News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
Alex97

[GAMING] The Official Superstar JYPNATION Thread

1 hour ago, Clyde said:

Bronze I, just started yesterday I'm currently holding first place in my league with a lead of 900k points so as long as no one decides to ninja me ill be promoted by tmr 

:cy-omo: that's a lot 

Guest NoSana NoLife

someone help! i cant find it on the google play store

2 hours ago, IntoTheDark said:

someone help! i cant find it on the google play store

It's not on there because you have to be in korea to download it or you set your Google play store to the korea region...so you have to use the download that our kind fellow ONCEs posted and go from there! :dh-nice:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

i got no s for twice :mn-cry:13588984_912292005548218_951093233_o.png

Dayyummm you just threw away all the other cards for the upgrades :sn-lol: Be careful, you'll need the other cards for future use xD

11 minutes ago, Alex97 said:

Dayyummm you just threw away all the other cards for the upgrades :sn-lol: Be careful, you'll need the other cards for future use xD

lol its all worth it :3 

Awards

17 hours ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

i got no s for twice :mn-cry:13588984_912292005548218_951093233_o.png

Nice you have dahyun A and Jihyo A, I only have chaeyoung A in my set :(

1 hour ago, Princess.tzuyuu said:

@Alex97 how do i upgrade my cards? to S  or R?? 

I already added it on the OP yesterday xD though its still incomplete

You'll need

• 2 Cards of the same level and has to be the same member (example: 2 A Tzuyu cards)
  • You need both of those cards to be fully maxed with 5 stars each
  • 20,000 Rhythm points

Then you're good to go ? It's the same as upgrading your cards to B and C or any other levels just different RP amounts

8 minutes ago, Alex97 said:

I already added it on the OP yesterday xD though its still incomplete

You'll need

• 2 Cards of the same level and has to be the same member (example: 2 A Tzuyu cards)
  • You need both of those cards to be fully maxed with 5 stars each
  • 20,000 Rhythm points

Then you're good to go ? It's the same as upgrading your cards to B and C or any other levels just different RP amounts

thank you~

Awards

Ack. Seems like a bad idea to log in when it's early in the morning. Met some monster players with 4m+ scores. I'm stuck in rank 4 now :dh-wut:

I'm stuck atthe 3rd song in the hard mode. I guess I'll just continue to play normal mode then ??:dh-fp: 

Guest NoSana NoLife

i cant even do hard mode, my phone messes up on the slides :(

When I found about this game, I immediately thought 'Mina definitely has this game installed in her phone already' and I found out she actually did play it and already finished the hard mode xD

They talked about the game on one of their fanmeets and from my limited Korean skillz, I think Nayeon and Jungyeon also plays it. Jungyeon said that Sana's card are so hard to find (I dont think she has one yet) and that she always gets Jihyo's cards. Jihyo asked why she seemed upset while saying that lmfao (meanwhile I dont even have a Jihyo Cheer Up theme.. Shes my Bias and the only member who I dont have the cheer up theme OTL).

Nayeon said she gets A LOTTTT of JYP cards (so true lmfaooo) and everyone laughed and agreed xD They also said Mina was a senpai on the game (as expected)

ps. This is not 100% accurate, this is from what I understood hahaha

I was able to get full cheer up set

And I have to agree that jihyo and jyp's  card is much easier to get    

6 minutes ago, JJLee said:

I was able to get full cheer up set

And I have to agree that jihyo and jyp's  card is much easier to get    

Lucky T^T I've already played all the songs on both the hard and normal mode, bought 10+ (5) card packs and still no Cheer Up Jihyo I cry I did get Jihyo Truth cards like 6 times already xD

Aim for 30 pack card 

It really takes some time chaeyoung and momo cheer up was difficult to obtain for me :dh-fp:

1 hour ago, Alex97 said:

When I found about this game, I immediately thought 'Mina definitely has this game installed in her phone already' and I found out she actually did play it and already finished the hard mode xD

They talked about the game on one of their fanmeets and from my limited Korean skillz, I think Nayeon and Jungyeon also plays it. Jungyeon said that Sana's card are so hard to find (I dont think she has one yet) and that she always gets Jihyo's cards. Jihyo asked why she seemed upset while saying that lmfao (meanwhile I dont even have a Jihyo Cheer Up theme.. Shes my Bias and the only member who I dont have the cheer up theme OTL).

Nayeon said she gets A LOTTTT of JYP cards (so true lmfaooo) and everyone laughed and agreed xD They also said Mina was a senpai on the game (as expected)

ps. This is not 100% accurate, this is from what I understood hahaha

Do you have a link to that clip/conversation? ^-^

19 hours ago, Kirei said:

Do you have a link to that clip/conversation? ^-^

----

Just wanna clear things out on some of my lame trasslation after rewatching it... and again this is not 100% legit xD

•  They also said JY was good
  • Jihyo heard JY saying "Ah! It's Jihyo again!" lmao and JY explained because she always recieves them and  that she has everyone's card except Sana's
  • Sana's card is too shy shy shy hahahaha
  • Mina finished hard mode and has the complete card set for Twice
    • MN: Me, I already have everyone's card ^^
    • Once: woohhhh
    • JY: What song/mode are you on?
    • MN: I already finished the hard mode ^^
    • Once: woohh
    • Twice: She's really good
  • Too much JYP cards lol
  • Chaeyoung cards are hard to find for Nayeon
  • I'm not sure but I think they said Mina plays with only her thumbs

EDIT: Mina uses 4 of her fingers to play not 2!

Thanks for the information :sn-ay: Finally got to know the things inside the game 

Awards

Mina senpai :mn-blush:

I agree. Sana's cards are damn hard to get hahahaha! I only got like... 2 Sana cards while unlocking the songs. But I got lots of JYP cards which is pretty awesome. I finished hard mode but I had to use my index fingers instead of my thumb because it's too fast. I wasn't able to get 3 stars on some songs though :mm-pdnim:

32 minutes ago, cinnamochi said:

Mina senpai 

I agree. Sana's cards are damn hard to get hahahaha! I only got like... 2 Sana cards while unlocking the songs. But I got lots of JYP cards which is pretty awesome. I finished hard mode but I had to use my index fingers instead of my thumb because it's too fast. I wasn't able to get 3 stars on some songs though 

I only play with my thumbs too, I always fail when I attempt other methods or use extra fingers xD and I never received a Sana card except the gift A card but I never encountered a Sana card ever again after that :(

Nayeon always shows up from the wrong era for me :ny-mope: anyway i saw the update and didn't know that i can use different era cards to upgrade so thank you again :ny-lol:

I actually have all the Twice cards! It took me absolutely forever to finally get a Nayeon card...now I have two of her C cards, so I can upgrade to a B card. (lol only a B card) :ny-tough:

Woah, as expected of Mina the gamer! I failed at "A" by GOT7 on hard mode. I actually use four to six fingers-ish (I know it's really weird), but my fingers aren't fast enough.

@Clyde I think I've seen you before in the game! Is your profile Jackson? Or maybe it's just someone else with the same username.

Edited by litertaeng
I just wanted to add something that I forgot