News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Alex97

What Does Your Username Mean?

My username 'Xolove' first came from SNSD's Tiffany username in Instagram. I thought it was superbly cool so I decided to use it and add 'Miyu' at the back which isn't my name but it stands for Mina and Tzuyu, whom are my biases in Twice! ??

my real name was santo > dont know how to spell on english so i use google.translate.com

the word saint come out

i feel OP because of the word saint

i use it for my username in team twice

i realize its too boring AF nickname so i added 21

21 is a good number (birthdate actually)

that is how saint_21 born

sorry for the long story, nothing cute

:ny-lol:

K-to the - D to the -I-N-O~~~

Umm. It's a long story.. but I'll keep it simple.

I have a similar nickname to Taeyeon(kid leader) this dated back even before snsd debuted. I was into T-ara esp. Jiyeon when I created this nickname

Kid = Taeyeon

Dino = Jiyeon

and ta-daaah! Kid Dino was born! 

Doesn't really have an official meaning. Does have a story though. While writing and planning for a story I had in my mind as a child I struggled to find a name for the world all of these events would take place in. My cousin suggested 'ozaira' and it stuck with me. Since then most of my online work and creations have been under that name. So I guess it could be a magical place stuff takes place in. 

• Upvote 1

My english name is Isaac and my japanese name is Saito (Given by my foster parents during student exchange).

Initally, it was IZsaito but then, a friend of mine turn it into Zaido (As in the superhero show in PH....I think)

But did not like the 'D' so use 'T' instead and that is how the name ZAITO was born :cy-nice:

• Upvote 1

Well this username doesnt really mean anything as its a placeholder for the original SanaIsLife (or NayeonIsLife now) 

Can't pick a good username so i stick with my username in 4V/velvet but the origin of the username was from a character from a japanese series called "Kamen Rider Den-O". One of its character has the name of momotaros, an imagin, with red and black color and a peach buckle. And right on time, i was still picking a bias in twice and my curiosity of why does momo wear a fishnet-bathing suit thing started my life being the jokbal overlord's servant. :mm-eat::ty-balloon: 

My username is derived from my bias's nickname - Dahyun! And I happen to like beancurd too! :dh-yas:

My UN is from the UN I am using at soshified. I used the same so that I will not forget it easily. :D

Awards

Camilla is my English name, teq is my initials for my Chinese name :) so camillateq

Awards

1 minute ago, Camillateq said:

Camilla is my English name, teq is my initials for my Chinese name :) so camillateq

Tan En Qi :jy-utried:cam how bout dat? lol

Just now, saint_21 said:

Tan En Qi :jy-utried:cam how bout dat? lol

I told you before Le right!! Haha it's kinda common everyone gets it in their first Guess if I haven't told you before :ny-lol:

Awards

Just now, Camillateq said:

I told you before Le right!! Haha it's kinda common everyone gets it in their first Guess if I haven't told you before :ny-lol:

:ny-lol:i think i just guessed it just now lol, my mom surname oso tan :mm-heart: