News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
rel

[EVENT] Be Active And Get Rewarded !

On 8/5/2018 at 11:16 AM, sacheol-21stC said:

Does the choice of prizes for winners include the upcoming "BDZ" album? Good luck to every participant.

I am planning to add more musings in the TWICE members respective threads, in conjunction with their upcoming release of 1st Japan album "BDZ" on September 12th. Hopefully I have enough time to do a good presentation.

Hi, small update for you and everyone here. We're updating the reward to include pre-orders for BDZ (Rel will update officially on the first post).

For those of you that have not registered to the event, please do so A.S.A.P

:dh-nice:

Awards

10 hours ago, MooseLover said:

Hi, small update for you and everyone here. We're updating the reward to include pre-orders for BDZ (Rel will update officially on the first post).

Thanks for your update.

I'm pretty curious hahahahah What does RSVP means? Sorry I understand the mechanics but I keep on thinking of the meaning of RSVP. Hahahahah :ny-hmm:

Also, I'm back for this hahahahah yeahhhhhhh

1 hour ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

I'm pretty curious hahahahah What does RSVP means? Sorry I understand the mechanics but I keep on thinking of the meaning of RSVP. Hahahahah :ny-hmm:

Also, I'm back for this hahahahah yeahhhhhhh

so basically, there's a calendar event for this activity. you go to that calendar event and select "going" and comment on your last post count as per registration. You will have till the end of the month to increase your post count :D

Awards

On 8/10/2018 at 10:25 PM, MooseLover said:

oh bboi :cy-fluffy:

Awards

On 8/4/2018 at 10:58 PM, rel said:

TEAM TWICE x @MooseLover

We're glad to present to you, the event for the month of August 2018 !!

(sponsored by our very own @MooseLover)

:congrats:

Be active in the forum and stand a chance to win AN ALBUM OF YOUR CHOICE delivered right to your doorstep for 2 lucky winners !!

To join this event, all you have to do is head to the calendar to RSVP (click attend) and comment your current post count at the comment section of the Event Calendar page and your name will be entered into our lists of participant.

Reveal hidden contents

• The way we'll be doing this is all you have to do is to actively posting in the forum, and we'll keep track of the posts you made for that day (and we'll be verifying each and every one of you so don't spam );
  •  
  • By the end of the month, we'll calculate based on the data we gather that we put inside out google docs spreadsheet, we will be choosing 2 winners based on the post counts made in the duration of the event;
  •  
  • Don't forget to RSVP from the calendar or your posts will not be counted and your effort will be in vain;
  •  
  • Also don't forget to write down YOUR CURRENT POST COUNT in the comment section of the Event Calendar;
  •  
  • This event is open for every registered member of Team Twice Forum ;
  •  
  • This event will start at 12AM KST on the 5th August 2018 and end at 11.59PM KST 30th August 2018
  • (2 Winners will be announced after the event concluded)
  •  
  • Good luck; Have fun :)

Reveal hidden contents

And don't spam or DQ for the day :ty-angry:

Spam = Repetitive, unrelated to the op, irrelevant, same message again and again 

love, Team Twice <3

sorry the thread doesnt look any good lmao i was in a rush sorry k?

can i throw in another surprise for.. DUBU stans? xD

2 hours ago, AuGuStKz said:

can i throw in another surprise for.. DUBU stans? xD

I'm a Dubustan, throw it to me :dh-stare:

Awards