• Announcements

• Tzumongie

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!   12/30/2017

As we celebrate the New Year, We wish everyone success, a healthy long life and a fresh new start. Happy New Year! - TEAM TWICE <3  

Welcome, Guest!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Mina'sPenguins

[JIHYOIST/PIC] Your Daily Jihyo

3 hours ago, JokbalManiaMomo said:

She's sooooo beautiful and gorgeous! I love how she looks here! :jh-1inamil:

ofc she is :ny-yes:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Lost Penguin
      Well some people has requested to share ISAC 2018 pics if I can make all of them in a single folder ... So I'm sharing ... Well it's rough ... Many non-hd pics are here and can be duplicate as well ... So Up to you guys what you like it's your 

ISAC 2018 Jan photo Compilation

cr : Tzuyu pics , TWICE global group  , Dahyun Pics , Studio parn , 꿈나라 , SHINE A LIGHT , beyondwords , Jeongyeon pics , TwiceOnceLand , #1 NaTzu Promoter ♡ , Jihyo pics , 울고보채영‏  , ♡ dahyun pics ♡ 

And apologizing for a few Sana  can't find.. really sorry :(  
    • By sacheol-21stC
      [V Report] What happened at Twice’s fan signing event for ‘Likey’?
      Twice

K-pop girl group Twice took to the V app Sunday to release the first episode of the band’s web reality show “Twice TV 2018.”
      The episode showed the group’s fan signing event of the day it wrapped up public promotions for the album “#Twicetagram” and lead track “Likey.”
      “The weather is so cold today and thank you for coming here to see us nevertheless,” Jihyo said at the beginning of the event.
      “It was the last music show for ‘Likey,’ and we won the show!” Nayeon added excitedly.
      During the broadcast, the Twice bandmates actively communicated with fans, wearing hairbands and accessories presented by fans and trying out interesting toys such as an instant voice changer and cash cannon.
      “We were supported a lot from the beginning to the end. We can truly feel the power of (Twice fan club) Once. We always feel so grateful,” Tzuyu said in wrapping up the event.
      “I was so glad that we could wrap up (the promotion) so happily like this. Thank you Once!” Mina exclaimed.
      http://m.vlive.tv/video/55236?channelCode=EDBF
      cr: KPOPHERALD
    • By RainbowFluffyPanda
      i was wondering, who was your first bias?
      is she still your bias up until now?
      my first bias is dubu and still going strong!
    • By TheKyeoptaBunnyNayeon

I dont find Chaeyoung...sorry....
      Congrats Twice! Wow! Jeongyeon! She really pretty for me!
    • By liraeyllis

Article: Twice's Jihyo touches Japanese viewers by singing her heart out in the back 

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+364, -21] Pretty, you can tell that there's kindess in her face

2. [+309, -16] Good to see her working hard even when the cameras aren't on her

3. [+223, -12] Pretty Jihyo~~~ ^^

4. [+24, -2] Wow, standing on the same stage as Arashi ㅋㅋ amazing Twice ㅋㅋ

5. [+17, -3] Hul ㅠㅠㅠ Jealous that she not only saw Sho but Nino and Arashi ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jealous ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+17, -3] ㅋㅋㅋ She's singing like she's having a fun time

7. [+14, -4] Kyah Arashi 😍

8. [+11, -1] Isn't the reason Twice is at the top because they're always working hard even when people aren't watching?!

9. [+10, -1] It's been a while, Nino. Haven't been seeing him in dramas lately either..

10. [+10, -1] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ