News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
SubjectKpop

TTF Countries Thread

3 minutes ago, tzuXhybudget said:

oh yah hor i was actually wondering if u r frm SG but then i told myself maybe tats Msia xD Sim Lim Square the best place for me:mm-pdnim::mn-praise:

HAHAHA yeah, i talked to you and sk before in the chat. I told you guys I was from SG (maybe i should do introduction) :ny-lol:

Today was the 2nd time xD i barely talk much cause i'm creeping :sn-lol:

Me too! I bought games and tech devices from there at good prices since I worked there but now no more bah except laptops T_T 

Awards

2 minutes ago, peachyfrappe said:

HAHAHA yeah, i talked to you and sk before in the chat. I told you guys I was from SG (maybe i should do introduction) :ny-lol:

Today was the 2nd time xD i barely talk much cause i'm creeping :sn-lol:

Me too! I bought games and tech devices from there at good prices since I worked there but now no more bah except laptops T_T 

xD btw seeing ur gender as female, im quite surprised tat a girl would be interested in these laptops stuff :o i apologise if im being judgmental but im really quite surprised :cy-omo:

14 minutes ago, tzuXhybudget said:

xD btw seeing ur gender as female, im quite surprised tat a girl would be interested in these laptops stuff :o i apologise if im being judgmental but im really quite surprised :cy-omo:

Hahaha it's okay! Ikr, because my course is Info Tech and I'm more to handling customer service side better so they put me under sales. I'm pretty much of a gamer last time, now I'm just laid back and focusing on other stuffs. This can get quite lengthy but yeah that's how i got into the course xD

Edited by peachyfrappe

Awards

4 minutes ago, tzuXhybudget said:

:cy-omo: former gamer girl spotted hoho indeed very different from mot girls in SG haha anyways nice to meet you :)

HAHAHA yeah, i just somehow have a different perspective :ny-lol: nice to meet you too! See you around~ :dh-nice:

Awards

9 hours ago, SubjectKpop said:

:ty-balloon: Why is there no one posting?

idk :ty-balloon: maybe we should advertise this thread when we welcome people :ny-lol:

On 6-6-2016 at 4:29 PM, SubjectKpop said:

:ty-balloon: Why is there no one posting?

I'm from China but I live in The Netherlands :ty-onemil:

Awards

Guest NoSana NoLife

IntoTheDark is from USA, State of Georgia, City of Savannah.