News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
sacheol-21stC

[VID] 180805 TWICE x Marie Claire Korea IGTV (One Fine Summer Day with TWICE)

CR: TWICE GOT STRAY

Originally from  Marie Claire Korea IGTV

Translated by fellow ONCE TWT, SubjectKpop, illiy009 and onefortwice

Question to Nayeon: Name 3 food which you can't resist during diet?
Answer: Spicy rice cake, spicy ramen, noodle.

Question to Jeongyeon and Momo: What is the place that you want to go for a solo vacation?
Jeongyeon's Answer: I want to go to Spain.
Momo's Answer: I really love Hawaii and I want to go with the members too.

Question to Sana: If you were to do acting, what kind of role would you want to do?
Answer: If I have the chance to try out acting, the company shall decide the character(role) for me but I'll definitely want to act as a couple with Jeongyeon because she hates it.

Question to Jihyo: What would you like to be reborn as?
Answer: A dog because dogs receives a lot of love, will be fed when it's hungry, will sleep when it wants to and will be bathed. I feel like I'd live a very easy life.

Question to Mina: Which movie will you definitely watch if you have 2 days of just staying at home?
Answer: Double 0 Seven! I was going to watch 007 (but I didn't watch it). There are about 24 (films) if you watched from the beginning. Therefore, if there were 2 days, I think I could watch all. I want to watch 007.

Question to Dahyun: What is TWICE to Dahyun?
Answer: One in a Million Existence.

Question to Chaeyoung: What is the 'Chaeng Music' for 2018?
Answer: Woute Hamel, Breezy. I've been listening to that song for 4 years now, ever since my trainee days and I never get tired of it.

Question to Sana: If you were to do acting, what kind of role would you want to do?
Answer: If I have the chance to try out acting, the company shall decide the character(role) for me but I'll definitely want to act as a couple with Jeongyeon because she hates it.

Haha, as expected of Sana. :sn-pew::sn-smile:

Awards

16 hours ago, sacheol-21stC said:

Question to Jihyo: What would you like to be reborn as?
Answer: A dog because dogs receives a lot of love, will be fed when it's hungry, will sleep when it wants to and will be bathed. I feel like I'd live a very easy life.

They all live a very hard life

Awards

On 8/5/2018 at 5:27 PM, sacheol-21stC said:

Question to Mina: Which movie will you definitely watch if you have 2 days of just staying at home?
Answer: Double 0 Seven! I was going to watch 007 (but I didn't watch it). There are about 24 (films) if you watched from the beginning. Therefore, if there were 2 days, I think I could watch all. I want to watch 007.

Mina really loves to just lie down all day! :mn-cute: