News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Alex97

What Does Your Username Mean?

^

Mine's Alex97, and it's as boring as it can get. Alex for my name and 97 for my birthyear. See? Boring. No creativity input at all lol

What's yours and how did it become like that?

My username originated from the account I made in some website last year (Mixlr, to be specific)

The creative guy that I am, I just combined the names of my current and former biases in SNSD. 

So, Taengoo Jung. TJ's just a shortened version of the name.

ugh ikr my UN's so exciting -_-

My username originated from the account I made in some website last year (Mixlr, to be specific)

The creative guy that I am, I just combined the names of my current and former biases in SNSD. 

So, Taengoo Jung. TJ's just a shortened version of the name.

ugh ikr my UN's so exciting -_-

WAIT UP HOLD UPPP, YOU'RE TAENGOO JUNG FROM MIXLR?????? WHUUUTTTT, WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

idk if you remember me but I'm Alexus the Patatas from Mixlr too, at 4VFM! Unless you're not the Taengoo Jung I was expecting then ignore me lol

LOL WAT IT'S YOU HAHAHA

What a small wurld  

I'm broadcasting rn if you want xD

I normally use part of a members name to be my username! I really tried combining Tzuyu's and Dahyun's name together somehow but that didnt work so I just stuck with Tzuyu's full name HAHA

Fool Me Once> Fool Me Twice

Just an old catchphrase that involves the meaning of the fandom as well as the group :P

Clever name. I like it!

I normally use part of a members name to be my username! I really tried combining Tzuyu's and Dahyun's name together somehow but that didnt work so I just stuck with Tzuyu's full name HAHA

I feel you. When all hope is gone, I resort to combining the name/s of my bias/es for my UN xD

• Upvote 1

Mine is from a Starbucks fail, complete fail btw, my name has 8 letters and ends in ina, but I think it's cute so I ended up using it as a username xD

Mine is from a Starbucks fail, complete fail btw, my name has 8 letters and ends in ina, but I think it's cute so I ended up using it as a username xD

HAHAHA 10/10 username backstory xD

hello! I'm new here but I've known twice since they were in sixteen :)   my un is basically just all about tzuyu keke. she's so cute omg

"chewytzuyu" sounds so cute to pronounce... CHEWY CHEWY 

Plus it sounds like a cute version of a train's whistle... CHOO CHOO

WOOHOO ^.^

hahaha i wanted it to be chewychoco but tzuyu isn't really dark lol. that's a chocolate here in our country. and i think i like it to be pronounced as chewy tzuyu like literally tzuyu, the real pronounciation of her name....

waahhhhh this is the first time i really stanned another group other than GG... lol 

@chewytzuyu idk if we're thinking of the same one, but Chubby choco chewy candy. Just popped up in my mind. xD

ugh now I can't stop imagining chewing on chocolate

Once upon a time there lived a very popular girl in mixlr, named `inha`. Everyone liked her and adored her, she's like a superstar. i want to be shipped with her so changed my mixlr username to `dal po` (lead characters from Kdrama Pinocchio). But, despite my efforts, all was in vain, it never happened, we are never shipped. lol. And there comes a trend of associating usernames with `poop`, so i also did it with mine, and poof! it became `dal poop`. :grimace:

32 minutes ago, Dal Poop said:

Once upon a time there lived a very popular girl in mixlr, named `inha`. Everyone liked her and adored her, she's like a superstar. i want to be shipped with her so changed my mixlr username to `dal po` (lead characters from Kdrama Pinocchio). But, despite my efforts, all was in vain, it never happened, we are never shipped. lol. And there comes a trend of associating usernames with `poop`, so i also did it with mine, and poof! it became `dal poop`. :grimace:

She probably was a superstar. Or idk.

"Inha" rings a bell. I just can't remember. -.-

I was walking outside our house then it rained. I ran to go to the nearest convenience store to buy some food then after that i went back to our house opened my laptop. praise Mina the most Beautiful ONE then slept.

then i woke up then i saw teamtwice then i registered then i saw heinz ketchup and i remembered mina loves ketchup so i became her ketchup so that mina will love me coz mina is my happiness, joy, and my life. mina forevs.

then i ate the food that i bought

Awards

I chose Moon as my username because the Moon is in synchronous rotation with Earth, always showing the same face with its near side marked by dark volcanic maria that fill between the bright ancient crustal highlands and the prominent impact craters. It is the second-brightest regularly visible celestial object in Earth's sky (after the Sun), as measured by illuminance on Earth's surface. Although it can appear a very bright white, I just happened to be looking at the Moon not too long before registering on the forum.

• Upvote 2

Awards

3 minutes ago, Moon said:

I chose Moon as my username because the Moon is in synchronous rotation with Earth, always showing the same face with its near side marked by dark volcanic maria that fill between the bright ancient crustal highlands and the prominent impact craters. It is the second-brightest regularly visible celestial object in Earth's sky (after the Sun), as measured by illuminance on Earth's surface. Although it can appear a very bright white, I just happened to be looking at the Moon not too long before registering on the forum.

Wow that's so deep lol A+ teach my about astronomy sensei

As for my name? well...

The name Natasha (Russian) means Christmas Day or birthday. It is usually used to portray desirable and enviable female characters in film, literature, etc. Most Natasha's are beautiful. They exude mystery and seduction. Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Natasha

Clearly, this is a perfect description of me. As we all know, urban dictionary is the only website on the internet who's definitions may as well always be correct, that's how reliable they are. :tw_blush:

• Upvote 2

Mine's easy: I'm from Finland, i.e. I'm Finnish, i.e. The Finn. Please feel free to call me "Finn" or "finn", or just "tF" if you like :)

Awards

Aceii : Ace + Eii

Ace : somehow I'm pleased with this word
Eii : This is my nickname

so i combine the two word :3 hehehe

Awards

Some people thought I took 'Nana' from After School's Nana but nah. XD

I just like to keep my online aliases short. 'Nana' means 'seven' in Japanese and it's my favorite number. I just added the -chi to have a distinction with the common usage. XD

Also taken from the name I gave to my art accounts: nanikuman. 'Nana' + 'nikuman' / 'seven' + 'meat buns'. Seven heavenly meat buns. XD