News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
sugoimomoring

[FAN VID] TWICE Fansign Albums

"Summer Nights" (B "Day" version) is your favourite (since you got it signed by TWICE)?

Personally, I have seen a little girl(likely in pre-school, 5-6 years old), accompanied by her mum, at a CD section of a store, carefully screening at the TWICE "Summer Nights" album covers of A(ocean), B(day) and C(night) versions before selecting the B version. I asked them(her) why she chose the B version(without knowing what the contents/photos inside are), and she softly replied that she likes the "sunny day looking" cover best, with the TWICE girls lying out on the beach/sand with a little coastal water at the back. (good choice!)

I will have chosen B version too. Thanks again for showing us the "fruits"(a.k.a. your interactions and experiences with TWICE) from your fansigns.

On 7/26/2018 at 7:02 AM, sacheol-21stC said:

"Summer Nights" (B "Day" version) is your favourite (since you got it signed by TWICE)?

Personally, I have seen a little girl(likely in pre-school, 5-6 years old), accompanied by her mum, at a CD section of a store, carefully screening at the TWICE "Summer Nights" album covers of A(ocean), B(day) and C(night) versions before selecting the B version. I asked them(her) why she chose the B version(without knowing what the contents/photos inside are), and she softly replied that she likes the "sunny day looking" cover best, with the TWICE girls lying out on the beach/sand with a little coastal water at the back. (good choice!)

I will have chosen B version too. Thanks again for showing us the "fruits"(a.k.a. your interactions and experiences with TWICE) from your fansigns.

Actually, before getting the album signed I spent a really long time thinking which version should I get signed. The photos inside of the individual members are quite similar to each other and actually each version has a few photos of each member I like. Before seeing the albums in person, I liked Version C the most, but Im guessing now my favourite one has to be version B. I guess I must have decided that in this version I like most of the members photos the most. 

Awards