• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Alex97

[UPDATE! 171217] Twice Fansite List

On 11/12/2015 at 8:27 PM, Alex97 said:

Nayeon:

• Cherry Cokk (T) (W)
  • Colorful Voyage (T)
  • A Bonnie Lass (T) (W)
  • 담다, (T) (W)
  • My elegant girl (T) (W)
  • Nayeon's dog (나연이의 ) (T)
  • Cherish (T) (W) 
  • Peachcato (T) (W) *GIF maker
  • It's your turn (T) *last updated 151106
  • Favorite (T) *last updated 151103

Colorful Voyage :mn-cry:

16 hours ago, TJ said:

Colorful Voyage :mn-cry:

Will be updating this in a few days, it's okay TJnim, she got a bunch of new ones xD

Oh shiz I didn't know CV also deleted all the tweets :(

I think I can contribute a lot to this thread haha...

I guess Jihoya closed, I can't find her twitter/website anymore :/ But there are new Jihyo fansites! (I'm so happy about that, Jihyo deserves more fansites hehe) - BlackJJack and Asante

for the other members:

Sana - A Mood Board

Momo - Der Blonde, PS, Peach Momo (T) (W)

Mina - Spring of South Pole (T) (W), With Mina (T) (W)

Chaeyoung - A Born Artist (T) (W

All - Chaeng9 (T) (W), Nine Opal (T) (W), hotwice, Twice Studio (T) (W), -wA- (multifandom), HeyDay (multifandom), 남고이과생 / soonduck (W) (it's the same person), dooooly (T) (W) (multifandom), 덴오빠 (T) (W) (multifandom)

Fire & Forget changed to A WHITE

Sorry, this is a lot haha... I hope I haven't double posted anything^^

• Upvote 2

Guys I'm so sorry, I just lost all my data since my device got formatted. I was supposed to update this last week :mn-cry:

Anyways, I'm planning to collect everything from scratch again so it may take a while /sigh/

On 04/05/2016 at 6:46 AM, Alex97 said:

Guys I'm so sorry, I just lost all my data since my device got formatted. I was supposed to update this last week :mn-cry:

Anyways, I'm planning to collect everything from scratch again so it may take a while /sigh/

Cheer Up :ny-tough:

Just an update of the fansites that I've "gathered" so far. I'm actually 3 weeks behind on saving pictures since I can only do so much. Some have sites, some don't. That's why I bookmark their twitter and get it from there. If I missed anything, just message me the site/twitter so i can start collecting the pics.

I also want to share a compilation of all the pictures I managed to save from ColorfulVoyage922 - Download

qYi9RIB.png

Gonna be a big photo hunter after been hiatus as a crazy K-pop fans. Now I'm only Twice fans, to be specifically, Momo fans :mm-pdnim:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ahn Haeju
      I guess there's one thing that I will never do it right Lel I'm just bored (Sorry, Chaeyoung) 
      Ah, actually this one is my fav photocard from Twicetagram. Which one is yours? 
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE’s “Heart Shaker” Becomes Their 7th Music Video To Reach 100 Million Views

TWICE’s “Heart Shaker” has surpassed 100 million views on YouTube!
      See Also: January Brand Reputation Rankings For Individual Girl Group Members Revealed
      The group’s music video managed to reach this feat on January 22 at approximately 1:50 a.m. KST, just a little over 41 days since its release back on December 11, 2017 at 6 p.m. KST.
      “Heart Shaker” previously set a new personal record for TWICE for the most amount of views they’ve ever garnered in 24 hours, and also was the fastest K-pop girl group music video to reach 30 million views.
      TWICE not only continues their streak of having all of the music videos for their title tracks reach 100 million views with this latest accomplishment, but “Heart Shaker” is also their second fastest music video to hit this milestone, right behind “Likey.”
          TWICE(트와이스) "Heart Shaker" M/V
          100,000,000 VIEWS ❤
          ONCE❤️TWICE #TWICE #트와이스 #HeartShaker pic.twitter.com/0V5vYs3dqe
          — TWICE (@JYPETWICE) January 21, 2018
      Give “Heart Shaker” another watch in celebration of yet another impressive feat!
      cr: soompi
    • By optzumistic
      Hello!Recently, I've became obsessed with making GIFs. I'm not as good as other GIF makers of course, but what's the point of making GIFs when you're just keeping them all in a Google Doc?I mainly make Twice GIFs, but occasionally I'll make GIFs of other groups. If you want to request a GIF or want the link for one of the GIFs (don't recommend requesting one from me because my computer is extremely slow and glitchy, I would recommend other GIF makers), privately message me or tag me in a message below so I'll see it. 
      {constantly editing this thread}
      Twice:
      Other:
      Thank you! Have a great day~

• By sacheol-21stC
      Jihyo (February 1st, The Magician/ The Day of Willfulness)
      Image: Youth & Ease
      Strengths: Strong-Willed, Mentally Quick, Grounded
      Weaknesses: Stubborn, Overly Rational, Self-Unaware
      Mina (March 24th, The Lovers/ The Day of Beguiling Simplicity)
      Image: Rebirth
      Strengths: Positive, Open, Affectionate
      Weaknesses: Imprecise, Depressive, Unrealistic
      Chaeyoung (April 23rd, The Hierophant/ The Day of Adopted Security)
      Image: Power
      Strengths: Social, Secure, Careful
      Weaknesses: Inflexible, Anxious, Repressed
      Dahyun (May 28th, The Magician/ The Day of The Innovative Trailbrazer)
      Image: Freedom
      Strengths: Unique, Individual, Creative
      Weaknesses: Egotistical, Overreaching, Impatient
      Tzuyu (June 14th, Temperance/ The Day of Gutsy Confrontation)
      Image: Seeker
      Strengths: Successful, Gutsy, Ambitious
      Weaknesses: Overstressed, Impatient, Domineering
      Nayeon (September 22nd, The Fool/ The Day of Restless Drive)
      Image: Beauty
      Strengths: Individual, Perceptive, Well-Directed
      Weaknesses: Acerbic, Dark, Guarded
      Jeongyeon (November 1st, The Magician/ The Day of Onslaught)
      Image: Intensity
      Strengths: Energetic, Self-Confident, Expansive
      Weaknesses: Destructive, Chaotic, Restless
      Momo (November 9th, The Hermit/ The Day of Earthly Temptation)
      Image: Depth
      Strengths: Physical, Insistent, Open
      Weaknesses: Impulsive, Troubled, Materially Stuck
      Sana (December 29th, The Priestess/ The Day of Preeminence)
      Image: Ruler
      Strengths: Interesting, Communicative, Commanding
      Weaknesses: Self-Unaware, Careless, Undiplomatic
      ===================
      - Their respective strengths help to negate their individual weaknesses, which makes them a strong and tight knitted family. (e.g. careful>careless; Grounded>Unrealistic/Restless, Well-Directed>Self-Unaware, Open/Communicative/Social>Guarded, Strong-Willed>Depressive, Energetic>Repressed etc).
      - They all have individual unique images and characteristics, e.g. Jihyo(Youth & Ease), Nayeon(Beauty), Jeongyeon(Intensity).
      - In my opinion, Sana's overall guide ("Preeminence"; the Ruler image) is closest befitting a cultural icon, similar to JYP ("Exacting Craft"; the Titan image) and IU ("Outrageous Flair"; the Natural image). Her overall legacy could be greater than both if she is given the right opportunities at the right time to blossom and grow. (Though she would go behind the scenes when at her highest peak to act as a mentor/motherly figure to the future generations of artists).
      - Feel free to add on your thoughts where applicable.

Additional readings:
      JYP (December 13th, Death/ The Day of Exacting Craft)
      Image: Titan
      Strengths: Attentive, Perceptive, Thoughtful
      Weaknesses: Disturbing, Irritating, Fussy
      IU (May 16th, The Tower/ The Day of Outrageous Flair)
      Image: Natural
      Strengths: Colourful, Uninhibited, Expressive
      Weaknesses: Unaware, Unstable, Volatile
      The late Kim Jonghyun (April 8th, Strength-Courage/ The Day of Conscience)
      Image: Star
      Strengths: Ethical, Giving, Socially Responsible
      Weaknesses: Self-Sacrificing, Extreme, Emotionally Closed
    • By A.Moguri

| Introduction |
      As some of you guys here might know, I like making gif images a lot. So I figured I'll start a thread to share the gif images that I have made so far. This thread will mostly be for sharing HD gif images that I have personally made and will not include gif images that are found on the web. Also, most of the gif images will have really big file sizes due to it being from the original HD source, therefore some editing would be needed if you are interested in using it.
      Well then, shall we get started?

| Twice Gifs |
      Look here for all the Twice related gifs~
      -  Nayeon -
      -  Jeongyeon -
      -  Momo -
      -  Sana -
      -  Jihyo -
      -  Mina -
      -  Dahyun -
      -  Chaeyoung -
      -  Tzuyu -
      -  OT9 -

| Other Gifs |
      Look here for all the Non-Twice related gifs~

| Other Stuff |
      Look here for other random stuff such as images~

| Requests |
      Requests are currently Open!

Format to Request:
      TTF Username (Your Team Twice Username) Member Requesting For (Which idol from which group) Video (Video which the gif is gonna be made from. The higher the quality the better) Time Frame (The video timing on the part which you want to be made into a gif image) Purpose & Size (How you are using it and the estimated file size for uploading) Example:
      Username: A.Moguri Member Requesting For: Momo of Twice Video: Youtube Time Frame: 0:30 - 0:36 Purpose & Size: Signature, <10mb Note: You can provide me Download Links for the videos or just the URL itself and i will take care of the rest. Please DO NOT embed the video here. Just put it as a link using the link button when posting. The purpose of the image is just for me to know how much I will need to trim the image. Also, you can leave certain parts of the request format blank which means I will be deciding for that area which you have left it blank.
      Disclaimer:
      All gif images' quality comes from the original video's quality. I bear no responsibility for low quality gif images if I do not have a good video source. Also, resizing the gif images will also cause a reduction in the quality.

-  Requested Gifs -

| Software Used |
      Adobe After Effects - Photoshop - MkvExtractGUI2 -  MP4BoxGUI