Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
syko

[AWARDS] Organisation Request Thread

Recommended Posts

Top Left Award: "What is Love" - Momo

Top Right Award: "Candy Pop" - Momo

Bottom Left Award: "#TWICE" - Momo

Bottom Right Award: "Photoshoots" - Momo

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i want all to remain the same except the bottom right replace it with OTP9

Just now, #Twice said:

i want all to remain the same except the bottom right replace it with OTP9

Top left:one more time mina

Top right:photoshoot mina

Bottom left:Selca mina

Bottom right:OTP9

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top Left Award: What Is Love - Mina

Top Right Award: Like OOH-AHH - Jeongyeon

Bottom Left Award: Cheer Up - Tzuyu

Bottom Right Award: Likey - Momo

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's me again. :ny-lol:
Can you make it:

Top Left Award: "What Is Love?" - Sana

Top Right Award: "What Is Love?" - Nayeon

Bottom Left Award: "TT" - Jeongyeon

Bottom Right Award: "One More Time" - Tzuyu

Thank you.  :satzu-gj:    :jy-flee:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top Left Award: "What is Love?" - Nayeon

Top Right Award: "Knock Knock" - Sana

Bottom Left Award: "What is Love?" - Sana

Bottom Right Award: "Knock Knock" - Nayeon

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Plume said:

Top Left Award: "What is Love?" - Nayeon

Top Right Award: "Knock Knock" - Sana

Bottom Left Award: "What is Love?" - Sana

Bottom Right Award: "Knock Knock" - Nayeon

@Plume who is on the Bottom Right part?:ny-hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

11 hours ago, ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3 said:

@Plume who is on the Bottom Right part?:ny-hmm:

I don't really understand what you mean but it's Nayeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Plume said:

I don't really understand what you mean but it's Nayeon

@Plume what i meant is the award on the Bottom Right part heheheh:ty-hehe: sorry for not making you understand what i said:dh-dubu::sn-lub:

Edited by ImAOnce3513 (사나) <3 <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Top Left Award:  HEARTSHAKER - Mina

Top Right Award: LIKE OOH AHH - Nayeon

Bottom Left Award: LIKEY - Momo

Bottom Right Award: CHEER UP - Tzuyu

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, LinYuBear said:

Top Left Award:  HEARTSHAKER - Mina

Top Right Award: LIKE OOH AHH - Nayeon

Bottom Left Award: LIKEY - Momo

Bottom Right Award: CHEER UP - Tzuyu

Hi! You don't have HEARTSHAKER - Mina award but I saw you have "What is Love - Mina" so I assumed that's the award you want to get rearranged.

EDIT: Go to Settings->Awards->Sort by set to Date->Sort Direction set to Descending (Newest First) to see the desired output.

Edited by TendyLoops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, TendyLoops said:

Hi! You don't have HEARTSHAKER - Mina award but I saw you have "What is Love - Mina" so I assumed that's the award you want to get rearranged.

EDIT: Go to Settings->Awards->Sort by set to Date->Sort Direction set to Descending (Newest First) to see the desired output.

I have it! It's my 100 post era award. I remember. But I organized it so I think it's gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top Left Award: "Cheer up" - Sana

Top Right Award: "TT" - Sana

Bottom Left Award: Santa Attack - Nayeon

Bottom Right Award: Santa Attack - Sana

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2018 at 2:31 PM, LinYuBear said:

Top Left Award:  HEARTSHAKER - Mina

Top Right Award: LIKE OOH AHH - Nayeon

Bottom Left Award: LIKEY - Momo

Bottom Right Award: CHEER UP - Tzuyu

Hello, what happened to my request? It has been two weeks. I guess it's because I clicked on the award in the award settings so it's gone. And now Mina is sitting under my account name leisurely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, LinYuBear said:

Hello, what happened to my request? It has been two weeks. I guess it's because I clicked on the award in the award settings so it's gone. And now Mina is sitting under my account name leisurely. 

Hi, it seems that your settings is not set to newest first D: Could you do me a favor: 

Go to Settings -> Awards -> Sort by set to Date -> Sort Direction set to Descending (Newest First)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, tzuXhybudget said:

Hi, it seems that your settings is not set to newest first D: Could you do me a favor: 

Go to Settings -> Awards -> Sort by set to Date -> Sort Direction set to Descending (Newest First)

Done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, tzuXhybudget said:

Done too :mm-sailormoon:Sorry for the late service:mn-shy:

It's ok,  thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top Left Award: Summer Nights - Mina

Top Right Award: Wake Me Up - Mina

Bottom Left Award: What Is Love? - Mina

Bottom Right Award: Cheer Up - Tzuyu

Thx~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×