• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[STAFFS] We're Hiring!   11/07/2017

We're finding people to join the Team Twice Team!! For more info, click here.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Alex97

What Does Your Username Mean?

Well, at first because my main bias in Twice are MiMoChaengDa, i tried to find combination of names that didn't include their real names. And that was hard because i need to shorten 4 members aliases and nicknames into one so i just comes up with Jokballet, Momo's love for jokbal and Mina's skill for ballet. And i put Chaengie as profile picture and i don't know where to put Dubu, so i let her stay inside my heart (can't believe i type that) :dh-wink:

Mine is my nickname. :ty-hehe: 

Spoiler

My real name is :ty-peek:

Spoiler

Soo :ty-hey:

Spoiler

Yeong :mn-rest:

Spoiler

Yeongie is my nickname people call me:mn-blush:

Its my English + Mandarin Hanyu Pinyin Name combined.

Edited by AuGuStKz

Usually I have the same username (3 of them that I choose from) but luckily I was able to get Kun on here.

A lot of people might think it's Kun from Japanese but it's a nickname my friends gave me, shortened down version of my name :D

Awards

What does my username mean?? :ny-hmm:

Actually this username popped out first into my mind so I decided to use it :ny-lol:

But after further thinking :sn-stare: I realized that since I'm a fan of TWICE and I always want to look at the stars at the night.

So i combined the two and *POOF* OnceUponAStar 

I had another reason why I came up but the only thing I remembered is the K-drama that I watched back then. (but sadly I don't remember :mn-cry: ) 

Awards

My username means....

K for Keira because its my name:ny-fish:

Z because i like the letter:sn-lol: But the letter Z means Zvhal, i found that name/last name somewhere in the internet and i really liked it.:mm-pdnim:

Suweeg was insprired from the kdrama WEIGHTLIFTING FAIRY KIM BOK JOO!:ny-yes:I was inlove with that drama! And it's one of my favorites!:cy-lol: I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT!!!:dh-yas:

Awards

Senshi- i got inspiration from Sana's outfit in the cheer up music videos, ti's based off Sailor Moon, which there full japanese name is Bishōjo Senshi Sērā Mūn. So yeah

Awards

mine is a mixture of chinese and korean 小 + 빵 (xiao + bbang). which is small bread in english 

there is really no meaning behind it. except that a lot of the times on sns many usernames i want are taken. originally i wanted "baozi" (chinese for bun) or something like that. but it was always taken

so i mixed chinese and korean together but it is hardly ever taken haha. 

My username doesnt have any meaning but that username is the one I using for Internet use since high school even for gaming online like Dota and etc

Awards

My username is really simple and easy to explain! I'm sure most members in here will know what it means but for the people that don't:

안녕하세요 or Annyeonghaseyo (romanized) means "Hello" in korean :chu:

• Upvote 1

Guess.. (hey, im improving ur puzzle solving skills here!)

Awards

Because on EPL Episode 2 I think Momo's nickname is Jokbal Mania then my bias is Momo so I came up on JokbalManiaMomo, its boring no creativity at all hahahahaha :sn-lol:

• Like 1

Awards

Plume is a French word (I am French too). Plume in English means: "Feather", I chose this because it means to me the delicacy and softness.

Awards

On 7/6/2017 at 1:26 AM, FB s'OYHIJ said:

Guess.. (hey, im improving ur puzzle solving skills here!)

JIHYO'S BF ahhhhhh I guess other will laugh because it's cute and other will be angry you know what I mean. :jh-wink:

How do I get it simple, just make the letter from the last be the first and so on like the reverse command on Discord. Haahahahhaha gotcha. :ty-pew:

• Upvote 2

Awards

My username meaning is pretty simple, my Bias is Dahyun.

Dahyun is Tofu = Tofu-Dahyun 

I had wanted my name to be connected with my ultimate bias and it was one of the first things that came to mind.

Edited by Tofu-Dahyun

Awards

Mina Is A Penguin :mn-rest:

I Am A Mina Stan

I Like Penguins.

The End

Awards

22 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

JIHYO'S BF ahhhhhh I guess other will laugh because it's cute and other will be angry you know what I mean. :jh-wink:

How do I get it simple, just make the letter from the last be the first and so on like the reverse command on Discord. Haahahahhaha gotcha. :ty-pew:

Wow u caught me! Future Einstein over here!! And yah aha i rlly like my name.

Awards

Can we accept guess' beforehand? Because I get a lot of guess' on mine and I have never really explained it to anyone before.

Mine was my school username when I was in high school. Now I just like it because it sounds like "wendy" lol.

Awards