• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Alex97

[TZUYUIST] Are You Younger Or Older Than Tzuyu?

Are You Younger Or Older Than Tzuyu?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Younger Or Older Than Tzuyu?

• Older
    • Same Age
    • Younger

def older than tzuyu:ty-balloon:. infact all twice members are my dongsaeng :ny-lol: i'm 4 months older then naboongs 

Awards

Older. 21 years old! A lot of my friends are surprised when I tell them how young she is. Most of them say she looks like she could be in her younger 20s :ty-onemil:

On 12/29/2015 at 6:33 PM, mccuish1525 said:

I'm older then her since I was born in 1990.

On 3/23/2016 at 9:23 PM, IntoTheDark said:

Le sigh... was born in 86 so I'm just a bit older.. not much tho I promise!! geez sometimes I really wish I were younger again.

On 4/28/2016 at 11:13 AM, saint_21 said:

older by an decade..... none of twice members is older than me, even the manager oppa is younger than me ....

:mn-cry: rip

2 hours ago, Always said:

I'm (A LOT) older than her lol. By almost 10 years...:ny-cute:

I thought I was going to be the only person who was almost ten years older than her (I'm a '91-liner~) and feel like a grandma! I'm really relieved, tbh. :ny-soju:

On 14/11/2015 at 8:48 AM, Tzuyuholic said:

I'm 28 already... and I'm stanning a 16 year old T_T But how could I resist when she's that good looking? Also very cute and funny. If you don't like her, you must have a heart of stone.

On 04/01/2016 at 10:04 PM, thwice said:

Almost a decade older lmao, she's the same age as my little brother actually.

On 23/03/2016 at 11:23 PM, IntoTheDark said:

Le sigh... was born in 86 so I'm just a bit older.. not much tho I promise!! geez sometimes I really wish I were younger again.

On 28/04/2016 at 1:13 PM, saint_21 said:

older by an decade..... none of twice members is older than me, even the manager oppa is younger than me ....

:mn-cry: rip

Yay!!!

Let's make a club for older fans of Twice!!! Uhull :ny-soju: 

Tzuyu is 11 years younger than me....she is almost my niece! :ty-lol: 

I'm older than her but only by a year haha. It's strange for me to see idols who are now younger than me :ny-tt:

I'm so used to being the one younger than them XD

She beats me by a bit....! 3 days to be exact, since I'm 17th of June and she's 14th... lol

But I think I'll just say we're the same age... ㅋㅋ 3 days is barely anything

:ty-hehe: