News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
OrdinaryFan

[Discussion] How did you become a fan?

Well, I'm just curious why..

I started to be a fan weeks before DTNA, I have no Idea what I'm getting myself in to, tbh I've never thought I would be a fan of a kpop group.. :sn-shock:.

The first M/V of Twice I've ever watch is probably What is Love or TT, kinda forgot since I've been watching alot of their M/V's hehe.

But I heard of Cheer up year ago,  They keep playing the song over and over, and I hear "shutup" instead of Cheer-up lmao.

My cousins and friends like Twice alot, they talks about them on Social Media, so I decided to check their M/V.

I saw Mina, She looks calm and cute, since then I started to watch their m/vs, It was hard at first since Mina is the first one I knew in the group I always look for her, I don't even recognize her and the other members, I was like "oh, that's mina.. no, that's mina.. eh, I think it's mina..  who's that?  who's this?" Didn't even know she's Japanese lol, I thought they're all Korean.. :ty-haha:.

Ever since that I noticed some changes on my attitude, I can't describe how bad my attitude was, but all I can say is, it's all better now hehe, I now have an anger control and time management, they helped me alot on improving my character, that's another reason why I liked them.. hehe

You what's your story? I'm just curious hehe. :ny-hmm:.

• Like 1

I was a hardcore Ahgasae before (GOT7 fan) and I saw pre-debut Dahyun in their Stop Stop It music video. I stanned her waaay before she was in Sixteen. Then, Sixteen came and I became a ONCE hahaha! 

3 minutes ago, liraeyllis said:

I was a hardcore Ahgasae before (GOT7 fan) and I saw pre-debut Dahyun in their Stop Stop It music video. I stanned her waaay before she was in Sixteen. Then, Sixteen came and I became a ONCE hahaha! 

That's sounds like a long journey, I've got nothing on you haha. :sn-smile:

1 hour ago, OrdinaryFan said:

I've never thought I would be a fan of a kpop group.. :sn-shock:

Heh, felt the exact same way.

I became a fan when I first saw Momo dance. :mm-wow:

Liked most of their songs and started to love all the other members too as I began to watch all their TV appearances. :twice-smile:

Awards

Please note this topic already exists :ny-look:

Before posting new topics please try and search to see if one already exists.

2 hours ago, TWICE's Pet Gerbil said:

Please note this topic already exists :ny-look:

Before posting new topics please try and search to see if one already exists.

Sorry about that, I tried looking for another topic like this but I didn't find any, and looks like that topic you sent me is already inactive...

7 hours ago, MrDespair said:

I became a fan when I first saw Momo dance.

She's indeed the best dancer.. but still can't ignore Mina's charm. hehe  :mn-blank:

When TT was up, all of my classmates were dancing to TT. Well, except me. I wasn't even a Kpop stan. And a few months later, all of my classmates were dancing to Knock Knock. Except me. Again. So one day I decided to take a look at one of their MV: I think it was TT. I didn't feel interested. And one day I saw their new MV Signal, and found myself listening to Kpop everyday. (That was also when I started being addicted to the computer.) Finally I started to like them at the LIKEY era and now, a ONCE. (sort of)

Became a fan between the time of Signal and Likey, but the first song I liked was Cheer Up and "shy shy shy" :sn-pew:. Was actually never into K-Pop at all, but after hearing Russian Roulette was really into RV but then came Twice and then BP. :ny-soju:

Awards