News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
tzu.mo

Twice Malaysia Discussion Thread

13 hours ago, kunmarvelous said:

As long its something that's not as bad as the poster that they were giving during the ticket launch would be good already :jh-heol:

I guess it will be hope it is something relate to Twice :ny-soju:

On 4/22/2018 at 2:13 AM, Ezio said:

YEAHHH!!!!! howbout you? :dh-eagle:

after a very hard time getting the ticket.  

On 4/22/2018 at 8:04 PM, kunmarvelous said:

YES I DID TOO :jh-wink: yeapp really bad first time experience in purchasing a kpop concert ticket :jh-tt:

Did you two queue too?!?!

On 4/25/2018 at 6:08 PM, Kh3ngboon said:

Did you two queue too?!?!

No, I wanna queue for a standing ticket, but I'm currently outstation. so I just keep reloading the ticketcharge website, hoping for a ticket.

Frustrated for not getting a standing ticket, but yeah, getting a ticket is lucky enough. :ny-yes:

But I'm still mad tho about the ulat tiket (ticket tout) issue. They bought VIP seats, Fantasy zones, VIP standing, and resell the ticket like >4x the price. What a waste of tickets. :cy-jdg:

6 hours ago, Ezio said:

No, I wanna queue for a standing ticket, but I'm currently outstation. so I just keep reloading the ticketcharge website, hoping for a ticket.

Frustrated for not getting a standing ticket, but yeah, getting a ticket is lucky enough. :ny-yes:

But I'm still mad tho about the ulat tiket (ticket tout) issue. They bought VIP seats, Fantasy zones, VIP standing, and resell the ticket like >4x the price. What a waste of tickets. :cy-jdg:

True, I was in the queue, so I kind of relate to the tiket ulat XD

15 hours ago, Kh3ngboon said:

True, I was in the queue, so I kind of relate to the tiket ulat XD

Lol XD :sn-smthing: 

I can accept those who sells 1k rm, but above 2k is, hmmmmm, slaughtering. 

I saw some posts on the internet people resell ticket like 5k-10k rm.  Who in the world would have the money to buy that. :mn-cry:

On 4/27/2018 at 8:46 PM, Ezio said:

Lol XD :sn-smthing: 

I can accept those who sells 1k rm, but above 2k is, hmmmmm, slaughtering. 

I saw some posts on the internet people resell ticket like 5k-10k rm.  Who in the world would have the money to buy that. :mn-cry:

People who are crazy enough to realize that they would need to waste that money just to watch a concert. tbh I'd rather spend that to go to Korea and enjoy it

12 hours ago, Kh3ngboon said:

People who are crazy enough to realize that they would need to waste that money just to watch a concert. tbh I'd rather spend that to go to Korea and enjoy it

Our mind will think of that but our heart will still say "This is Twice~!"

On 4/30/2018 at 8:05 AM, Zaito said:

Our mind will think of that but our heart will still say "This is Twice~!"

True that. But that amount to waste it'll be better just to go Korea and go to fansign.

Guys, Unluckily I can't go to TWICELAND IN KL :mn-cry:,  

So I have to let go this one and only ticket.

It's a VIP seat ticket, and I'm selling it at it's original price 720MYR, includes postage. Please inform me if there's anyone who's interested.

On 6/24/2018 at 4:30 PM, Ezio said:

It's a VIP seat ticket, and I'm selling it at it's original price 720MYR, includes postage. Please inform me if there's anyone who's interested.

Why?:ny-peek:

On 6/24/2018 at 4:30 PM, Ezio said:

Seat location please? 

Hi, not sure if you're still active now . But how did you make purchase on kstar website? 

I get  that it shows Sold out before logging in , but there are VIP tickets available after logging in .. 

However, the 'Make payment'button wasnt clickable after entering my details above it .. 

Did anyone else experienced the same ?

https://imgur.com/a/brfUEl0

Hello Malaysian ONCEs! :sn-hi:

I will be visiting Malaysia in late October/early November to see family. :sn-heart2: Was just wondering if any ONCE here happen to be from Kuching or nearby? :ny-peek: