• Announcements

• Kh3ngboon

[FORUM] We Need Your Help!   02/18/2018

We're preparing for Team Twice's Third Anniversary Project but thing is ...  Click here for more info.

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[TZUYUIST/GIF] Tzuyu GIF Thread (Inspired by T2long)

I swear there are so many threads that I stumble across :ty-balloon:and have no idea why I haven't seen them before, this is definitely one of them

On 8/4/2016 at 11:19 PM, alee90 said:

Camera shy Tzuyu

OMG the V App aegyo moment, I don't know how many times I replayed that :mn-blush:

On 8/26/2016 at 10:24 PM, minassi said:

I LOVE HER SO MUCH :ty-please:

the first time I watched their video was just recently like yesterday. I've been hooked!

Tzuyu made me fall easily!!! :mm-heart:

3 hours ago, Çhoú Tzu-Yu said:

Oh God I love Tzuyu <3 
85iZ1vs.gif kXl88ka.gif?1 5Ut5dlw.gif  KjhpvyT.gif

awesome gifs, thanks for sharing!

Tzuyu Is Killing Me 

Send Help X_X

I'm confused at why I can't see a lot of the gifs on the first page... :mm-wut:

Anyway, here's a slightly different version of a gif that was already posted

Look at that cheeky smile, I love it :3 :ty-hehe: