• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Alex97

[TZUYUIST] Are You Younger Or Older Than Tzuyu?

Are You Younger Or Older Than Tzuyu?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Younger Or Older Than Tzuyu?

• Older
    • Same Age
    • Younger

Same. Usually bias members older than me but since the average ages are getting lower with the newer groups, I'm usually older than most of the members :o Anyway I'm older than Tzuyu by a few years, so to me she's like this cute little sister I want to love and cherish and protect :o lol

Awards

Guest NoSana NoLife

Le sigh... was born in 86 so I'm just a bit older.. not much tho I promise!! geez sometimes I really wish I were younger again.

Haha, figures. Most people here are older than her. I'm also older than her, not by much but yeah older. 

Haha seems like a lot of people are older than Tzuyu!! I'm like...7 yrs older than her =)))

Definitely older.. I think I qualify as a samchon fan! haha..

I usually am a fan of those around my age such as EXID's Hani and Sistar's Soyou (fellow 92-line). But can't help to fall in love with this group of beautiful young ladies. :hey:

Awards