News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Alex97

What Does Your Username Mean?

Whenever I'm lonely or sad I look up to the sky waiting for the rain to pour (I'm a pluviophile tbh). I ended up realizing how beautiful and breathtaking the sky is + it's color blue. 

Skye = Sky + E (first letter of my surname)

• Upvote 1

Awards

I couldn't think of a good username relating to Twice and just decided to be inspired by the EXO's teaser for Sing For You

tumblr_nz0q0vVv5v1tml5fdo1_1280.jpg.da31

which is of a whale and astronaut in space ._.

• Upvote 1

Awards

No prizes on how i came up with my username. :mm-eat:

• Upvote 1

Tzumori24 meaning:- Tzu = Taken from Tzuyu since she's my bias XD - Mo = Taken from Momo since she's my girl crush XP - Ri = My name, Rian :D - 24 = The outcome when I keep adding Chanyeol's birthday with Jiyeon's birthday until it become 2 digits.

Nothing special about my username :P

I took it from 'Do it Again' lyrics at the beginning of the song "You ready girls~ DJ, drop it wow~" Soooo i was singing it then come up with that name since chaeyoung is my bias and J sounds like 'chae'. As simple as that cos i really didnt use my brain too much in any possible way tehee~  :cy-nice:

• Upvote 1

Awards

... I like steamed buns, does that counts? I think baoziOH... is like... being aesthetic to nothing.

:cy-hug:

Originally, it should be kumamomo lol. (kuma = bear +momo: ref) But, I made it shorter to kumomo. (ended up as kumo = cloud +momo: ref2:dh-lol:

Edited by kumomo

mine was originally musicalhorizon for my first forum, which was for a band called Daphne Loves Derby (+5 points and a high five if you know/have heard of them) = musicalhorizon because I was constantly trying to broaden my horizons when it came to music.

I eventually shortened it to mxhoriz0n when I joined my first kpop forum (I think Soshified?) and have used it for any other kpop forums I've joined since then.

Well i kind of needed a new nickname to replace my old and childish UN. And it happens that i just entered secondary school (13 years old) and fell into the world of KPOP. We had like 8-9 subjects during that period and i am like "hmmm why cant we have a subject themed after KPOP as well?" :ny-lol: Guess whats next? I just thought of "SubjectKpop" and it became my UN for 7 years already :mn-ketchup:

5 minutes ago, tzuyeon said:

Mine is straightforward af

tzuyu + nayeon ^^

SHOOT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*mindblown*

6 minutes ago, tzuyeon said:

??

I would've never known that it means Tzuyu + Nayeon if you never told me

:mn-wifi::ny-lol:

Just now, TJ said:

I would've never known that it means Tzuyu + Nayeon if you never told me

:mn-wifi::ny-lol:

HAHAHA OHH :ny-lol::ty-onemil:

Awards

mine is AC Milan (Football club based in Italia) Training Ground.

because i support that team from 6 years old.

milanello.jpg

most of you already would've guessed it means "shy fan"

the reason why I chose this is quite simple.

Fan.jpeg (I like words with multiple meanings :ny-lol:)

main reason is that in the past 6 years that I've been a fan of SNSD I haven't made a single post or comment, silently rooting for them on the back row.

I'm a very introvert person, so I normally overthink and end up saying nothing, here I decided to press enter before backspace.

• Upvote 1

Awards