News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
reynyan

Dance The Night Away Stream Project

Let's Stream DTNA until 100M+ Views

I'm so sorry for late post this project.

As always here is my playlist:

Please follow these instruction for views count (M/V only):
don't pause, forward/backward, speed/slow
clear watch history include browser history and youtube history
volume = +50% 
resolution = +480p

if you have your own playlist, don't put only one videos on it. And don't put shortest time video. for safely, just use my playlist. I already listed another Twice's MV.

This is my playlist formula:

-DTNA

-TT

-What is Love?

-DTNA

-Likey

-Heart Shaker

-DTNA

-and so on with another Twice's MV

why must use playlist?

cause' it's an autoplay stream listed. If you watch only one MV repeatidly, Youtube considers it is spam. Spam Views are counted only one, because it's not fair. And that's why youtube views freeze. Too many people watch MV foxily. Youtube needs the honest streamer.

note:

•you can skip advertisement. It was my fault opinion about "don't skip advertisement".

•Don't hear about playlist doesn't work. Off course doesn't work if their playlist just only one MV or put another short video. It works if you are not foxy. •The most important about view is do not spam view on MV.

HELP ME SHARE THIS BROADCAST ;). THIS IS NOT FOR ME, BUT FOR OUR NOONAS AND UNNIES, TWICE! Thank You

Edited May 25 by chaerrybear 
added title tag

Hello, I think this should me moved to the "Voting Guides and Reminders". Please mods~? ^-^

And my browser has youtube adblock so I don't know if this works with me. (I've been watching this for about 200 times today)

Edited by LinYuBear

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TheKyeoptaPenguMina
      Hello Once! Its too long I dont make a topics. So, I bring it now. I love making gif very much, so I want make a gif profile to you! 
      Enjoy!
      Nayeon
      Jeongyeon
      Momo
      Sana
      Jihyo
      Mina
      Dahyun
      Chaeyoung
      Tzuyu
      BONUS!
      Will update always...
    • By sacheol-21stC
      『BOUNCE!TWICE the Final 〜TWICE,With you〜』story and interview (which includes questions via SNS by their fans sent in advance). TWICE are also grouped into 3 teams, sharing a cross-talk discussion on a given topic:
      Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo - 『TWICEの仲良しの秘訣』
      Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung - 『夢中になれること』
      Sana, Dahyun and Tzuyu - 『可愛い女の子とは……?』
      CR: ViVi Japan
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE shall attend 'Pocari Challenge Teen Festa' at Jangchung Arena, on September 4th (7 to 10pm -KST)
      http://www.pocarisweat-teenfesta.co.kr/
      CR: Pocari Sweat Korea (Dong-A Otsuka)

*Please help update on TWICE's schedule in the Calendar, thanks. @Jokballet
    • By liraeyllis
      Note: This post currently caters to users who are using the new forum theme so if y'all don't see any text in this, you're using the DTNA dark theme. Hehe.

“Momo unnie came and helped me”   “The men all had the same expression, including the audience at the back”    
      post response: [+418][-34] original post: here  
      ㅇㅇ |2018.08.17 17:06 신고하기 I’m a woman and I also smile without realizing it when I look at Twiceㅋㅋㅋ guys must adore themㅋㅋㅋ our Twice are so pretty and refreshing 추천83 반대16   dd |2018.08.17 16:23 신고하기 ctrl c ctrl v 추천76 반대11   ㅇㅇ |2018.08.17 16:17 신고하기 I thought that Kwanghee was a Hahoe mask 추천70 반대11   ㅇㅇ |2018.08.17 17:10 신고하기 Wow I’m a fan of male idols but the explosion of downvotes is severe; why are you guys like that? They are so pretty 추천34 반대11   ㅇㅇ |2018.08.17 17:40 신고하기 Twice are so likable nowadays 추천24 반대2   ㅇㅇ |2018.08.17 18:57 신고하기 Can’t help but smile when watching Twice. The kids laugh well and they are so energetic that they somehow make my mood livelier too   추천21 반대3    
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE’s New Japanese Track “BDZ” Tops Line Music Chart

TWICE’s latest Japanese song is a big hit!
      On August 17, TWICE dropped their title track “BDZ” ahead of the release of their first full album of the same name.
      “BDZ” has topped Japanese music streaming service Line Music’s Top 100 chart. As of 8 p.m. KST, the MV for the “BDZ” also surpassed 3.5 million views one day after its release.
      “BDZ” is an abbreviation for “bulldozer,” and the song conveys the message of crushing the walls in front of you to advance forward. The song and lyrics were composed by Park Jin Young.
      Park Jin Young said, “I always get touched by TWICE’s fans ONCEs’ energy while watching TWICE’s performances. ‘BDZ’ is a track that was created because I wanted to make a cheer song that ONCE and TWICE can sing together.”
      TWICE will hold an arena tour in Japan titled “TWICE 1st Arena Tour 2018 BDZ.”
      Congratulations to TWICE! Check out the MV for “BDZ” below!
      Source (1)
      CR: soompi