• TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Alex97

[MOMOIST] Momo: Bangs or Nah?

Which do you prefer?  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• With Bangs
    • Without Bangs

She looks younger with bangs. On Sixteen, she looks really mature without bangs so then when I saw her again as TWICE, I was like...is this the same girl? lol

tumblr_nogfs0WiBB1uv1rm3o2_250.gif

vw5fRsJ.gif

Bangs make her look better

Edited by Caster
Needed proof

Awards

I like either way actually. I just chose with bangs 'cause she's cute with it:mm-heart:

Edited by Awe Same

Awards

With bangs! Personally I think bangs always (ok most of the time) look cute on anyone, and Momo totally rocks them :mm-heart:

haha I ruined the nice percentages XD

I prefer the one with hair fringe. She looks different if she doesn't have one or maybe it's because I always see her with bangs. Either of the two looks good on her so yeah.:mm-heart:

Awards

I mean either one honestly lol but since her live stream, when she moved her bangs for that second, I've been craving for more. Especially blonde -no bangs- Momo.

Awards

Without bangs is closer to my ideal style but she looks so cute with bangs... difficult question. :(

Awards

Definitely without bangs, she looks really elegant and mature.

I'd like to see her hair in black

I think she looks more cuter with bangs or I'm just so used to her with them. Without bangs .. it does not seem like its Momo. :mm-eat:

I think almost everyone looks better without bangs. But they do suit her, so at the moment she can as well keep them

I personally prefer the way she looks without her bangs, but her bangs suit the concept twice currently have and she still looks good with them so I'm alright with her keeping them :dh-nice:

Awards

Someone said, momo with bangs looks cute but when without bangs she looks more mature :mm-cry:

She's fortunate because her looks dramatically change depending on the hairstyle and they're always great. I think having one style for awhile makes it even better when the switch happens. I thought even having her hair pulled back in a ponytail during Sixteen was great too.

This is my long way of saying I can't decide. :huh:

I'd opt for bangs, it's the type of look that got me crazily interested in her after all:mm-heart:

but it doesn't matter actually because she just looks so good with any hairstyle.. (that i have seen her in up till now)

Awards

bangs makes her more fluff but damn have you guys seen her Ceci look. I bet everyone died.

Awards

She looks so matured without bangs and charismatic. She still looks charismatic and beautiful with bangs, I think bangs suits her well :cy-hug:

Awards

She looks good with or without bangs, but I personally think she looks absolutely gorgeous without bangs. But I think we all would still love Momo either way so it doesn't really matter hehe.

:mm-pdnim:

Edited by hirairaccoon

Awards

She gives a cutesy vibe with bangs, and I think I she looks better with them by just a little bit. She's honestly so beautiful tho, she looks stunning without them as well and since we've had 2 promotion cycles with bangs, I'd be happy to see her forehead make an appearance next time around. I mean it when I say she looks gorgeous either way, she really is stunningly pretty.

Awards