• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
patzuyu

Twice Australia Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, syko said:

RIGHT HEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE

oh wait a sec i'm not from australia

:mn-cry::mn-cry::mn-cry:

Ay yo this thread is really dead :hmph:

My name is Zeba, I'm 19 and I live in Australia, the place where rarely any idols come to have concerts or visit .:huh:

You know... the one that has a lot of people who like K-Pop

but we have to be watching everyone through 1080p quality on YouTube instead.:ny-nono:

So many people here are from Melbourne, yikes! It's nice to have a thread for Aussies :)

I'm from Sydney :)

:sob:

On 14 June 2016 at 6:18 PM, Zeba said:

Ay yo this thread is really dead :hmph:

My name is Zeba, I'm 19 and I live in Australia, the place where rarely any idols come to have concerts or visit .:huh:

You know... the one that has a lot of people who like K-Pop

but we have to be watching everyone through 1080p quality on YouTube instead.:ny-nono:

So many people here are from Melbourne, yikes! It's nice to have a thread for Aussies :)

I'm from Sydney :)

:sob:

i agree with this hahahaha. sydnysider here as well! seventeen had their concert here at luna park on saturday but the question is- when is twice coming???

Awards

2 minutes ago, Remiix said:

i agree with this hahahaha. sydnysider here as well! seventeen had their concert here at luna park on saturday but the question is- when is twice coming???

GSHFGKASJHF YOU'RE THE FIRST SYDNEY SIDER I KNOW

lel i was so tempted to go simply because it was kpop related :ny-soju:

the day twice comes is the day i'll go insane.

sadly, don't think it'll be anytime soon :dh-wut:

3 minutes ago, Zeba said:

GSHFGKASJHF YOU'RE THE FIRST SYDNEY SIDER I KNOW

lel i was so tempted to go simply because it was kpop related :ny-soju:

the day twice comes is the day i'll go insane.

sadly, don't think it'll be anytime soon :dh-wut:

hmmm yeah. i was going to go to the concert but couldn't. my friend got tickets for the MOSHPIT and she was sooooooo close to them. I'm jealous  :mn-cry:

Awards

3 minutes ago, Remiix said:

hmmm yeah. i was going to go to the concert but couldn't. my friend got tickets for the MOSHPIT and she was sooooooo close to them. I'm jealous  :mn-cry:

well, i hope you can get to go next time!

considering they're rookies and already have gone on a world tour, there's a high chance they'll come again at least :dh-nice:

3 minutes ago, Zeba said:

well, i hope you can get to go next time!

considering they're rookies and already have gone on a world tour, there's a high chance they'll come again at least :dh-nice:

hopefully  :mn-wifi: and can i ask whereabouts in sydney do you live? you can tell me through pm haha

Awards

2 minutes ago, revvvy said:

17 year old Australian here :sn-ay:

I'm the first Adelaidean, it seems! We're a rare breed!

:hahaha:  I'm sure there are others here on ttf from adelaide as well. you are not alone :ny-nono:

Awards

Yeah, just for once, in joke, Aussie Once, I wish for an Australian JYPNation Tour of Australia. Like all the Acts, not just TWICE, a few others as well. I would not mind travelling to any major city for it, but I WISH for a Brisbane Tour stop. Just to know, standing under the Southern Cross, happiness moment.

3 hours ago, OmicronTheta said:

Yeah, just for once, in joke, Aussie Once, I wish for an Australian JYPNation Tour of Australia. Like all the Acts, not just TWICE, a few others as well. I would not mind travelling to any major city for it, but I WISH for a Brisbane Tour stop. Just to know, standing under the Southern Cross, happiness moment.

Just for once... just

It would be a dream come true

I don't care where it'll be held, I'll go

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Zeba said:

Just for once... just

It would be a dream come true

I don't care where it'll be held, I'll go

Twice and jyp is worth wasting money tbh

• Upvote 1

Awards

Reviving this thread to say I hope more female artists (especially Twice!!!) would come to Australia ;__; it's great that more acts have been coming here and adding Australia to their concert stops compared to when I first got into K-pop, but more gals please!! :twice-hug:

• Upvote 1

Awards

I am one,

QUEEENSLANDERRRRRR ....

Right Here.

I hope that JYP says Konichiwa for an  Australia Sydney debut for Aust KCOn this year.... In September,

Hi every Aussie once:ty-peek: I'm just wondering do you guys pre-order twice album before? Where you guys do or which website you guys use:ty-please:

On 02/05/2017 at 4:20 PM, Jackie said:

Hi every Aussie once:ty-peek: I'm just wondering do you guys pre-order twice album before? Where you guys do or which website you guys use:ty-please:

This is a bit late, but I hope I can help out a bit! I know in Sydney there's a store that sells K-pop albums (Morning Glory) and there's another one here too in Melbourne (Happytown). Otherwise, if I'm buying online it I've used YesAsia (can be expensive, but the shipping is free!), Kpoptown, Kpopmart, and I really like MusicKorea for their quick shipping but it's by EMS which can be a bit pricey. There's also K-POP and Twice buying/selling groups on Facebook where people do group orders which helps save on the international shipping. It all depends on what your means are and where you're located! 

Edited by seumin
  • Upvote 1

Awards

Just now, seumin said:

This is a bit late, but I hope I can help out a bit! I know in Sydney there's a store that sells K-pop albums (Morning Glory) and there's another one here too in Melbourne (Happytown). Otherwise, if I'm buying online it I've used YesAsia (can be expensive, but the shipping is free!), Kpoptown, Kpopmart, and I really like MusicKorea for their quick shipping but it's by EMS which can be a bit pricey. There's also K-POP and Twice buying/selling groups on Facebook where people do group orders which helps save on the international shipping. It all depends on what your means are and where you're located! 

Okay, too far away, Stupid Queensland. So why so big?

Yo! Michael from Sydney here! HMU if you wanna go as a group to any future TWICE events in SYD :D

• Upvote 1

Awards

Nice to see plenty of people here in around the Neighbourhood. 

Spoiler

Twice’s New Music Video features Birds