Open clothes

Look at momo abs

Look at my abs

Cries in the corner

Lmao you just revealed the forbidden secret of the abbyst

Jokbal > abs. by momo :dh-lol:

7 minutes ago, Ooh-Ahh said:

I guess I should eat more jokbal to develop my abs

anw I guess this pic belongs here (thanks to @Mina'sPenguins)

tumblr_o8yrolTzHN1uu4ka5o1_1280.jpg

:dayumn-son: i can't get enough of her mighty abs ffs

Majority of the time all I see is Momo's stomach :mm-pdnim:I don't know how you guys see abs when all I see is Momoshi's fabulous belly :mn-blush:

1 minute ago, T2long said:

Majority of the time all I see is Momo's stomach :mm-pdnim:I don't know how you guys see abs when all I see is Momoshi's fabulous belly :mn-blush:

sometimes it shows define abs but sometimes yeah a belly. but actually there's thin line of her abs showing in most of the belly pictures :dh-lol:

3 minutes ago, T2long said:

Doesnt matter :kappa::kappa::kappa:

32 minutes ago, mimoguri said:

:dayumn-son: i can't get enough of her mighty abs ffs

Who can? 

1 minute ago, mimoguri said:

sometimes it shows define abs but sometimes yeah a belly. but actually there's thin line of her abs showing in most of the belly pictures :dh-lol:

Just now, Ooh-Ahh said:

Doesnt matter :kappa::kappa::kappa:

Who can? 

:jy-ooh: Well, I'm not really complaining. It's still Momo's belly :cy-cutie:

Just now, mimoguri said:

xpgQmWi.jpg

3zi9mWH.jpg

see? @T2long momo's abs is defined xD

I can see it because of the shadow's lining :mm-pdnim:If Momo is really determined  the abs should become more defined to the point where I wouldn't being saying "That's just her belly" anymore and instead I'd be like " HOT DAMN!!!!! Momo is SEXY'. :mn-praise::mn-praise::mn-blush::cy-cutie::hahaha:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      Watch: TWICE Takes 2nd Win For “Dance The Night Away” On “M!Countdown,” Performances By SEVENTEEN, MAMAMOO, And More

TWICE has grabbed their second win for “Dance the Night Away”!
      On the July 19 episode of “M!Countdown,” TWICE’s latest track was up against Apink’s “I’m So Sick” for first place. TWICE took first with a total score of 10,933 to Apink’s 6,258.
      Watch their performance and win below!

Performers on this week’s episode also included A.C.E, Apink, Chungha, ELRIS, fromis_9, GFRIEND, Golden Child, gugudan SEMINA, Kim Dong Han, Kyungri, MAMAMOO, MOMOLAND, MYTEEN, ONF, Seenroot, SEVENTEEN, TARGET, Triple H, and VARSITY.
      Watch many of the performances in the soompi link!
      Congratulations to TWICE!
      CR: soompi
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report Plus] Twice enjoys tropical fruits during music video shoot

(Naver's V app)
      The fourth episode of Twice’s brand new reality show “Dance the Night Away,” named after its new single, features the band’s nine members enjoying tropical fruits while filming their most recent music video.

“This is so amazing,” Chaeyoung said, munching on a piece of pineapple. Jeongyeon liked the green mango best.

They were so focused on enjoying the fruit that they were speechless for a long while.

The tri-national girl group is having its most prolific year yet, releasing two Korean extended plays and four Japanese singles to date, with another full-length album coming this September.

(Naver's V app)
      By The Korea Herald (khnews@heraldcorp.com)
      https://www.vlive.tv/video/80693

CR: KPOPHERALD
    • By sacheol-21stC
      TWICE And BLACKPINK Top Weekly Gaon Charts

On July 19, Gaon revealed chart results for the week from July 8 through 14.
      TWICE’s new release “Dance the Night Away” entered in first place on both the overall digital chart and the download chart. Other female artists also showed power on the digital chart, with BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” in second, Apink’s “I’m So Sick” in third, and Bolbbalgan4’s “Travel” in fifth. MeloMance’s “Tale” took fourth. 

“I’m So Sick,” “Tale,” and “DDU-DU DDU-DU” also placed in high rankings on the download chart. Park Hyo Shin’s “Mr. Sunshine” OST “The Day” rounds up the top five. 
      “DDU-DU DDU-DU” remained at the top of the streaming chart, and “Dance the Night Away” debuted at No. 2. “Travel” and “Tale” took third and fourth, respectively. “I’m So Sick” rose eight spots and placed No. 5.
      TWICE also topped the album chart recording physical album shipments with “Summer Nights.” NU’EST W’s “WHO, YOU” is No. 2, UNB’s “Boyhood” is No. 3, BLACKPINK’s “Square Up” is No. 4, and SHINee’s “The Story of Light EP.3” is No. 5.
      “Dance the Night Away” took an overwhelming first on the social chart, which is a result of data from YouTube, Twitter, and YinYueTai, with a high score of 99,000. “I’m So Sick” placed second, followed by MOMOLAND’s “BAAM,” BTS’s “Fake Love,” and gugudan SEMINA’s “SEMINA.”
    • By sacheol-21stC
      GFRIEND Talks About Their Friendship With TWICE

In a recent interview with Star News, GFRIEND talked about their friendship with the members of TWICE.
      Yerin said, “We’re the same age, and we’re close. We exchange a lot of messages like, ‘What do you want to eat?’ ‘Have you eaten?’ ‘When should we meet?’ and ‘What are you craving?’ Now that I think about it, I think we really just talk about eating. Everything’s so comfortable with TWICE.”
      Eunha revealed that TWICE contacted them after seeing their comeback teaser, and told them that they were refreshing. “Personally,” Eunha said, “I think TWICE’s comeback song is really great. Because their dance is really great, too, I said to them that we should do a collaboration stage sometime.”
      On occasional special stages that they’ve done together in the past for year-end events, Yuju said, “Before we go on stage, we’ll send each other messages of encouragement.”
      Source (1)
    • By liraeyllis

original post: here

1. [+500, -28] Twice, congrats on winning #1!!!   2. [+230, -13] Twice did well!! The dance to this song is good and the song is so good too, I love you!!   3. [+143, -6] Twice’s song this time is jjang good, the choreography is the best   4. [+96, -4] Congrats to our Twice <3   5. [+93, -5] Twice, congrats on your win. They already have 74 crowns now   6. [+48, 0] Twice are the final boss<3 Dance the Night Away <3 Hwisung-nim’s lyrics are so cheerful and ncie <3   7. [+30, 0] I like Hwisung’s composition so much, congrats on winning #1