanning looking great on her, when she smiles, she just has that bright and refreshing vibe that makes her even more beautiful ㅠㅠ
9. Hul tanning brings out her charms even more
10. Wow she's straight up a Disney princess