Jump to content
News Ticker
  • TEAM TWICE 3.0 <3
[ANNOUNCEMENT] August Event !! Read more... ×
syko

[AWARDS] Organisation Request Thread

Recommended Posts

Huh, My awards got rearranged again with the recent newest award.

Can "Selcas" - Jihyo be moved to the first (top left) spot, and then "Cheer Up" - Sana be in the top right?

Keep the Two Bottom (Momo & Tzuyu) awards in the same spot.

:sn-heart: Thanks Team Twice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2016 at 11:32 AM, StylishDoge said:

Huh, My awards got rearranged again with the recent newest award.

Can "Selcas" - Jihyo be moved to the first (top left) spot, and then "Cheer Up" - Sana be in the top right?

Keep the Two Bottom (Momo & Tzuyu) awards in the same spot.

:sn-heart: Thanks Team Twice 

 

1 hour ago, kh3ngboon said:

Bottom Right Award: Selca - Mina

Bottom Left Award: Photoshoot - Sana

Top Right Award: Cheer Up - JiHyo

Top Left Award: Custom Award - Kh3ngBoon

 

:ty-aye:DONE :kappa: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kh3ngboon said:

Bottom Right Award: Selca - Mina

Bottom Left Award: Photoshoot - Sana

Top Right Award: Cheer Up - JiHyo

Top Left Award: Custom Award - Kh3ngBoon

 

okay since you're requesting the new OTPs and requesting about the award reorganization. do you want the OTPs to be displayed or just added to the collections? :dh-heh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottom Right Award: Custom Momo Award

Bottom Left Award: Custom Momo Award

Top Right Award: Twiceoween JY Award

Top Left Award: (either) Custom JY Award

 

:love: Thanks @Ooh-Ahh & @syko 

yeah weird bug wont let me tag syko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, T2long said:

Bottom Right Award: Custom Momo Award

Bottom Left Award: Custom Momo Award

Top Right Award: Twiceoween JY Award

Top Left Award: (either) Custom JY Award

 

:love: Thanks @Ooh-Ahh & @syko 

yeah weird bug wont let me tag syko

I'm sure you know what the 'bug' is now:cy-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottom Right Award: OTP - NaMo

Bottom Left Award: Selcas - Nayeon

Top Right Award: OTP - J-Trinity

Top Left Award: Selcas - Momo

 

Thanks OA & Syko :cy-fluffy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

3 hours ago, hirairaccoon said:

Bottom Right Award: OTP - NaMo

Bottom Left Award: Selcas - Nayeon

Top Right Award: OTP - J-Trinity

Top Left Award: Selcas - Momo

 

Thanks OA & Syko :cy-fluffy:

you should thanks @tzuXhybudget too :cy-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottom Right Award: Twiceoween - Nayeon

Bottom Left Award: Twiceoween - Jihyo

Top Right Award: Custom Award - Nayeon (katzenlibrary)

Top Left Award: Selcas - Jihyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey i found a tt event egg... ?? but idk how to request it it only says the code is the month u joined which would be 10 ... should i send a screenshot of it? I found the Nayeon one :mm-wut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TiffRiv said:

Hey i found a tt event egg... ?? but idk how to request it it only says the code is the month u joined which would be 10 ... should i send a screenshot of it? I found the Nayeon one :mm-wut:

unfortunately the event is already over :mn-pout2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bottom Right Award: Twiceoween - Momo

Bottom Left Award: Photoshoots - Mina

Top Right Award:  OTP - J-Trinity

Top Left Award:  OTP - MiMo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wanna rearrange them in that order:

top left: Cheer Up - Dahyun

top right: Photoshoot - Dahyun

bottom left: Selcas - Dahyun

bottom right: ooh ahh - nayeon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×