Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Btw, love the edits, but if it is done by you, shouldn't it be better to be placed at the Fan Art section? 

Awards

Just now, Prof. Cycas said:

Btw, love the edits, but if it is done by you, shouldn't it be better to be placed at the Fan Art section? 

Oh... i'm sorta new and.... i'm lost honestly. I didn't know there was a Fan Art Section

2 minutes ago, Prof. Cycas said:

Oh.... I'm sorta new here and also kinda lost... i didn't know there was a fan art section

1 minute ago, ChaeYu~<3 said:

Oh.... I'm sorta new here and also kinda lost... i didn't know there was a fan art section

Welcome and well... The amount of stuff here may become too overwhelming (and it is totally understandable). The link to the fanart section is below. Photos section is more of original ones taken from... well.. places... Anyways, glad to have you around.

http://forums.teamtwice.com/forum/37-fan-art-graphics/ 

Awards

1 minute ago, Prof. Cycas said:

Welcome and well... The amount of stuff here may become too overwhelming (and it is totally understandable). The link to the fanart section is below. Photos section is more of original ones taken from... well.. places... Anyways, glad to have you around.

http://forums.teamtwice.com/forum/37-fan-art-graphics/ 

Well...um..should i just start this over in that section?

11 minutes ago, ChaeYu~<3 said:

The fan's arts and graphics section is under Once Zone at the main page. To understand more about the forum, you can refer to this guide.

and fyi, you can add your new pictures to your First post by pressing 'edit', you should be able to see one and you can add new edits to the first post so everytime when people come in they will be able to see everything without needing to scroll down. Extra tip is if you have alot of pics, you can put them into categories by using the Spoiler function so it will be more organized!

2 minutes ago, ChaeYu~<3 said:

Well...um..should i just start this over in that section?

I guess just leave it as it is for now. If you want to upload more of your works, you can use this thread by editing one of previous posts to add more pics in it. I'd say that is the win-win solution right now imo.

PS: Yes, as @<3TzuNaMi said...

Awards

1 minute ago, <3TzuNaMi said:

The fan's arts and graphics section is under Once Zone at the main page. To understand more about the forum, you can refer to this guide.

and fyi, you can add your new pictures to your First post by pressing 'edit', you should be able to see one and you can add new edits to the first post so everytime when people come in they will be able to see everything without needing to scroll down. Extra tip is if you have alot of pics, you can put them into categories by using the Spoiler function so it will be more organized!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH~~

3 minutes ago, Prof. Cycas said:

I guess just leave it as it is for now. If you want to upload more of your works, you can use this thread by editing one of previous posts to add more pics in it. I'd say that is the win-win solution right now imo.

Okai!! So this thread shall live longer!!! <3

CotjYyDUsAAot_U.jpg

<3

24 minutes ago, ChaeYu~<3 said:

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH~~

No problem! We will see if the mods will move your post to the fan creation section so that more people will see your work. 

SOOO GUYSS I'M CONTINUING THIS IS THE FANARTS SECTION NOW. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT THERE. ^.^

1 minute ago, <3TzuNaMi said:

No problem! We will see if the mods will move your post to the fan creation section so that more people will see your work. 

I started one in that section soo please check them out there! I already posted the link! <3

26 minutes ago, Prof. Cycas said:

PS: Yes, as @<3TzuNaMi said...

I took some time to say that and was wondering if anyone would say the same thing before i post and didnt know it was you prof lolol at least i see i think the same thing as prof haha

11 minutes ago, ChaeYu~<3 said:

SOOO GUYSS I'M CONTINUING THIS IS THE FANARTS SECTION NOW. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT THERE. ^.^

I started one in that section soo please check them out there! I already posted the link! <3

:jh-gj:

BTW I'M POSTING THE EDITS IN BOTH PLACES... PLEASE STOP ME IF I'M DOING SOMETHING WEIRD.

CotlKvxVYAAnfwU.jpg

D A H Y U N N I E

CotlKwcUkAEXRob.jpg

T Z U Y O D A 

• Similar Content

• By liraeyllis
      She sported a new makeup style during their most recent concert! There are currently divided opinions about it but personally, I find it pretty! She seriously looks like a western pop singer

post response: [+309][-141] original post: here   ㅇㅇ |2018.05.23 20:23 신고하기 Son Chaeyoung, from a baby lion to a jaguar.. 이미지확대보기 추천66 반대2   dd |2018.05.23 11:53 신고하기 Super pretty~ As time goes by, the potential in her looks comes out even more. She’s fancily pretty 추천56 반대4   ㅇㅇ |2018.05.23 17:57 신고하기 I seriously like her so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m someone who’s been fangirling on male idols for 8 years and I would only save some gifs of female idolsㅠㅠㅠㅠ but when she did her short hair, I found that it suited her so much and her angular shoulders look f*cking pretty too. She’s forever my wannabeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 이미지확대보기 추천55 반대8   ㅇㅇ |2018.05.23 13:19 신고하기 I find her makeup freaky… should stick to her usual makeup.. seriously, this does not look hip but it’s like they are trying to make her look hip? She looks way prettier and more chic with her usual makeup. 추천37 반대42   ㅇㅇ |2018.05.23 23:17 신고하기 Her profile is art 이미지확대보기 추천34 반대1   ㅇㅇ |2018.05.23 23:10 신고하기 Pretty. There are a lot of lovely members in Twice like Nayeon, Sana and Dahyun already so they might have gave her this kind of makeup for that… or maybe it’s to fit their song. But up until now, there still hasn’t been a concept that 100% suited Chaeyoung. I’m sure that she’ll be at her full potential with a chic and strong concept rather than lovely concepts.
    • By MinaPenguin #TwiceismyLife
      cr.Astrid Morales‎                                       
    • By NoShynaNoLife
      Sana's Pouting, Angry or Staring is really a killer ! ONCE again enough gif and picture to start this thread LOL
      Let admire and appreciate the Art of Pouting !! Feel free to share !! Sharing is LOVE

1. Gif

2. Picture

• By NoShynaNoLife
      Sana + Aegyo = Master of Aegyo  A Sana's Aegyo A Day Keeps The ONCEs Alive 
      Feel free to share more of Sana's Aegyo Let us all MELTED & DED together !!!

1. AH / Bang Bang Aegyo

2. Sana's Cute Voice
      Cheese Kimbap
      Mandarin
      Strawberry

3. Oh Hyo Oh Hyo

4. Sana's Oppaya

5. Flying Sana

6. Animal Sana

7. Random Aegyo