News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
sacheol-21stC

[INFO][soompi] TWICE Excitedly Talks About Their First Summer Comeback And Shares Music Show Win Promise

TWICE Excitedly Talks About Their First Summer Comeback And Shares Music Show Win Promise

TWICE-Choi-Hwa-Jung.jpg

TWICE appeared on SBS PowerFM’s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time” to open up about their excitement for their first summer comeback!

The girl group recently made their comeback with their special album “Summer Nights” and title track “Dance the Night Away.”

The song topped many major online streaming charts as soon as it was released. When asked if they knew the song would be a hit, Nayeon replied, “To be honest, not at first. But the more we practiced, we found ourselves having so much fun. I think that everyone who listens to the song will feel energized and have fun with it.”

This is also TWICE’s first summer comeback since making their debut. The members all expressed their excitement as Sana said, “Because this is a song released in the summer, it feels like we need to be more energetic and fun than we usually are. But we’ve always wanted to release a summer track for a while, so we’re very happy right now.”

The members were also asked if they have any promises they will fulfill if they win on a music show. After thinking about, Nayeon replied, “There’s something I’ve been thinking of because I felt like we were going to be asked this.” She went on to say, “It’s really hot these days because it’s summer, right? We once sang with candy in our mouths, and I think it would be cute to replace the candy with ice if we win on a music show. It will definitely cool down all of the people watching us!”

Don’t forget to check out the MV for TWICE’s new track “Dance the Night Away” if you haven’t already!

Source (1) (2)

CR: soompi

Definitely gonna be seeing them with ice singing then :ny-soju:

Awards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      August Brand Reputation Rankings For Individual Girl Group Members Announced
      The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for individual girl group members!
      The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness indexes of 380 girl group members, using big data collected from July 17 to August 18.
      Red Velvet’s Seulgi topped this month’s rankings with a brand reputation index of 4,922,421, marking an impressive 104.60 percent increase from her July score.
      Seulgi’s highest-ranking related terms included “pretty,” “cute,” and “heart-fluttering,” while high-ranking phrases in her keyword analysis included “abs,” “Secret Sister,” and “Power Up.” Her positivity-negativity analysis revealed a score of 72.8 percent positive reactions.
      BLACKPINK’s Jennie came in at second place on the list with a brand reputation index of 4,538,602, while MAMAMOO’s Hwasa maintained her third place position with a score of 4,476,719.
      All five members of Red Velvet made the top 10 this month, with Irene at No. 4, Wendy at No. 6, Yeri at No. 7 and Joy at No. 8 for August. TWICE’s Momo took No. 5 in the rankings, with her bandmates Sana and Nayeon following at No. 9 and No. 10 respectively.
      Check out the top 30 below!
      Red Velvet’s Seulgi BLACKPINK’s Jennie MAMAMOO’s Hwasa Red Velvet’s Irene TWICE’s Momo Red Velvet’s Wendy Red Velvet’s Yeri Red Velvet’s Joy TWICE’s Sana TWICE’s Nayeon BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Apink’s Son Naeun BLACKPINK’s Lisa TWICE’s Mina DIA’s Jueun TWICE’s Jeongyeon TWICE’s Tzuyu MAMAMOO’s Solar GFRIEND’s Yerin GFRIEND’s Sowon GFRIEND’s SinB GFRIEND’s Eunha Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun TWICE’s Jihyo GFRIEND’s Umji TWICE’s Dahyun BLACKPINK’s Rosé GFRIEND’s Yuju DIA’s Jung Chaeyeon Apink’s Namjoo
      TWICE members:
      5. Momo
      9. Sana
      10. Nayeon
      14. Mina
      16. Jeongyeon
      17. Tzuyu
      24. Jihyo
      26. Dahyun
      39. Chaeyoung
      CR: soompi, rekorea.net
    • By liraeyllis

(pic not included)

Starts at 6:05

She answered well

original post: here

1. Ugh Jihyo is neat!

2. ㅋㅋㅋ Jihyo is good at giving interviews, the thumbnail shows that she's actually enjoying herself

3. Jihyo: It made us want to advance in America
        Gorilla:  What did you say????
         > Shut up
         > Please don't mention itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
         > Don't go there

4. Park Jinyoung, please let Twice advance in America

5. Did gorilla recovered from his American disease?ㅋㅋ If not, you guys can't

6. Seeing how Jihyo gives her interviews and award speeches, she seems to have a lot of deep thoughts

7. Crazy gorillaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Jihyo is good with words

9. Ouh JYP stop going to the US...

10. I'm another group's fan, but Jihyo sings well and she's smart

• By TheKyeoptaPenguMina
      Hello Once! Its too long I dont make a topics. So, I bring it now. I love making gif very much, so I want make a gif profile to you! 
      Enjoy!
      Nayeon
      Jeongyeon
      Momo
      Sana
      Jihyo
      Mina
      Dahyun
      Chaeyoung
      Tzuyu
      BONUS!
      Will update always...
    • By sacheol-21stC
      『BOUNCE!TWICE the Final 〜TWICE,With you〜』story and interview (which includes questions via SNS by their fans sent in advance). TWICE are also grouped into 3 teams, sharing a cross-talk discussion on a given topic:
      Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo - 『TWICEの仲良しの秘訣』
      Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung - 『夢中になれること』
      Sana, Dahyun and Tzuyu - 『可愛い女の子とは……?』
      CR: ViVi Japan