Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Koi

Momo, Sana and Mina in I.C.E's Yuna Instagram

Never heard about this group before, but it seems the girl is also Japanese. :o Nice~

4 minutes ago, WinstonKim28 said:

@Koi

Nope, all the members of I.C.E are Koreans.    https://kpopinfo114.wordpress.com/female_artist_profiles/i-2/i-c-e-profile/

If i not read your thread i wouldn't even knew about this GG, there are even no news about their debut . . .

• Name (Real Name): Yoo Na (Towoono Yoona)
  • Hangul: 유나
  • Position: Vocal
  • Birthday (Y.M.D): 93.03.10
  • Nationality: Japanese
  • Height: 165cm (5ft 4in)
  • Weight: 46kg (101lbs)
  • Blood Type: N/A
  • Sub-Unit: N/A:

:ny-hmm: 

It also says "Sapporo" in her IG and she's writing in Japanese :hahaha: 

Just now, WinstonKim28 said:

@Koi

Aigoooo . . . 
My bad.
Damn my old eyes + not sleeping after 20 hours.
J-Line idols.   Nice nice ~~

:hahaha: It seems there are many Japanese idols in Kpop nowadays~

@Koi

Omo Yuna is from Sapporo??? The famous city from the most beautiful region(province) in japan Hokkaido. Sugoi~~

Talking about Japan, the MiSaMo hometown are neighbours. Kobe - Osaka - Kyoto all at the south side of Japan. What a coincidence.

@Koi

Omo Yuna is from Sapporo??? The famous city from the most beautiful region(province) in japan Hokkaido. Sugoi~~

Talking about Japan, the MiSaMo hometown are neighbours. Kobe - Osaka - Kyoto all at the south side of Japan. What a coincidence.

Yup~ Kansai girls :cy-cutie: 

6 minutes ago, WinstonKim28 said:

@Koi

Kansai~~

i always want to go to Japan because of Detective Conan manga.
And now Mina makes me want it even more....

I've always wanted to go to Japan,too. I hope they perform at Tokyo Dome someday, I'd go no matter what :ny-tough: 

@Koi

We can visit them faster. How?

Let's hack Donald Trump bank account. Sounds a good plan, huh?? LOL LOL

You are really from Brazil right? If you don't mind to share, how much does it cost if you take flight from Brazil to Japan?

3 minutes ago, WinstonKim28 said:

@Koi

We can visit them faster. How?

Let's hack Donald Trump bank account. Sounds a good plan, huh?? LOL LOL

You are really from Brazil right? If you don't mind to share, how much does it cost if you take flight from Brazil to Japan?

lolol 

Hmmm, I have no idea :hahaha: but it's probably expensive, since it's on the other side of the world :mm-pdnim: 

@Koi

It must be, just an info, the cheapest flight from my country to Brazil are around $1200 - $2000.

Oh wow :o where are you from? 

5 minutes ago, WinstonKim28 said:

@Koi

Indonesia.

LOL

Oh, then the price to Japan must be around this price as well :hahaha: 

You're lucky, you're way closer to them :mn-cry: They'll probably perform there in the future, but they'll never come here ahhh 

@Koi

Somehow not that lucky.

LoL

Living here is kinda tortured. XD

I don't think it would happen soon (TWICE perform in my country). I guess it will happen at least 3 years from now.

Why do i feel it would be better to watch them perform directly at Seoul? LOL

just when I thought she is korean:sn-lol:

well, you can't never go wrong with Japanese girls anyway 

Awards

bless this j-trinity aesthetic :mn-praise: 

6 hours ago, Koi said:

I've always wanted to go to Japan,too. I hope they perform at Tokyo Dome someday, I'd go no matter what :ny-tough: 

omg when that happens... i'll be drowning in tears of joy :')))))))))))))))))))))

5 hours ago, Koi said:

Oh, then the price to Japan must be around this price as well :hahaha: 

You're lucky, you're way closer to them :mn-cry: They'll probably perform there in the future, but they'll never come here ahhh 

ayyy ya never know! kbs had that giant concert in mexico last year or the year before! and i know at least a couple groups have performed in south america; super junior (peru/chile?) and 4minute (argentina?) come to mind. Hopefully, after a couple years they'll expand outside of Asia (in terms of touring) :) haha............. CHEER UP BABY! :dh-nice: lol srry

8 hours ago, Mina'sPenguins said:

bless this j-trinity aesthetic :mn-praise: 

omg when that happens... i'll be drowning in tears of joy :')))))))))))))))))))))

ayyy ya never know! kbs had that giant concert in mexico last year or the year before! and i know at least a couple groups have performed in south america; super junior (peru/chile?) and 4minute (argentina?) come to mind. Hopefully, after a couple years they'll expand outside of Asia (in terms of touring) :) haha............. CHEER UP BABY! :dh-nice: lol srry

They had Music Bank in Brazil too, but there was no girl group performing lol and I want to go to their solo concert :((( 

12 hours ago, Koi said:

They had Music Bank in Brazil too, but there was no girl group performing lol and I want to go to their solo concert :((( 

omg really? crime of the century how dare they :tz-wut: me too yo, me too... :mn-cry: