• Announcements

• NomNomMiX

System Update!   07/20/2017

Hello Team Twice Community members! As of 20/07/17 (20 JUly 2017) our IPS System has updated! With this major update comes new features that we are reviewing and testing and also a broken theme! As we wait for our theme to be fixed we will be using the IPS 4.2 theme that we ahve named TEMP. We hope that this temp theme wont be around for too long! and we will be posting a full announcement on features and what they mean for our forums shortly   <3 Nom

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Alex97

The Ctrl + V Thread

Alex97    426

Pretty much just press those keys (Ctrl + V) and see what you have.

You can explain or give a reason if you want

This is just for fun, and maybe out of boredom lol.

umm... yeah lol

TJ    290

홈에도 적어놨지만,,, 앞니가 토끼같아서 그런가 립에 바른게 자주 묻거든욬ㅋㅋㅋ지워두려다가 넘 귀야워서 냅둠ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

from Cherry Cokk-nim lol

• Upvote 1

Alex97    426

I really don't like comparison but I want to make this clear

---

whut, i dont even remember this, probably from last week.. I probably fought with someone on YT again lol

Dal Poop    2
28 minutes ago, Skye said:

Nayeon - 977

Jungyeon - 997

Momo - 996

Sana - 993

Jihyo - 995

Mina - 994

Dahyun - 996

Chaeyoung - 997

Tzuyu - 996

LOL its from another thread xD

Kryy    28

Nayeon - 976

Jungyeon - 997

Momo - 996

Sana - 992

Jihyo - 995

Mina - 994

Dahyun - 996

Chaeyoung - 997

Tzuyu - 996

HAHAH i had this too xD

Awards

Kid Dino    84

Nayeon - 856

Jungyeon - 995

Momo - 897

Sana - 974

Jihyo - 925

Mina - 940

Dahyun - 991

Chaeyoung - 912

Tzuyu - 959

johans    10

Brassica oleracea is a leafy green or purplebiennial plant, grown as an annual vegetable crop for its dense-leaved heads. Closely related to other cole crops, such asbroccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts, it descends from B. oleracea var. oleracea, a wild field cabbage. Cabbage heads generally range from 0.5 to 4 kilograms (1 to 9 lb), and can be green, purple and white. Smooth-leafed firm-headed green cabbages are the most common, with smooth-leafed red and crinkle-leafed savoy cabbages of both colors seen more rarely. It is a multi-layered vegetable. Under conditions of long sunlit days such as are found at high northern latitudes in summer, cabbages can grow much larger.

-----------

one of my science project :sn-lol:

Awards

Kid Dino    84

*shave for a cure vid* 

i was sending this to my friends and relatives and other peeps

Edited by Kid Dino

milanello    5

Nayeon - 629

Jeongyeon - 993

Momo- 878

Sana - 927

Jihyo - 892

Mina- 933

Dahyun - 988

Chaeyoung - 806

Tzuyu - 907

Suspect    60

Nayeon - 448

Jeongyeon - 582

Momo - 824

Sana - 653

Jihyo - 290

Mina - 912

Dahyun - 980

Tzuyu - 824

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sacheol-21stC
      JYP Records Highest Profits Among Entertainment Companies In 2nd Quarter

JYP Entertainment has enjoyed great financial success these past few months!
      On August 14, the Financial Supervisory Service reported that JYP Entertainment had recorded the highest profits in the second quarter (April-June) among entertainment companies, beating out agencies such as SM and YG.
      The FSS recorded a profit of about 6.9 billion won (approximately $6 million) from JYP in the second quarter of 2017, 81.5 percent higher than what they recorded around the same time last year. Their sales and net profit for the term also rose 59 percent and 135.9 percent compared to last year.
      This result far surpassed expectations from the financial district, with Hana Financial Investment Co. having predicted that JYP Entertainment would likely record about 5.6 billion won in the second quarter.
      A source from JYP stated, “In the first half [of the year] TWICE’s two albums sold 600,000 copies and GOT7’s album sold over 350,000 copies. In the first half of 2017 alone, our sales are approaching our entire sales volume for 2016 (about 1,100,000 copies), so this has increased our profits.”
      JYP far outstripped its Big 3 competitors as well, with SM having recorded a profit of almost 1.4 billion won (about $1.2 million) and YG 4.3 billion won ($3.8 million) in the second quarter.
      The second half of the year is expected to bring more intense competition among the Big 3. TWICE recently made their Japanese debut and GOT7 is slated to go on tour in Japan in November, with 2PM’s Junho already in the middle of his solo tour there. SM recently launched the comeback of Girls’ Generation and are preparing for Super Junior’s comeback, while EXO’s recent album’s sales and SHINee’s Japanese dome tour are expected to raise their third-quarter profits. SM is also expected to launch a TVXQ comeback once both members complete their mandatory military service, and TVXQ and Super Junior are slated to undertake Japanese tours this year as well.
      YG’s third-quarter profits are expected to be boosted by the profits from Daesung’s Japanese dome tours, BIGBANG’s fan meetings, iKON’s dome tour, WINNER’s fan meetings, G-Dragon’s world tour, and Taeyang’s world tour. In addition, they will be airing more of their original content such as dramas and variety shows in the second half of the year.
      A source from Shinhan Investment Corp. stated that YG’s increasing focus on content is likely to help them in 2018 when more members of BIGBANG enlist in the military and go on hiatus.
      Source (1)
      cr: soompi
    • By liraeyllis
      { TWICE GRAPHICS }
      SIGNATURES & WALLPAPERS: free to use
      REQUESTED SIGNATURES: only for the use of the username listed here
      { OTHER K-POP ARTISTS }
      WALLPAPERS 

SIGNATURES

{ ANIME }
       TAGWALLS
      SIGNATURES
      WALLPAPERS

Fun Facts: 
      1) I change my editing names more than my usernames here in TTF. 
      2) I use Photoshop CS6 and Topaz Clean to edit these photos. 
      3) I mostly get my resources from DeviantArt and I post my graphics there too from time to time. 
      4) I get pressured when I do editing requests so I'm just mostly doing this as a hobby. I just want to share.
      5) I want to study Graphics and Multimedia but my sister already took it so I'm stuck as an IT student haha!
      6) I listen to TWICE songs while editing. But it depends on who I'm editing. If it's Irene, I listen to RV's songs. If it's Kagerou Project, I listen to Kagerou Project songs. 

Questions?
      You can ask me in this thread. Haha! I'll bump this thread from time to time when I add something new so I hope you'll check it out <3 
    • By NoShynaNoLife
      Top girl group TWICE debuted less than two years ago, they’ve already released a ton of merchandise.
      Koreaboo recapped 16 of the rarest goods they’ve released so far, but TWICE has come out with a lot more than just 16 different types of goods. 
      Here’s just about all of the official TWICE merchandise that’s been released so far: 
      http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/the-ultimate-guide-to-twices-official-merchandise-since-debut/

cr: Koreaboo
    • By No Sana No Waifu
      I made another Sana vid! It's short one tho. 

• By sacheol-21stC
      (Kpopherald) The hottest K-pop girl groups of 2017
      Every year, the K-pop scene sees a slew of new girl groups trying out different styles, dances and songs.

The first half of 2017 has seen a number of powerful acts who add even more color to the ever-growing K-pop world.

Here are our picks for the top four hottest girl groups of the first half of 2017 (in no particular order):
      1. Black Pink
      2. Mamamoo
      3. Twice

4. Red Velvet
      (doo@heraldcorp.com)
      cr: kpopherald
      ==========================
      ?? 2nd half ?? - GFriend (August comeback), SNSD (August comeback, 10th Anniversary) !!, Weki Meki (August debut), WJSN, Apink, Girl's Day, Lovelyz, EXID ??