News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Alex97

[MINAIST] Mina's Tongue Habit

Whenever I watch Twice videos, I noticed something about Mina. She has this weird habit that has something to do with her ..ahem... tongue. Not that I was observing her lmao, it's just ahem... distracting xD

She has this habit of sticking her tongue out. I've noticed this since their debut era. I'm a person who notices small stuff btw, not that I was staring at her lips.. yeah... wait, why do I sound defensive? lmao.

--

Back to my point, I took the courtesy of making a collage for ya'll. Enjoy your scrolling ;)

PREPARE YOURSELF. 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

--

2pXYHAn.jpgKP3eYnk.jpgzdNAxaD.jpgNOTA709.jpgoswXBbq.jpg4JulwrD.jpgR6ln4VD.jpgYhVOuD5.jpgx3XiVi7.jpg  

You're VERY welcome ^^ :mn-ketchup:

-edited 160506-

Edited by Mina'sPenguins
  • Upvote 12

MOTHER OF GOD... 

Alex many thumbs up to you!:love:

Awards

yeaaah.. I noticed this too, it's definitely a thing that just completely wrecks my chain of thoughts any time I see it occur lol 

ah..;;;;;;;...;;;;;;;;;;;.thank you for this.......,;;;;;...........ah;;;;;;;

3 hours ago, Agitou said:

Mina does some really insignificant stuffs that are incredibly sexy :sn-muah:

she do not even need to try to do it , XD 

noticed this habit when watching sixteen and debut era, but didnt know that there is so many candid of it lol

TBH, i starting to adapting this habit into my real life, but when i am hungry only

:ny-lol:

I notice this habit everytime i see Mina.

There are only two reason why she do that.

1. She has dry lips.

2. She ever wear teeth bracer for quite long time.

This is only my opinion though...

But , seriously . . . i love her even more.

I was about to say something slightly inappropriate. HAHA :sn-lol: I can't handle thiiiiis. THAT TONGUE! :mn-praise:

Awards

Wow, thank you for compiling the moments. :jh-gj:  Totally to die for, so kewt...

Awards

Whoa! what a collection..  Had to just stare some of those a while...  xD

7 hours ago, james_b said:

Whoa! what a collection..  Had to just stare some of those a while...  xD

go back to momo , haha , XD , just joking , XD